*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878124-A-Mother-Worst-Nightmare--7-15-2012
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1878124
This is dedicated to my mom and my brother!
Mother walk into the room and fine her son laying on the floor with a note and pill bottles next to him. A note that probable
saying,"Mom and dad I am sorry that I am a disappointment to you and life is to hard!" Mother rushing to her child side grabbing him up into her arms shakeing him telling her son to wake up.She screaming call "911," and hurry! Looking into her son eyes, she see that he looks half there and half some where else. He looks just the way her mother did when she passed away. She watching her son laying helplessly in the hospital bed looking like a small child that can't do for himself. A mother that want to crawl next to her son an put her arms around him to protect and comfort him. Sitting by his side wondering if he going to wake up or is their to be damage to him. A mother that want to yell out,"WHY DID YOU DO THIS!" Why did you almost take him away! Her son is hurting and laying there helpless waiting for him to wake up. She sitting there remembering her son laying in a oxgen tent helpless when he was a little boy. Wishing he was little so she can keep him protected and away from harm. As a mother she has lost feeling in her heart. She is numb for the damage her son has put her threw. She has put a wall uup only for awhile waiting for her heart to heal. She waiting for that day to rewind. She wishing that this should never happen. She a mother that loves her children and she never want to see her children hurting or in pain. She never wanted this worst nightmare to happen to her or for her son. She just thankful that God didn't take him from her or from his love ones and friends. God bless this family that I love and watch over them and keep mother worst nightmare away and not let this ever happen again! Her son wakes up looking at his mother with tears in his eyes saying,"I am so sorry for hurting you!

By: Misty Joseph
© Copyright 2012 misty joseph (whiterose38 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878124-A-Mother-Worst-Nightmare--7-15-2012