*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875341-Anthonys-Weight-Gain-part-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Me
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1875341
Anthony continues to gain more and more weight!
Anthony lied in his bed under the covers. He rubbed his swollen mound of a stomach under the sheets. He still felt full even though he stuffed himself last night. He thought that if he fell asleep he would feel fine in the morning. He's been stuffing himself even more than he usually was. He has been a nervous wreck all week. This started when his ex-girlfriend, Tara, opened his eyes and helped him realize he was gay, and not just that, but totally attracted to his bestfriend, Dean. Dean just so happened to be in his bathroom, stripped to his boxers when Anthony decided to prove his feelings. He can still remember the way Dean looked. Tan, firm and muscular in just his tight black boxers. The problem wasn't that Dean didn't return the feelings, he proved that he liked Anthony too with about an hour of making-out and fooling around, the problem was that Anthony hasn't heard from Dean since said making-out session. Anthony feared he may have scared Dean away.
Anthony let out a large belch, which relieved a ton of pressure in his stomach. He didn't even feel full anymore. But the burp tasted like lasagna. Which would make sense since he ate one tray of lasagna and a half of another one. Anthony struggled to sit up in his bed and burped again. He ran his hand up and down his torso. His pecs were like looking quite saggy and soft and the hair on them was starting to look more thinly spread because of their growth. His belly could officially be recognized as a beer gut. It jutted out over his waistline and was firm. When he was in a sitting position like he is now, his belly rests slightly on his thighs, which were looking quite beefier as well. His arms had still held onto some of their muscularity but a layer of fat was trying to cover the muscle. Anthony yawned and stretched and turned over to look at his alarm clock. It was still early, about 8:00 in the morning. Anthony checked his cellphone which was sitting on his nightstand. Still no call from Dean. Anthony didn't even care if Dean wanted to be in a relationship, he just wants his bestfriend back. But he doesn't see how things could ever be the same. Not after that night.
He groggily rolled out of bed and heavily stepped on the floor. He padded out of his room and into the bathroom. Unlike a week ago, Anthony was now painfully aware of how much weight he has been gaining recently. He didn't even want to know how much he had gained this week. He feels heavier than ever and he knows that it's because he's been eating more in one day than a normal person should in only a couple of days. He was still boxer-clad since none of his clothes fit. Especially not now. He was very aware of how his body jiggled and shook with every step, the heavy noise his steps made on the floor. He was so ashamed he had let his weight gain get this far, and even more ashamed that he wasn't doing anything to stop it. But there was no way he could stop eating so much now. He got hunger pains even thinking about stopping eating. He was hooked now. His emotional stability depended on food now. He needed it, he wanted it, he had to have it. He got a call yesterday from his work, saying that there was an accident with his injury report, and with his injury he had a year off of work. He actually wanted to go back to work so he tried to convince them that he was fine but his company doesn't want to get sued, so he can't go to work for a whole year. He can't imagine it. It's only been three weeks off of work and he's gained 20 pounds in just two weeks, who knows how much he gained this week. He got sick just thinking about what his weight was now.
He walked into the bathroom and flicked on the lights. He walked over to the toilet and pulled out his dick to pee. As he was peeing he was looking at his penis, which was much harder to do than usual thanks to the huge fat ball of flesh sticking out of his abdomen. He thought about how Dean had been the first action he has gotten since the break-up with Tara. But now whenever he got horny he only thought of Dean. For some reason these horny feelings walked hand in hand with his eating. It seemed that whenever he was eating, just totally stuffing his face, he felt all hot and sexual. He wondered why that was. He finished peeing and shook off. He walked over to the sink and washed his hands. He finished washing his hands and went over to look in his full-length mirror. He was an absolute slob. He started squishing his man tits. He did that pec bounce thing he used to do so well in college and it only caused his fat pecs to shake and quiver. He grabbed them both to stop them from jiggling around. He then looked down to the now biggest part of his body. His large gut. He grabbed his lovehandles and shook the sides of his stomach. The hairy ball of fat bounced and sloshed around. It's weird, his gut is usually firm, but every once and a while it gets soft and flabby. He guesses that's probably because he's usually stuffed to the point of exploding, which makes his stomach very firm. He gives his gut a large slap and it sends ripples throughout his whole body. "No wonder Dean doesn't want to talk to me. Why would he want anything to do with a fat fuck like me?" he says to himself.
