*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872983-The-Medallion
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1872983
intro to a story about magic love histories mythology and such
Prologue
It was a cold dark night, the moon was a blood red color, it was beautiful, but also a bad omen.  Rose looked into her crystal ball, trying to find a dark witch named, Miranda. Then, out of nowhere, came a thunderous boom. She stood up to go see what it was, before she got to the doorway, a tall, thin, cruelly beautiful, woman walked in. She had long, flowing black hair, and the most piercing, cold blue eyes; she was wearing a blood-red dress that flowed around her legs lithely, and hugged her figure, perfectly, making her look all the more beautiful.
“Hello Rose. I see you have been looking for me. You know why I am here,” she said her voice colder and crueler than, ice itself.
“Of course I do, but I’ll never, give it to you,” Rose replied, immediately, raising her hand up to cover the medallion around her neck. “Well then, I suppose, I shall have to dispose of you. But first…” before she could do anything, Rose felt the medallion disappear. She watched Miranda carefully, and as she did so, she saw the medallion appear around her neck. 
“No!” she shouted, as Miranda lifted it up and started to cast a spell, in the ancient language…
© Copyright 2012 Danielle Ogrezwalla (catlover101194 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1872983-The-Medallion