*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1873111-Out-of-the-Darkness-Comes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mr. E
Rated: GC · Short Story · Other · #1873111
A mysterious figure steps to the vampire, Artanna Daray's door.
<Artanna-ooc> Artannaa sit in her office reading
[16:16] <Velress> A shadowed figure knocks on the door.
[16:17] * Artanna-ooc a servat answers the knock and speaks "how may i help you ma`am ?"
[16:18] <Velress> The figure has the hood drawn up, her face in shadows. No answer comes.
[16:20] <Artanna-ooc> the servant cals for his misstress "my lady there is a woman here that seeks audance " "show her in you baffoon don`t make her wait "growls artanna
[16:21] <Artanna-ooc> the servant shows her in to the mannor
[16:21] <Velress> She enters into the house. No distinction of who she is can be seen.
[16:22] * Artanna-ooc doesnot look up from her reading just yet
[16:23] <Velress> She stands still, like a statue. Waiting.
"have a seat my lady " she says to the stranger "do you require refreshment maam ?"
[16:25] <Velress> A long rasp escapes out of the shadows where her face should be.
glancces to the lady
[16:27] <Velress> The rasp gets louder, booming, course, struggled.
gives a long look to the lady
[16:29] <Velress> The rasp fades into a long hiss. "Hello Artanna."
"my lady "
[16:29] <Velress> "Do you know who I am?"
[16:30] * Artanna-ooc looks to the woman.
pauseing a minet"velress?
[16:31] <Velress> Her shriek is loud, piercing. "Yesssssss. But, you will not recognize this face."
You cloaked it so well it was hard for me to get passed the facade my friend"
[16:33] <Velress> "Things have not been easy."
"have they ever been my freind ?'
[16:35] <Velress> "I have NEVER felt such pain in all of my existance."
"pain how"
[16:36] <Velress> "It does not matter." She almost loses her voice. She struggles to speak again. "Where is HE?"
"he is here "
[16:37] <Velress> "He must not know I am here. HE MUST NOT."
As you wish
[16:38] <Velress> She walks in circles around Artanna. For a moment she is less than an inch away from her. "I can smell him on you. What have you done?"
i have fallen for him i have growen to love him i`m sorry i wish to marry him i love him "
[16:40] <Velress> "You little BITCh. Do you have any idea what I have done to get here?"
[16:41] * Artanna-ooc looks at her
[16:42] <Artanna-ooc> " may i reminde you ma`am in whos home you are now in "
[16:42] <Velress> "You were only meant to teach him in my absence. I can smell him INSIDE OF YOU. He is my childe."
Have you any idea what i have done for youre chilld if i had not taken him in he most likly been dead
[16:44] <Artanna-ooc> and me as well
[16:44] <Velress> You still owe me one more favor." Her voice makes a rough grinding sound. "Do not forget what I did for you that day."
[16:44] <Velress> *"You
[16:44] <Artanna-ooc> Artanna raises up out of her seat now
i have not forgot that
[16:48] <Velress> "I dare not show you my face, but look well, and know...." She pulls off her left glove, and holds up her hand. It is crispy, and black around the edges. Any resembalance of skin was torn away. Bits of bone shone easily. Some of her fingers are missing tips, and are pointing at angles they shouldn't be.
* Artanna-ooc looks but is not repulsed by it only nods
[16:51] <Velress> She puts her glove back on with a great deal of discomfort. "I will be watching, Artanna, oh yes, always watching." She turns to leave.
a servant hurris aheaad of velress to help her out the door
[16:53] <Velress> "I suppose you will be taking our name?" The idea makes her growl, and clutch her fist.
if you will alow it
[16:56] <Velress> "It doesn't matter to me WHORE. If you do remember this. There are not three Holt vampires. Oh there are a few more now. If you take our name some of the elders will judge you. Our line is older than you or Dorean know."
"I embraced Dorean for a very specific purpose. He is the chosen one of our family. We will be back." She walks out the door, and disappears into the night.
JAMES READY MY SWORDS "
[17:08] *** Velress is now known as Dorean
[17:09] <Artanna-ooc> "yes my lady " goes to prepears the weapons as artanna walks down to the gym her anger showing
[17:10] * Dorean walks into the room. "What is going on?"
artanna is sparing ith her ghoul her anger is ferice
[17:12] <Dorean> "Hello?" He hears sounds coming to the gym, he goes to investigate. "Hello?"
[17:12] <Dorean> *from
[17:12] * Artanna-ooc just looks at him her eue flash with angr
[17:12] <Artanna-ooc> eyes*
"Ummm, did I do something wrong?"
a short sword goes flying in o a ajact wall
[17:14] <Artanna-ooc> an*
[17:14] <Dorean> "I don't understand."
my sire is back Dorean he will try to make me give you up as he thinks only he knows whats best for me
[17:17] <Artanna-ooc> And i will never give you up
[17:18] <Dorean> He looks at her with much fear in his eyes. "I love you." It was the only thing he could think to say.
and i`ll fight anyone that trys to tak you from me i love you Dorean"
[17:20] <Dorean> "Artanna please...." He holds out his arms to her.
waks over to him slowly
[17:21] <Artanna-ooc> walks*
[17:23] <Dorean> "Please...." He holds his arms out wider, hoping she would hold him. He needs it.
<Artanna-ooc> walks to him and embraces him tightly possively
[17:24] <Dorean> "I need you. Everything is going to be okay." He finds it kind of funny, there role reversal.
"i need you my love "shaking still from her anger.
© Copyright 2012 Mr. E (casey129 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1873111-Out-of-the-Darkness-Comes