*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1874633-Gabe-Duncan-with-PJ-Duncan
Rated: GC · Short Story · Family · #1874633
Gabe learns to have sex from PJ and the have a great time. Brothers from Good Luck Charlie
Gabe laid on his bed in nothing but his boxers, he was looking for the great video of porn PJ told him about that he saved to their laptop. Once he pulled it up, he instantly got an erection, for it started out with a boy his age sucking another boys penis. He started rubbing his little boy cock through his boxers. Then PJ walked in and was like "Oops I didn't mean to walk in on this.", he said. PJ started to back out, but Gabe said "Hang on a moment, you really should help me learn how to have sex." "NO Way! Your my brother that would be wrong." PJ said. Gabe rolled his eyes and said, "Oh come on I really want to learn and you'll be great, I just saw your penis yesterday and it was huge what was it 4 inches." "More like 5 and if your really want it I'll be glad to teach you, now take off your boxers." PJ replied. So Gabe took off his boxers revealing his softened 2 inch boy cock, "Now take of your clothes." he said. PJ did so, revealing his 5 inch cock, "Okay now would you like to suck me or should I suck you?" Gabe asked. "I'll suck you for you can feel the experience." PJ replied. PJ pushed Gabe on his bed, bent over him and started sucking his boy dick, feeling the luscious heat of his dick between his lips, while enjoying the hardening of both their dicks. "Mmmmmmmmm Gabe your dick tastes amazing" PJ told him. "Man this feels great, keep sucking I'm gonna burst soon" Gabe replied. PJ put back the luscious boy cock in his mouth and started rapidly sucking the cock, feeling the boy cum burst into his mouth and kept sucking until Gabe unloaded all of his cum, then swallowed all of it. "That was great PJ, I guess were done now." Gabe said. "Not quite, now your going to learn how to fuck, come on stick it in me." PJ replied, climbing on the bed and getting on his hands and knees. "Awesome!" Gabe said, climbing onto PJ. "Okay, now push it in." PJ told him. So Gabe lined up his penis by PJ's asshole and then he pushed it in all the way while PJ moaned. Gabe started pushing back and forth, inside of PJ's tight ass. "Oh man Gabe your dick in me feels incredible hurry and cum in me." PJ moaned. So Gabe fucked him more rapidly starting to feel the need to cum. "I'm gonna do it" Gabe moaned, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah", then he bursted out another load of his boy cum right into his brothers ass. He pulled out and they both laid on the bed together, "We should do this again tomorrow." PJ said. "Why wait." Gabe replied, and they started kissing.
The End
© Copyright 2012 BradleyCrush16 (snakester1056 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1874633-Gabe-Duncan-with-PJ-Duncan