*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877201-Day-in-the-Heavens-is-Hell-for-me
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1877201
Joe had a good heart but loved to be bad. Where will he go after death?
      Joe was feeling nasty today. No one gave a crap. His sister was drunk and started beating him, he was beat for having bad days, his mother was on anti-depressants so she couldn't help. Every one is right, trust no one and live another day. The fact that he had a bad family was probably already on the Internet. He walked down the street then saw Andy.
      Joe hated Andy, he was rich, loved and had everything he wanted. He let people know it too. even though his life was served to him on a silver platter, Andy was always beating someone more unfortunate up. Andy especially loved to taunt and beat Joe.
    The boys walked up to each other, each with a sly smile across there face. They each knew there was going to be a life or death brawl on their hands. They started slugging each other with all they had. Suddenly Joe was flung across the ally and hit some garbage cans head first. His sight went swirling around him but he ran at Andy. He punched him in the gut hard enough to break a wall. Andy brought his fist down directly on Joe's head.
    Everything was dark. Joe could hear muffled voices all around. Then he felt a warm light wrap around him. He regained vision and could see he entered heaven.
    "Why did I come here? I was so terrible on earth." Joe walked around and no one seemed to care that a delinquent had suddenly entered there sacred zone.
      Joe walked around as if in a daze for three days. Then he saw a face he recognized. It was Andy!
      Joe walked up to Andy and said "How the heck did you die? You killed me. How can you get into heaven?"
      "I've been thinking. I don't think this is Heaven, its Hell just disguised as Heaven to torture us in an unforeseen way." Andy seemed unnaturaly calm for being in Hell.
  They looked at each other for a moment and knew exactly what to do. They wanted out. Nothing, not even  Heaven or Hell could stop two delinquents from getting what they wanted.
  They headed towards where they came. It was herd because Heaven looked a lot like a big circle room held up my gold pillars. After looking closer, on of the walls was off color. They busted through the wall and found a long dark passage. They started heading down it but it seemed to never end.
    "How did you die Andy? You know how I died."
      "well, I went to see you in the hospital. You  were broken and bloody every wear. I broke your skull. The doctors said you were probably dead. we were paying for you hospital bill but I knew you died. I killed you Joe, I didn't want to live anymore. That night, I killed my self. I lit my self on fire." Andy was crying.
      After about a month of walking, they found a big square. Some one came up to them and told them  that this was Limbo. For those who hate Hell but can't go to Heaven or vise versa. He explained hat Limbo was a big maze from which you can never leave. If you will something to happen it will.
    There, Andy and Joe lived as if in paradise. They both got married and adopted kids. a perfect life for those who are less than so.
© Copyright 2012 Launa Svenson (netherlandrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877201-Day-in-the-Heavens-is-Hell-for-me