*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1881880-Give-and-Never-Forget
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Inspirational · #1881880
There is those moments in your life that you will remember forever
"You saw yourself. Tell me, can your stare at it? Scrutinize every detail of your body, and love every essence?, she whispered sullenly, "You can't can you? To difficult isn't, tell me, what made you so negative to the body you live in?". Every word struck a nerve - evoked an icy chill, and worst of all, a realization.

Dammit, what destroyed me? My thoughts were suddenly attacked by tsunami of poignant thoughts, from every moment of my life; poisoning me, as the aching trajedies unfolded. Waves and waves of suffering and affliction battered me, maimed, assualted - destroyed me... but I'm still here- Why? Knobody knows their true destiny, or understands whats going to be their next path, nor will everyone achieve everything in life within seconds. Worst of all, no one can go through life without hurt, sadness, to miss out on one means to miss out on all emotions. So I don't want to be happy anymore, I want to be fufilled, to live the range of emotions, no matter how difficult they are to live with. If you go through life sheltered from every emotion you wouldn't be human, even through the saddest moments of your life be solaced, knowing we are a resilient race, we have love, lost, we have gotten angry, sad, upset, hurt, happy, overjoyed, we have conquered our fears we contain the human spirit, the urge to fight on, for mateship, love, and for peace and equity, SO DON"T STOP BEING HUMAN!!
© Copyright 2012 Freakie Music (themusicfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1881880-Give-and-Never-Forget