*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877275-Damn-Memories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1877275
I wish I could forget all the memories.
It has been years since you left me with nothing but the memories. It felt so strange to
see you again. We talked of memories we had together, but we have gone on.It seems like yesterday we were so happy, so much in love. Its been three years since you left, and still I cannot forget you. I met someone else and so did you. The way you looked at me, made me feel cold, a couple days ago. It was like you were sizing me up, and didn't like what you seen. I told you this would happen when we first met, I said" 10 years from now you won't be attracted to me". I am 10 years older than you, but are women's hearts just a piece of meat to you? I gave you my heart, I gave you my all. There is nothing I wouldn't do for you. It is good that it has been three years, it doesn't hurt like I have been stabbed in my heart anymore. It just hurts that I can't help the memories that flood my mind. I wish they would go away but then I would have to be in a coma or lose my mind to forget the happiness we once had.
© Copyright 2012 wordartist (chapelgate2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1877275-Damn-Memories