He walks from the bathroom and into his kitchen. Just as he is about to make his usual twenty egg, three cheese omlette, he hears some knocks on the door. He realizes that his order of food comes today. He ran out for the second time this week. He doesn't know what he would do if that grocery store across the street didn't deliver. He walks over to the door and pulls it open. It was Luke, the usual delivery boy. Over the past few weeks Anthony and Luke have become pretty good friends, seeing as how frequently they see each other. He's carrying two grocery bags in each hand and there's a fifth one on the floor.
"Hey, Anthony!" Luke says, flashing a very white toothed smile at him.
"Hey, Luke, good to see you." Anthony said. After realizing how fat he was Anthony was self-conscious in front of Luke, especially when he's just in his boxers. Anthony takes a couple of bags from Luke and him and Luke carry them inside. Luke flops down on Anthony's couch as Anthony gets him and Luke some beers. This just became a regular thing. Luke even came over when he wasn't delivering groceries. The two of them just got along really well. Anthony tossed a beer at Luke and he caught in his hand and popped the top off with his tooth. Anthony found it extremely sexy when he did that.
"How do you do that?" Anthony asked. Luke shrugged.
"Strong teeth I guess. But I bet you could do something cooler." Luke said. Anthony's curiosity was piked.
"Cooler? Like what?" he asked.
"Come here, and stand right in front of me." Luke said while motioning his hand to tell Anthony to come towards him. Anthony tried to step as lightly as he could, so Luke wouldn't hear the huge booms his fat self made when he walked.
"Kay, now give me your beer." Anthony did as he was told.
"Okay, now watch." Luke put the beer bottle head in Anthony's deep bellybutton. He twisted the bottle, which made his bellybutton constrict around the cap, and then he popped the cap off the bottle. The force of the cap being taken off the bottle made Anthony's belly jiggle.Anthony didn't know whether to think it was awesome or to feel ashamed that he could do that. Luke laughed as he patted Anthony's gut and he handed to beer up to Anthony. Anthony knew Luke wasn't trying to be mean, so he laughed too. It was actually pretty funny. "That thing is good for something after all." Luke said while laughing a little. Anthony flopped down onto the couch next to Luke.
"How did you know that would work?" Anthony asked Luke.
"Well because I used to be able to do it on myself." Luke said. "I used to be your size, or a bit bigger actually. I used to love that beer trick." Luke said. He almost sounded reminiscent. Like he missed having a flabby gut.
"You? As big as me?" Anthony was shocked. He couldn't imagine Luke being his size. Luke was Anthony's height, and actually had a slight hint of a belly underneath his work uniform, but he found it hard to imagine Luke with a big flabby spare tire. Luke has dark blonde hair, and along with his deep blue eyes and lightly sun-kissed skin, he was deemed very attractive. "How did you lose it man? Can you help me out?" Luke was about to respond but Anthony's gut started gurgling. He was starving. Luke laughed and said, "Yeah, I remember that sound. Let me make you some breakfast, you sit here and drink your beers." Without giving Anthony any time to protest, Luke shot up off of the couch and into the kitchen. Anthony thought of when Tara used to make food for him, and he wouldn't have to get up off of the couch. It sounded nice. So he sat on the couch and turned the TV on. He started watching the Santa Clause, with Tim Allen. He looked down at his own gut and how it seemed to appear over night, just like Tim Allen's Santa Clause belly did. He patted his belly and for the first time since he noticed the gain he actually felt like he liked his belly. It wasn't terrible looking, it really wasn't. It was perfectly tan, and had the perfect layer of hair on it. It was deliciously round and yet squishy at the same time. He liked his belly. Although he doubted anyone else did. Especially Dean. He needed to lose his belly so that he could be with Dean. He looked over at Luke in the kitchen, who seemed to be more than ecstatic to have the chance to prepare him breakfast. Now that he mentioned it, Luke did seem to have this strange fascination with Anthony's belly. Could Luke be gay? And, going even further into the rabbit hole, could he actually enjoy Anthony's beer belly?
After about fifteen minutes Luke came into the living room with a gigantic omlette. He had to have used all three cartons of eggs, and a least a block of cheese. "Woah, Luke, is this for two? I know I've become a big eater now-a-days but this looks like a lot." Anthony says. Luke waves his hand dismissively.
