*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1882408-The-Forbidden-Bed
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1882408
When Mike falls ill, his friend's concerned mother Manisha takes him to her home.
Manisha admired her nudity in the bathroom mirror. The hours spent in waxing and preparing herself had produced good results. Age had treated her well, and the passing years had caressed her figure with a voluptuousness that still earned her appreciative glances from males of all ages. Expert use of mascara and eyeliner further enhanced the loveliness of her doe-eyes. Hours spent in the salon that afternoon ensured that her waist-length hair looked lustrous and smooth.

Her heart thumped at the thoughts of the stud waiting in the bedroom. They had fucked in all imaginable places – in his apartment, in hotel rooms, even in public places, but today would be the first time on her marital bed. The thought of cheating on her hubby in his own house made her pussy tingle with want.

Manisha lighted a cigarette and thanked the hot Indian summer. When her son's American college mate suffered sunstroke, she persuaded her son to bring him to their home to be cared for. Under her close supervision, Mike gradually regained his fitness. On Saturday morning, she packed off her husband and son on their preplanned fishing trek and stayed back to take care of Mike who feigned weakness. The servants were away for the weekend, and they had the house to themselves.

She sprayed her pulse points with Mike’s favorite Flower by Kenzo. The red O in the mirror when she pouted her lips looked sexy. She picked up her glass of Scotch and stepped into the bedroom. The cigarette dangled from her lips.

Mike lay on his side with his head propped upon his elbow. His Italian looks made her heart pump faster. A white sheet covered him from waist downwards. Light reflected from the rippling muscles of his bare torso. She pointed at the tent in the sheet and giggled.

“Someone’s getting impatient.”

“You look hot,” he murmured.

She sashayed up to the bed and stubbed out the cigarette in the ashtray on the side table. Balancing the glass in one hand, she whisked away the sheet and exposed his priciest asset. She leaned over it as if inspecting it, poured some whiskey on it and licked it clean. It made him shudder. “Oh, baby, that feels so good,” he muttered.

Teasing his sac with a manicured nail, Manisha rolled her tongue along the length of his muscular shaft. She grabbed it at the base and applied extra pressure on the green veins that jutted out against the pink skin. Goosebumps appeared over her skin just by thinking how that monstrous rod would be buried within her for most of the next twenty-four hours.

Unseen to Mike, Manisha picked up an ice cubicle from the glass and popped it into her mouth. Then, she parted her lips and buried his hardness within her throat. The contrast of the hot and cold produced the impact she wanted.

Mike sat up straight and screamed, “Oh, Manisha, you’re such a pro…” He grabbed her hair and stuck her face to his groin.

Manisha twirled her tongue over the soft bulbous head of his cock. She loved the silky feel. His wild odors drove her mad. She knew he would not be able to hold for long because his illness had kept him from her for some time. Bellowing like a wounded elephant, he exploded within her mouth. Thank God, the servants are away she thought.

She wasn’t prepared for the huge quantity of his ejaculation, and her valiant efforts to swallow all the precious protein failed. White rivulets streamed down the corners of her mouth. She wiped her face with her hand and smeared his white cream on her breasts. The action aroused his limp cock.

A naughty plan formed in her mind. She stood up and faced him. “That’s enough exertion for one day. You need to rest,” she said and turned. She felt his eyes on her bare back partially covered by tresses of her long black hair. The rustle of bed sheets brought a smile to her lips.The very next moment powerful arms hoisted her up and flung her on the bed.

“Cock teaser,” he remarked.

Yanking her legs apart, he knelt between them. She felt his tongue on her nether lips. Indescribable sensations pricked her skin. “I want you inside me,” she pleaded.

Mike mounted her and pressed his hard body against her soft curves. She moaned when with one rough shove he pushed his once again hard cock into her married pussy. She loved the deep strokes and rotating motion he used.Their limbs entangled and mouths clamped as their individualities coalesced into a writhing mass of wanton lust.

His handsome looks warmed her heart as his cock pounded her pussy, and made her unravel hidden pleasure spots. His girth stretched her to the hilt. The sexual frenzy in his eyes made her flesh quiver. He was using her body for his own gratification which is what she wanted from a man. Clawing his back, she screamed her crescendo as he spilled his seed inside her womb.

His warm semen quenched her fires only partially, but they still had the rest of the weekend.


Word Count: 865
© Copyright 2012 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1882408-The-Forbidden-Bed