*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878747-Dans-office-fun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1878747
Erotic encounter set in the office environment.
Hi guys







I keep getting requests to write another one of my sordid little tales and despite the fact I got next to no sleep last night I have decided the time is ripe to have another go. I don’t know if this is of interest to anyone but starting a story is the most difficult part, once the ideas and the words start to flow then the story pretty much writes itself although I guess some people may say I am doing myself a bit of a disservice but I am nothing if I aren’t modest.







I received some feedback from my last story that I need to try and engage in a storyline a little more and another very bright young lady also pointed out that some of the terminology when I get to the “juicy” bit is very male orientated. I suppose people don’t like a good old cum shot like they used J. Anyways this is my little diatribe so let’s see if I can make some young ladies nice and wet now.











The problem with work is you spend too much time there. I mean if you actually worked it out that if you start full time at 18 and retire at 65 then you have spent about 11 years of your life solidly at work, as you can tell I don’t particularly enjoy work or I didn’t until Sarah started working here.







I didn’t think too much of her when she 1st started. I mean beggars can’t be choosers and working in a IT sales team you were lucky if you saw a piece of skirt wandering around once a week so I should hardly have been turning my nose up at her. Looking back I think I may have been having a bad day when she 1st started work and barely even noticed her cheeky yet shy little hello when I stormed into the office that Monday after yet another weekend spent arguing with the girlfriend at the time.







Kate was about average height with long flowing brown hair which sadly she used to keep tied up in a ponytail, her legs were long and slender and nicely tanned and I would have put her dress size between 12 and 14 but I know it’s a bit rude to ask such questions to a lady so I never found out for sure. What I really liked about her were her eyes. They seemed to go on forever. They were the deepest blue you will ever see. I remember I used to pop into her office with the smallest thing just for a chance to see them.  I never knew whether she ever figured out my little stunt. I could have sworn that once or twice as she saw me arriving she used to take off her glasses so I could see them better but I couldn’t swear to that it could have been my imagination.





Anyways the weeks went by fairly uneventfully. I split from my girlfriend but I still wouldn’t really have seen Kate as fair game as I have heard more horror stories about dating colleagues than I care to remember but I did find myself in quite a quandary do you listen to people or do you listen to yourself, as luck would have it fate came and intervened for me.







I found myself working late one night finishing off a report that seemed to be have been on my desk since I started with the company. If you haven’t done it before it’s quite eerie been in the office completely on your own. Everything seems really quiet which is why I was massively taken about when I heard a little cough from not too far away. I have never been what you would call brave in the face of adversity but I couldn’t just ignore what sounded like an intruder so I jumped and had a quick look around for something that may be of use in a fight but unless I unplugged my keyboard I was a bit low on options.







I decided to try and shock the would be attacker and sneak up on them so I wandered out of the room to see there was a light on in Kate’s little office so I snuck up to the door but when I burst into the room it was just Kate on her own finishing her own paperwork. It was difficult to know who was more shocked by this turn of events. Kate flew off her chair and I think it took her a couple of seconds to realise who it was. Once we’d both stood there looking at each other for a few seconds she sat back down and I could see her start to visibly relax. I must admit I was anything but I don’t know if it was my imagination or if there was more sexual tension in the room than you’d need to start an orgy but I was feeling the heat big time. Part of me wanted to stay but the other half wanted to get the hell out of there and back to my desk Kate ended any hope of me going anywhere by standing up, walking past me and whispering down my ear “empty office Dan just think”.





She carried on walking past me and into my office and I followed her out of curiousity and found her perching on my desk her white shirt half undone, her black skirt hitched up showing more of her thigh than before and the top of her stockings. She looked sultry with her glasses on and her hair in a bun.  For the first time I noticed just how sexy Kate was and I think she could tell.





She summoned me over to her with her finger in a very seductive way that I just simply couldn't resist, as I tried my best to concentrate on walking with some swagger towards her my eyes were glued to her legs, they were long and lean all I could imagine was them wrapped tightly around my body.  Once in front of her, Kate grabbed my tie and heaved me even closer to her, hot breath on each others face's we both knew what we wanted to do.





She wrapped her legs around me pulling me into her embrace and slowly kissed my longing lips, her tongue teasing mine, twisting and twirling around my mouth. As she begins to pull off my tie and unbutton my shirt I kiss her harder, with more longing, passion than before.  My shirt falls to the floor allowing Kate to run her hands all over my manly torso, I move my kissing across to her ear gently breathing inside it I feel her whole body wriggle with excitement, slowly kissing down her neck I gently tease it with my tongue whilst I'm unbuttoning her blouse and dropping it to the floor.  With every movement of my hands I can hear her breathing get deeper, her chest rises and falls faster with passion.  With one click her bra simply falls open revealing a very impressive bosom.  I can't help but gently cup her breast's and she doesn't seem to mind either.





Kate loosens her grip from her legs around my  waist just enough so she can pull down my trouser's, as they fall to the floor her eye's are greeted by my bulging boxer's and she begins to rub her hand over my nicely erect cock.  Sliding her hand's inside my boxer's,  she clasp's her hand around my girth rocking her hand up and down my shaft.  I begin to circle her hard nipples with my tongue ever so slightly just enough for her to feel, as I slide my hand slowly up her thigh hitching her skirt up a bit more as I go, the top of her lacy stocking's feel really sexy against my skin.  When at the top of her thigh I am greeted with a very moist pair of satin undies, searching out the outline of her pussy with my fingers I can feel just how excited she is.  Kate gasp's as I slide her undies to one side and slip my finger inside that very wet pussy my thumb just twirling around a very hard, pulsating clit. 





Pushing herself back on to the table Kate allows me full access to tend to her sexy body. As I move my tongue down across her stomach Kate writhe's in ecstasy, I promptly meet her throbbing clit with my mouth, I softly twirl my tongue across her pussy tasting all her juices, as I slide my tongue in and out Kate's moan's grow louder I continue to lick and finger her very tasty lips.  My finger's go deeper and faster inside her aching pussy, with every thrust she wriggles around more, she say's to me "don't stop finger fucking me, faster baby deeper..... ooh god i'm going to cum" she screams with a few more thrusts of my finger's there's cum all over them, "let me taste those cum filled fingers baby" Kate says he face all flushed from her intense orgasm, She pulls my hand up to her lips and swirls her tongue around my dripping fingers, sucking off all her juices.





Once my hand is clean from her cum, Kate slides herself off the table and whispers in my ear of her next intention's, " I want u to bend me over this table and pound that deliciously hard cock deep inside me", as I have no objection's to her request I grab her by the waist twisting her around firmly then pull her pert bottom back toward's me and her top half onto the table, pushing up her skirt so I can watch her fabulous ass bounce as I bang her hard, ripping her panties to the floor I slam my cock inside her dripping pussy just the way she wanted.  My excitement is clear as she pushes herself back onto my solid cock to ensure it goes as deep as possible.  The sound of moan's echos around the empty office as does the sound of our bodies coming together.  In my element I feel powerful as I'm fucking my office buddy senseless over my desk, I pull out her clip which is holding her hair neatly in place so I can pull back rigorously whilst I'm slapping her buttock's. Forcing my cock between those sweet wet lips into the darkness of her pussy I'm close to exploding, Kate is writhing and forcing herself back hard against me with every motion that I just can no longer control the urge and with one last final thrust I ejaculate hard inside Kate
© Copyright 2012 Dan Aspin (danleeds at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1878747-Dans-office-fun