*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877089-Mavarek--VTM
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Mr. E
Rated: · Other · Other · #1877089
ghjkkjhgfhjk
[17:54] <MrE> HOLY SHIT
[17:54] <Jenny> What?!
[17:55] <MrE> After about 6 and a half years I finally figured out who Mavarek Namolathom is
[17:56] <Jenny> Umm...
[17:56] <Jenny> I have NO idea what you are talking about....
[17:56] <MrE> Mavarek Namolathom is an ancient vampire I created 6 years ago. I knew he was soooo very powerful but I didn't know what else to give him.
[17:58] <MrE> I always planned to put him in a story as a major villain
[17:59] <Jenny> Okay..
[18:00] <MrE> If Caine is the creator then Mavarek was the enforcer, he was the fist of Caine.
[18:02] <Jenny> I see...
[18:02] <Jenny> Wait!
[18:02] <Jenny> You were playing a SECOND Gen?
[18:02] <MrE> He killed Spirit Lords, Almighty Undead, and nests of Poisoned Vampires
[18:02] <MrE> No. I just have the idea.
[18:03] <Jenny> Still....
[18:03] <MrE> Poisoned Vampires are vampires turned by Caine some of them lose themselves in his blood, and turn truly monsterious.
[18:04] <MrE> All of this happened in the city of Enoch.
[18:07] <MrE> Mavarek was turned by Caine himself, and it is said that only Caine could contain him or so the story goes.
[18:08] <Jenny> I see...
[18:10] <MrE> But, eventually Mavarek's savagery was too much, and the streets of the First City ran with blood and ash. Caine would not lift a finger against Mavarek, he loved him like a father, and so Enoch was the one who bested Mavarek in battle.
[18:12] <MrE> He was locked away for ages, and millenia, surviving even the Great Flood (or so some Noddists believe). Metal rusts in time, and so some believe he will awaken with the other grandsires at Ghenna.
[18:13] <MrE> But, many more suggest he has been awake for centuries, silent, hidden, and causing chaos in the dark, feeding from vampires and mortals alike.
[18:14] <MrE> Waiting for a city he truly desires to rule.
[18:19] <MrE> Sounds sound enough, hmmmmm
[18:21] <MrE> The Forengian Seal, wow what a great new train of thought
[18:23] <MrE> A seal that was placed on Mavarek reducing him to a a lesser generation, and branding him under one of the clans
© Copyright 2012 Mr. E (casey129 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877089-Mavarek--VTM