*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1883352-Indeed-I-Do-part-3
Rated: GC · Fiction · Other · #1883352
An erotic love story
I lost all the color in my face when she mentioned Kevin. Grabbing my beer I downed it. I wanted to run, to escape. Who else knew?
"Who told you?", I managed to choke out.
"I have friends in low places Shelby, that's all. Don't worry the whole school doesn't know or at least I don't think so but Shelby, take my advice, proceed with caution with Kyle." With that she walked away. I looked up at the stage and Kyle was looking at me in confusion while he sang,"Didn't I, didn't I see you crying? Feeling all alone without a friend you know you feel like dying. Oh didn't I, didn't I see you crying?" I looked down at the table and just sat there not knowing what to think. Yes, he had seen me crying and right now I did feel like dying. I put my head in hands not looking at him. I heard the song end, the crowd cheer and his beautiful, sexy voice start to speak.
"I got my girlfriend Shelby here with me tonight. I dedicate this song just to her. Shelby, angel, this is for you."
I started laughing as soon as he started playing the notes on the guitar, instantly cheered. How did he do that? I clapped my hands and yelled as loud as I could. He grinned at me and winked. I had my arms raised as I listened to him sing a song I knew he'd never sang to anyone else. It was a John Mellencamp song, This Time I Really Think I'm in Love. I moved to the beat and sang right along with him from my chair, we sang,"I've had alot girls in my life, never meant that much to me. A good time was always had by all but those good times, they were fleeting memories. I used to lie to em and then I'd kiss em but I kept an arm's length away. Well, hey man, you know me and look how silly I've been acting today. This time I really think I'm in love, I'm in love, this time I think I'm really in love"....Hey Shayna, did he sing this one to you too? I wondered wishing that she had stayed so I could ask her that.



We danced the night away after that. We mingled, laughed and sang until our voices were hoarse. He never left my side. As he drove me home, he held my hand and we listened to the radio. I remembered the conversations before the song and after the song. I felt like I was living a dream. Looking at him in his element tonight, everybody hanging on his every word, people were drawn to him like a moth to the flame, I was in awe of him.
"Penny for your thoughts?", he asked turning down the radio.
I sighed contentedly,"I feel like I'm dreaming and I'm afraid to wake up.", I replied in a dreamy voice.
He smiled at me and said,"Me too." pulling me into a kiss as he turned down my road. "So tell me what did Trent and Shayna have to say tonight?",he asked a little too nonchalantly.
I bit my lip and looked out at the dark night. Well, I couldn't tell him what they had said about him now could I? They basically told me he was after one thing. But if I lied to him that was wrong too. Ugh.
"Nothing much. Just the usual stuff, you know." I said trying to blow it off.
"Shelby, what did they say? I saw the look on your face, I know that neither of them had much good to say, I could tell.". he smiled but I could tell he was annoyed. Oh, I didn't want to ruin my perfect night. I was too happy.
"Well, here's the thing it doesn't matter because they were wrong so who cares what they said?" I smiled my brightest smile at him then but I saw the spark of anger hit his eyes. My balloon was starting to deflate rapidly.
"I care what they said Shelby. I want to know." he said as he pulled into my driveway and shut off the jeep.
"Kyle, I don't believe anything anybody else says about you. I think you are perfect, my night was perfect and I want to keep it that way!" I said a little too loudly as I got out of the Jeep and slammed the door. I walked quickly to the front door and fumbled with my keys trying to unlock the door. He yanked them from me and said,"Here, I'll do it."
"Fine.", I said crossing my arms not looking at him. He was trying to ruin my night and that made me angry at him.
He opened the door and said,"After you." I stormed in, throwing my pocketbook on the table and heading to my bedroom my high heels clicking on the tile floor. He followed behind me his silence filling the room. I took my ear rings off and turned to look at him standing in the door of my room, his arms crossed.
"It was that bad huh?", he asked looking down at me, all hot like he always was. I found myself starring at his lips. I didn't want to fight, I wanted to kiss him. I moved toward him, looking in his eyes. I started to touch him and he grabbed my hand stopping me.
"What did they say to you?", he said through clenched teeth.
"Fine, Kyle. They said that you were after one thing, that you would leave when you got it and for me to be careful. There, are you happy now?"
Fury filled his face and he said,"Do you believe that?"
"I already told you I didn't! But I've decided now there's only one thing we can do at this point. You are just going to have to prove them wrong Kyle and then, then we'll see who's right!"
"So you do believe them then?", he said his voice rising.
"You know what? I'm starting to wonder now! Prove it Mr. Tough Guy! Prove to me they are wrong!"
"You want proof?", he yelled back. "You just tell me when! I'll give you proof!"
"No time like the present," I said crossing my arms and glaring at him.
"Now? Right here?" he said.
"What? Did I stutter?"
He pulled his shirt off and was on me in the next second kissing me roughly, pulling my shirt off in one move. I melted I couldn't help it. I just couldn't stay angry, though I could tell he still was. He was rough as he threw my bra across the room, falling with me onto the bed, his tongue was making a trail down my neck, his hands working to remove my panties. I should have been afraid I guess, because it was happening fast and he was being rough but I wasn't afraid, I was caught up in the moment, my fingers grabbing onto his back, my back arching to feel my skin on his skin. When I was naked and he on me in just his underwear, I could feel him pressing again me and my legs just opened for him. He thrust his fingers deep within me and I lost it, my hips moving in rhythm with his fingers. His mouth was on my breast, his fingers sliding in and out of me, and my hands in their struggle to find something to hold onto found his hardness. He sucked in his breath and moaned as I touched him over his underwear. This brought me back to reality a little because I'd never seen a guy naked before and I'd certainly never touched one before. I wanted to see him like saw me. I pulled his underwear down. I didn't know what to do with it. It was huge so I just looked at him hoping he would guide me but he instead he moved my body underneath his and used it on me. He used it to rub me as his fingers went in and out deeper and deeper.
He said,"Open your eyes and look at me. Keep your eyes on me. You ready?"
I nodded though I didn't know what I was agreeing to be ready for. I felt something rip into me and it hurt, I tried to move away but he held me there and said," Just hold on, baby it won't hurt for long." He moved in and out of me slowly until I felt a pleasure like I'd never felt before. I was moving my body in rhythm with his as he rode me and rubbed me until my world exploded.
"Are you on birth control?" He asked. I nodded yes and then he rocked my world again, slamming into me harder over and over until he collapsed on me and I felt him contracting inside of me. I knew in that moment that I was no longer a virgin and I was ok with that. But now he had to prove them wrong. I prayed he would.
We lay there beside each other trying to catch our breath. He took my hand and kissed it. I climbed on top of him and just lay there. I loved to feel his skin against mine.
"Kyle?"
"Hmmm?" he hands were just rubbing my back and my behind.
"Will you still love me tomorrow?" I asked my eyes tearing up in spite of myself.
He smiled, not opening his eyes and said,"I think I'm going to make you wait and see."
"Well, can we do that some more while I wait?" I said nibbling his lips. I felt him rise against my thigh; I knew I was going to have a long and fun night.

