*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875559-OC-Application
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1875559
ERRRP just an application for an OC on a tumblr Glee project glee crossover RP
OOC name: Syd
OOC age: 14
OOC timezone: Eastern
Character name: Aiden Reed
Character FC: Jon Cozart
Character age: 15
Clubs/sports they’re in: Glee Club, AV Club
Bio: Aiden is 15 years old and a freshman at McKinley high school. He lives with his mother and his father, and is an only child. He is in the AV club and the Glee Club. He loves both video editing and singing, so he found both clubs a perfect opportunity. Just about anyone who doesn't know him very well will assume he's gay and make fun of him. He's dealt with a lot of bullying, but has learned to deal with it and ignore them. He is very loud, and outgoing. He is always quirky and hyper, and can sometimes be fun to be around, and at other times be very, very annoying. He has difficult times making friends sometimes, because when he's at school he tends to be quiet and let other people ignore him. Out of school or on the internet, he's a big idiot. He's an expert with computers, and is a pretty good singer. He loves Glee Club, and hopes to become close friends with everyone in it. He can sometimes come across as very strange, but that's how he enjoys for people to think about him.Some people would even say hes borderline pshycotic. But then again, it would be different if he actually cared what they thought. He is often underestimated, and people are often suprised to see how well he can sing. He doesn't get any solos in Glee, because everyone assumes he can't really sing. If they would just give him a chance, they might just find that he's actually pretty good at singing. But he doesn't really care, he's in Glee Club because it's fun, not because he wants solos. Also, he's into pokemon and comic books. His parents rarely pay attention to him or care what he does, so, he has little to no manners most of the time. He is fed, and then basically ignored. He has a job at a local grocery store to help pay for his college fund, which he has had to raise on his own. His father is an alchoholic with anger issues, and his mother has severe depression. Also, Aiden has severe ADHD and mild ADD, causing him not to do very well in school, and explaining why he's always so hyper. He sometimes goes to stay with his grandmother when he's feeling like he can't deal with his parents, and his grandmother is always accomodating to whatever he needs. She pays for all of his school trips and things, and even bought him a car, which of course he can't drive without an adult yet. She doesn't have the money to send him to college though, so he decided he would do it himself. He knew college was something he needed to do, if he wanted to have a good life. He decided he wasn't going to let his parents poor desicions decide where his life was going to go. Just because he has ADD doesn't mean he is stupid, he just can't focus on the lessons. But he knows he's smart enough, and has the potential to succeed, if only he had a way to work around the ADD. The ADHD pretty much just makes him a spaz.

Para sample:(Yes im rping a cat lol)Deimn yowled as he awoke with a start. He was panting in a cold sweat. He looked around tentatively, and stood up. He had dreamed of her again. But this time it was not one of the lovely dreams where they were living together, in a perfect world. It was a terrible one. He lay beside her as she gasped her last few breaths, uttered her last words. "D---deimn....I-...I love you." She let out an exasperated sigh, and stared into his eyes. He stared back, mentally grasping on to what he had left of her. Her eyes fluttered shut, and she was gone. "Kalixia....Kalixia, no! You have to stay with me! You have to stay..." He sobbed, and buried his face into the familiar black pelt. Then he had awoken. He shook his head, almost convulsing as the memory kept returning to his thoughts. "Why....why can't she just leave me alone?" He whispered, shutting his eyes tight. He let out a long, deep breath. He looked around to make sure he hadn't woken anyone else up, and he padded around in a few circles before laying back down, returning to whatever lay beyond in his dreams.
© Copyright 2012 Ivymoon (ivymoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1875559-OC-Application