*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876055-Butterflies-and-Thunderbolts
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1876055
Fluttershy and Thunderbolt "buck" each other. Understandable enough?
"Oof!" Fluttershy said when she hit the roof of the chicken coop with her yellow, little head. Passed out, she only lay there for a few minutes. As a grey pony with a mane of frizzy blueness flew to the ground beside Fluttershy, he realized it couldn't be good. She'd hit her head, rolled from the ramp that lead into the coop, and fallen to the soft, green grass, covered in mud from the recent storm.
Thunderbolt leaned over the meek, pale-yellow pony's head.
"Fluttershy, are you okay?"
She jolted to her hooves, only to fall down once again. "I- I- what happened? All I remember is hitting my head and- " Thunderbolt stopped her. "- fell to the ground. Why don't we go to Sky Park and get you refreshed?" Fluttershy got up once again, but this time, her arm was sub-consciously propped up onto one of his shoulders. "It's okay, I got ya." Thunderbolt said as they flew together and sat on a cloud to rest on. "Ahhhh! This is much better than my stiff, uncomfortable bed!" She said. Fluttershy enjoyed looking at other ponies, practicing their tricks, trying to beat the unbeatable Rainbow Dash.
"So, um, I haven't really gotten to know you" She said. "Oh, of course! I'm Thunderbolt. My cutie mark of two thunderbolts mean that my talent is speed and agility, much like Rainbow Dash's. I know you. You're Fluttershy, the element of kindness."
As the two sat on the clouds, they watched other ponies test themselves with the anemometer. "Watch this" Thunderbolt said as he flew by the anemometer. The screen displayed *LOAD---- 30.5 WINGPOWER* As he flew back to Fluttershy, he realized that her mouth hung agape.
"Oh, my." She said. Thunderbolt looked behind her and say Scootaloo, planning to scare her, but said nothing. "BOO!" Scootaloo yelled. "Eep!" She said in a cute, innocent voice. She remembered her assertiveness lessons from a few years back. "Scootaloo, who don't you go somewhere else so Thunderbolt and I can be alone?" "Oh, Miss Cheerilee taught us about this kind of... Grownup stuff. I really suggest that you get a room and not do this stuff in public." Thunderbolt grunted with a rosy blush.
Just then the incredible Rainbow Dash appeared. "Hey, guys! Did I just hear 'get a room'? If so, I can totally fix you guys up a nice room. I'll just take you where I hang with Spitfire and Soarin." She said with a Wonderbolt Team's Palace!" --------- I hoped you liked this first section. It should give you a pk. " I- uh." Fluttershy mumbled. She didn't really mean it that way, but maybe she could alter that thought. After all, she hadn't really made it sound like something else, and she really wanted to try 'it' out. "Uh, sure". Rainbow Dash yelled, "Alright, now that's the spirit! Just follow me to the place- The Thuretty good idea of what's happening. Please, I would appreciate any suggestions on how to make this better. Chapter 2 coming soon! -flutterfucker
© Copyright 2012 Flutterbucker1890 (flutterbuckah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1876055-Butterflies-and-Thunderbolts