*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1881537-What-do-you-expect
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Arts · #1881537
Theres somethings no one ever expects but other then that you can most of the time guess.
A man types on his computer, the sun streaming into the room through the large window covering half the wall. He does not appear to be moving, breathing or even thinking. Apart from the constant taping being made from his continuous typing words into his computer, there is not a single sound. The Earth seems to have stopped moving, all that was changing about the environment around the man was the adding of words to the computer screen infront of him. Suddenly the man stops typing, he blinks several times and then looks clearly at the screen. There were simply three words, written over and over again. The sighed then with his right hand hit the backspace key. For several minutes he held in the key watching as one by one the message was erased. It was only when just three words remained on the screen that the man let go of the key. He took closed his eyes and took several deep breaths. When he opened his eyes he drops his hands back to the keyboard and once again begins typing the same three words, I love you.
© Copyright 2012 Dannyu222 (dannyu222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1881537-What-do-you-expect