"Don't be silly," he says, "there's more than this! And if you need help finishing I can always give you some incentive." Luke ran back into the kitchen leaving Anthony with the omlette the size of his head. He doesn't want to be rude to Luke, so he digs in, and it is without a doubt the best omlette he has ever had. It's so fluffy and light, but at the same time so cheesy and delectable, it was no struggle eating the whole thing in five minutes flat. Can he die from eating 36 eggs? If he was going to die from over eating it would've happened when he shoved a lasagna and a half into his gut. As soon as he put the plate down Luke was back with a back with a plate that had 15 pieces of crispy bacon, and ten pieces of heavily buttered toast. Anthony grunted but Luke sat down next to him and picked up three pieces of bacon and fed them to Anthony all at once. Anthony thought this was weird at first but then it sort of felt good, it felt right. Anthony relaxed and just let Luke fill him up with toast and bacon. When Luke stopped feeding him he disappointingly realized that there must be no food left.
"Wow...Luke that was just really...wow." Anthony says. Luke chuckled a little.
"To answer your previous question, no, I can't help you lose weight. I would hate myself if I made you lose this perfect display of a belly." Luke placed his hand on Anthony's belly and gave it a quick squeeze and quick pat. "Oh? What's that?" Luke asked. He poked Anthony's bellybutton and Anthony realized the beer bottle cap must still be in his bellybutton. Anthony quickly reached to pull it out but Luke grabbed his hand. He looked at Anthony seductively and said, "Let me." To Anthony's shock and pleasure Luke put his mouth to Anthony's bellybutton and grabbed the bottle cap with his tongue. Anthony almost had an orgasm right there it felt so good. He felt his dick harden underneath of Luke's body. Luke looked up at him. "Wow, from what I feel, somebody's gifted." Luke said, arching an eyebrow. "I'm guessing you liked that?" Luke asked. He started tracing his fingers across Anthony's gut and through his stomach hair and everywhere his fingers touched Anthony's body quivered. All Anthony could do was nod dumbly. He was in such intense pleasure. As if it couldn't get any better, Luke grabbed Anthony's hard-on and started squeezing it. "I'll tell you what I like," he said, "I like men. I like men with guts. I like you with a gut, Anthony. You're incredibly sexy. I want to see you get bigger. So much bigger. And I want to be the reason that you get there. Not only do I want to feed you, but I want you to feed me too. I have a feeling you like men with guts too, and I want to grow with you. Does that sound like something you want?" he asked. Anthony did want it. He wanted Luke, he wanted to be fat, he wanted Luke to be fat, but what about Dean? Forget Dean! He can't enjoy a big man, then that's his loss.
"Yes, oh God, yes. That's what I want." Anthony said. Luke smiled.
"Anthony, I am so glad to here you say that. I've had a huge crush on you ever since i started delivering food to you. I'm gonna be making you waffles, and you're going to eat them, right?" Luke asked. Anthony nodded. "Good." And with that Luke got up and ran back into the kitchen. Anthony looked at his slightly inflated stomach and gave it a good shake. He liked the thought of his gut getting bigger. And he liked the thought of Luke getting bigger too. The sound of his cellphone ringing broke his daydream fantasy of gaining weight with Luke. After some effort he pushed himself off the couch and jiggled his way into his room. He looked at the cellphone on his night stand and saw he had a new message, from Dean. He decided to listen to it. He's been waiting to hear from Dean all week.
"Anthony, hey...it's Dean. Um, we really need to talk, but I don't want to do it over the phone. I'm in Chicago right now, my father has had a heart attack so I'm staying with my Mom for two weeks, but when I get back we really need to talk. I'm sure you're jealous, huh? My mom being a five-star chef and all," he chuckled and Anthony smiled too, his mom was an amazing chef, "anyway, I'll see you when I get back, and we'll talk." And that was the end of the message. Anthony smiled a little, but then he panicked a little. What should he do? Go with Dean? "Talking" could mean anything, whereas Luke made his feelings perfectly clear.
Just then Luke called from the kitchen, "While the waffles are cooking you can snack on some protein bars to help you gain weight! Do you want to?" Anthony doesn't know. Does he want to? Luke or Dean?

Part 4 coming soon!!!!

If you like this check out my portfolio and feel free to add chapters onto my two interactive stories:
Male Actor Weight Gain
or
Once Upon A Time Male weight gain. Thanks!
© Copyright 2012 Me (wildflowerlove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875341-Anthonys-Weight-Gain-part-3