*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1873291-Live-and-let-live
by Mitzy
Rated: 13+ · Article · Other · #1873291
Here's to those who don't know what it feels like to live in a world of sorrows.
They have feelings but no one to share it with.They have dreams, but no means to achieve them.They are happy so that they can carry on living in a world of their own.Yes, every child has a dream-a dream to become a successful person in life, a dream to motivate and inspire others and YES also a dream where they see themselves far away from the places of slum dwelling.

Child labor is common these days and many young hearts work in factories and the number never fails to increase day by day which surely is not a good sign.Why is it that they are punished and the soft hearts filled with the lump of coal ?Well, I am not underestimating any country and it's development, I am NOT speaking against it.But i just want to people to know what these little children suffer from, how they feel lonely and how they create a world of their own just because there is NO one to care when the country has the most population in the world.This for sure is shocking to anyone.



These children who are in slums live in a world of sorrow while they create objects that could melt and open the hardest of the hearts.The bangles and the other amazing things which they make is valued from people all around the world.If they can bring a smile on our face with the little things that they make,why cant we uplift them from these impoverished conditions and do something to create a better living ?The children who live in slums are not there in a poor surrounding because they like it, it's because they have no other alternative and they live each day in a hope that god would answer all their prayers and things would definitely get better.




Such children of god ,see their dreams getting buried alive while some consider it being born dead.They wake up each day with a strong attitude, a heavy heart and a mighty soul and they teach us how to be optimistic in life when life is at it's hardest hit.But when things get worse, they live so as to complete their life cycle and at crucial times they wait for a day to return their life to the soil of their motherland, they wish to die in the place from they saw the first sunrise .These children have no one,they create a world of their own,they have to make no one happy.The unhealthy and unhygienic conditions make them malnourished and disease prone and extreme conditions at workplaces make it impossible to live happily.


Summing up, to make one person smile each day is not a difficult thing and if we really wish we could create wonders.If we can live happily ,these children have all rights to receive education and make people around them PROUD.

© Copyright 2012 Mitzy (mitzy77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1873291-Live-and-let-live