Kyle was frustrated. He lay in bed beside Shelby watching her sleep. God she was beautiful. Slowly and quietly he got up, put his underwear and jeans back on. He needed a cigarette. He wasn't really a smoker but on occasion he would smoke one. This was one of those occasions. He retrieved the hidden pack from his jeep and headed to the dock. He just needed to think, everything was happening too fast. He didn't know what was happening to him and he was angry at himself, he was angry with Shelby, at Kevin, at that damn Shayna, angry at the world. Leaning over the railing of the dock he lit a cigarette, inhaling and then blowing smoke to the wind. He thought of Shelby in all her beauty thrown so helplessly against that tree. The image haunted him, kept him awake at night, the anger at Kevin consuming him until he thought he could kill him. Kill his childhood best friend. Who would have ever thought that Kevin and Kyle would be at such odds. Growing up, when Kyle would visit it was always Kevin, Kyle and Kendall, best friends, hanging out everyday. When Kyle moved here permanently he and Kevin had kept it going even with Kendall gone. Kevin, was the friend that Kyle had told he was going to marry Shelby. When Kevin had told him Shelby was flirting with him majorly it had wounded Kyle a little but he finally told him to go for it. It had killed him to watch her with his best friend at school. The longer they dated the more Kevin had fallen for her and the more frustrated Kevin became. Kyle had to sit there and listen while Kevin talked about how hot she had looked in this or that but that she wouldn't let him touch her. He was lucky if he got to kiss her. One night he was telling Kendall and Kyle about it and Kendall threw a beer at him saying,"Drink up my man. Woman are crazy creatures. Who knows? Maybe she likes it rough?" It was a joke but Kyle had seen the light bulb go off in Kevin's eyes. He had felt sick to his stomach as he watched Kevin drink a beer for the first time, something he had sworn since childhood he wouldn't do. His best friend, Kevin, had slowly started to change before his eyes. Kyle had told him over and over that he had to stop drinking, Kendall finally stepped in and told him the same thing. He wouldn't listen to either of them and slowly dropped them from his life. Replacing their friendship with Adam and his cronies. Only coming to Kyle after he had hurt Shelby causing her to break up with him. Kevin had whined and Kyle had listened though he'd wanted to punch him in the face. Kyle had to walk away from it all to keep from hitting him but as he was leaving the room he'd heard Kevin say to Kendall,"I saw the breath go out of her, the horror in her eyes and Kendall, I'm not going to lie, it turned me on. Had that damn Brooke Barbee not have seen what happened, I don't believe Shelby Pierce would be a virgin today."
Kyle had grabbed Kevin by the throat penning him against the wall choking him. He held him there watching him start to panic as he couldn't breath slowly starting to lose color in his face. Kendall stepped in throwing Kyle across the room and punching Kevin in the stomach just as he was gasping for air.
In a low voice Kendall had growled,"Get yourself together Kevin before you find you have nothing to fuck anybody with. Rape, my man, is un-ac-cept-ible." Kendall then reached up, grabbed Kevin by the arm and tossed him out the door like he was a piece of trash, slamming the door behind him. "Watch that little girl Kyle. Kevin has lost it." He said as he walked out of the room.
That was when Kyle started almost stalking her. Thanks to Kevin he knew she was home alone alot. He would anchor his boat in front of her house and watch her at night to make sure Kevin was away. Kendall had enlisted his crony, Tony, to watch Kevin. Kyle had fallen in love with her all over again as he watched her every night. Watched her dance in the living room to music he couldn't hear, watched her talk on the phone not knowing she had an audience, watch tv until she fell asleep, heard her giggling with friends about boys. He had heard her talking to Brooke that night and knew that she thought sex was the way with him and it had made him furious. Then what had he done? He had taken her last night, knowing that for her it was a way to keep him, a way to repay him for something that he didn't need to be repaid for. He hated himself for taking her after what Kevin had done to her. She wasn't ready, Kyle knew that and had done it anyway. But when he had watched her in the boat that day, her hair blowing in the wind and he had watched that shirt blowing up slowly, revealing her slim stomach and then her breasts, he still was in awe at himself for being able to catch that shirt, he had been so captivated in watching her. God, she took his breath away. He had always heard she was an ice queen, that she felt nothing when guys kissed her but when he kissed her, her knees went weak, everytime, forcing him to hold her up. Even on stage that night, he had not met an ice queen that night. He had looked for her almost frantically after the show only to find out that that damn Alex had taken her home. No, he didn't know the ice queen, she felt out of control around him and he loved it because he felt the same way. But he was experienced, she wasn't and it was unacceptable for him to take advantage of her. But she made it too easy for him. She gave herself to him on a silver platter and that made him angry at her, angry at himself for taking her up on it. It had all happened too soon and he knew she would regret it, possibly come to hate him for it and he couldn't handle that thought. He thumped the cigarette in the water and ran his hands threw his hair. He just couldn't turn her down. He didn't know how he could, even though, he knew that would be best for her. He sighed, turning around to look back at the house. His breath caught in his throat when he was saw her walking toward him. She looked like a vision, as her long hair blew behind her, the thin white gown she had on clung to her body leaving nothing to the imagination. It revealed her round, full breasts with small pink nipples straining against the material, he could see the dark triangle between her legs clearly and he felt himself start to harden. Her thin, tan, long legs walked swiftly toward him and all he could think was how beautiful she was, how tight she was and how he wanted to be back between those legs again.

