*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877094-The-teachers-doggie
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1877094
an unusual experience
It was a wonderful summer day, it was Sunday and Jennifer, who worked as a an English teacher, decided to go to the country.
The woman entered her car, took the main street and an hour later arrived to Green Grass, a nice area full of trees, flowers and pounds. The woman began to walk among bushes then she noticed a huge oak that was standing in front of her.
Jennifer opened her bag, put a towel on the ground and, after she took off her slippers, she began to read a book.
There was no doubt, Jennifer was really a pretty woman.
She had green eyes, black hair and was wearing a suit, made with a white vest and white miniskirt, that showed her beautiful legs.
It could seem incredible but someone used to criticized her.
-She’s a fascinating woman but she’s too strict, had said some students of her.
Jennifer thought of her school for a while then, moving her sensual body, found the right position and began to read a book.
She read a little bit then she was attracted by a slight rustle that seemed to arrive from bushes. Jennifer looked at a particular point but she saw nothing.
It was a bird, she thought and began to read again.
Jennifer had arrived to page thirty when she heard the slight rustle again.
She looked at bushes in front of her and noticed a girl who was looking at her in a strange way.
Jennifer looked at the girl too but something strange happened. The girl disappeared among bushes.
Jennifer read her book again but, ten minutes later, she saw the girl who was getting near to her.
Jennifer observed her carefully.
The girl was cute, blonde and was wearing a costume made by a pair of ears, a black corset and a black tail. Jennifer couldn’t believe to her own eyes. The girl was dressed as a doggie.
Something strange happened some seconds later. The girl looked at Jennifer and began to kiss her feet passionately.
Jennifer was amazed but she began to love the unusual game soon.
The girl kissed Jennifer feet in a more passionate way and Jennifer decided to change program.
She launched her slippers and ordered the girl to take them. The girl took the slippers, came back and looked at Jennifer again.
Jennifer, excited, did more.
She ordered the girl to lie down on the grass and she sat on her prey’s belly. The game went on. Jennifer lifted her miniskirt, showed her panties to the girl then she put her beautiful back side on doggie’s face.
It was 5:00 pm when Jennifer, who was completely satisfied, decided to give up.
She got up, put her belongings into her bag and began to walk toward the park exit.
The strange girl followed her for a while then she disappeared among bushes.
Next day Jennifer came back to school and her students noticed Jennifer appeared to be happy, satisfied.
Nobody could understand the reason of that unbelievable mutation but everyone thought it was beginning a new era.
© Copyright 2012 ars longa (bizzarre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877094-The-teachers-doggie