*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1879815-Jerrys-adventures
by Emrin
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #1879815
read this if you aren't too poor!
Debating whether to add an item or not to the newly introduced writing.com , Jerry decided the better of it. Following not a very busy day at work, albeit a tiring one, his mind was set too firmly on rest.
He was told too many times that his potential was unfulfilled, that his prodigious writing skills were a sight to behold. Yet Jerry knew better. He certainly understood the power which was lain within him, but he felt that literary work is one pile of crap. Hence, he decided not to become an international celebrity author, but instead to work on Mars.
All was ready for take-off when at the last moment his ship was abducted by a bunch of Indian asses. Unfortunately for Jerry, this was the beginning of his writing career. these, quite clear to all, big headed arse-holes apparently just loved books and just like the first dinosaur, it was their job to find potential somewhere between Africa and Betelgeuse. Thus, a new chapter in human history had begun and everyone was jolly.
© Copyright 2012 Emrin (d.g.r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1879815-Jerrys-adventures