*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1879153-Only-You-Can
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1879153
A small article of the reason why only you can change your attitude and your life.
Only You Can

Through life there is one person that is the best and that is you. Living in a hard life? Only you can change the way you are living and no one person can do that for you. You can change your spirit by changing the way you look at things in your life. In all of our busy lives it is sometimes lost of our surroundings that we have accomplished in our lives. What we have brought into our lives. Gratitude of what we have. I find it that I have a roof over my head, food, and the means to get back and forth if I need to. Others do not have this. The way the world is now I see that many go without the roof, the food, and the means to get back and forth.
If your life is rough, tough, or in a devastating turmoil only you can change this apect in your life. Only you can make it the best that it can be within a new beginning.
Sometimes I wonder why it is said that I can't, when I know that it can be done. If someone told me that I couldn't do something it would make it all worth it to me to prove them wrong and stand my ground. Only you can do this with a positive attitude in your life and stand your ground. Some things may be out of our control that has nothing to do with our souls. Our souls sometimes feel like they are out of control and it is up to you to change the way that this is.
It never ceases to amaze me when I hear of the lives that people live and blame actions on others for the way they are living. Sometimes this is true and greed of some will take others belongings and put them in an upside world, that is not your fault. It is your fault if you do not live your life to the fullest and putting the blame on others for your own actions will not enhance, nor will it improve your life. Only you can change, enhance, live, see, hear, and voice your opinion in a manner that will change your life forever. Only you can make it the best life you have ever had. Only you can change your attitude to a positive side and release your negativity into the wind.
Libby Arvidson
© Copyright 2012 catslife (catslife at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1879153-Only-You-Can