*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878535-EVOLUTION
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by anagha
Rated: E · Article · Scientific · #1878535
A short insight into the world of evolution.
Evolution - the one mystery the human mind hasn't been able to solve. the one mystery that has been haunting scientists since the dawn of mankind--- Evolution! How did we evolve. We obviously did not pop out of the sky with limbs and bones. Or is it the presumed big bang? As scientists experiment on and on, they just find more questions rather than answers. One might go crazy thinking about the in numerous number of questions and theories in the field of evolution.

As we trace the lines of mankind, primates somehow fit into the picture. It is a true fact that man was once a primate. But truly tracing the lines and trying to figure out how all of this actually began is proving to be a Hercules task.If one studies any living organism, take for instance, the human body, the easy going structure which moulds itself to fit into the environment is astounding. If a creature so perfect has evolved, then it is quite impossible for it to be an  'accident' as some call it.

1988 was an important year in the field of evolutionary science. Charles Darwin proposed a theory stating that every complex organism is formed due to multiple mutations of primary organisms. If seen through the eyes of Darwin, one single species is behind life on earth. hen why is man superior to all other beings? What is the reason for man's fast growth or rather the other beings' slow growth? Then, according to Darwin, only one species should be on earth. The Darwin's theory has many defenders and rejectors. More than 72 high school teachers in the United States have declined from teaching the Darwin's theory.

What causes evolution? Change. Biologically termed as mutations, they are actually errors made by the DNA while copying information from the the parents to the zygote. These errors make an individual slightly different from their parents. One should be thankful to these mutations in whose absence, we would be exact clones of our parents. Imagine that!

The basic idea of evolution is change. This is the aspect of evolution which the human mind questions. The human mind which is ruled by scientific terms and thirsts for scientific explanations seaches for the perfect explanation. But till date not one has been able to come up with a perfect explanation that fits the case.  If I go on listing all the thories and explanations scientists have come up with worldwide, we wouldn’t have enough paper. Currently, the human is going through evolution.  So is every other race present on earth. If it weren’t for evolution, humans wouldn’t have seen the face of the earth. Also, on a mental level, every person should put an effort to change themselves beacause CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT.
© Copyright 2012 anagha (achakravarthi9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878535-EVOLUTION