*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880192-You-Believed-in-Me
Rated: · Other · Death · #1880192
This is for someone I lost who shaped my life
I close my eyes and I see that place, that smile that laugh still on your face. It was years ago that you were there. The memories fade, still your voice I hear. As the years pass by and I think of you, I am more even more amazed at who I knew. A love so deep it filled that hole, that emptiness within my soul. When I felt weak, you made me strong. You believed in me, and i carried on. These words I had not the chance to say, cause our time was short, and you went away. If i had an hour, or just one minute, if your body still held life within it.



Yet that dream of mine can not come true, but these words I still can say to you. I know in life what you held inside, and all the shame you tried to hide. You once were lost and now your found, your tears now buried in the ground. Still I am here without your grace, and only a memory of your face. There are still some words I need to say, I have one more chance, please don't go away. You were more than who you had to be, and I thank God everyday that you believed in me.



© Copyright 2012 Heartsong (journey0712 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1880192-You-Believed-in-Me