He stuffed his hands in his pockets so she wouldn't see the effect she had on him and walked slowly to meet her. She ran to him throwing herself in his arms. He hugged her tight against him and she trembled beneath his hands.
"I thought you had left me.",she whimpered into his shoulder.
He pulled away slightly to look in her face and he could tell she had been crying. His heart melted and he kissed her. Her knees went weak again, he held her tighter chuckling in spite of himself. She moaned, throwing her head back inviting him to kiss her neck. He leaned down and kissed her neck in a trail down to her collarbone. Reaching up he grabbed her face on both sides forcing her to look at him,"Why do you think I would leave you?"
Her eyes were glazed in desire and she said,"Ssh. Kiss me."
He did, holding her up as her knees went weak again . Her arms flew around his neck and he lifted her carrying her back to the house.

He took her to the bedroom, his intent to make her go to sleep but she looked at him and said,"Don't you want me?" her mouth in a pout, her legs slightly open, her eyes on his mouth. "I want you to want me Kyle. " she whispered and he lost any control that he had. Kyle couldn't stand it. Ice queen? Were they crazy?. He took a deep breath and laid down beside her rubbing her jawline slowly. She leaned in to kiss him, touching his face softly, looking him in the eye, it was mesmerizing. He had so much to teach her, so much she still hadn't experienced and if she wanted to learn he would be more than happy to teach her.

Kyle looked at her with raised eyebrows, grinned and said, "I'm begging you to beg me Shelby."
Shelby laughed, looking at him and knowing she loved him. When she had woken up and he hadn't been there, she had panicked thinking the worst. Maybe he needed somebody with experience, maybe she wasn't pretty enough, smart enough, funny enough, maybe all the stuff with Kevin was too much baggage. Maybe he was only after one thing, maybe this, maybe that she thought as she had searched the house. Realizing she was still naked she had thrown on this old gown, knowing it didn't cover much but it was better than nothing. She was walking by the glass door when she had seen him on the dock. She stood there watching him smoke, running his hand through his hair, his head bowed like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders. Her heart fell to her feet, shattering in tiny pieces thinking that she was that weight. But the joy of still seeing him there had spurred her on. She had to see him, had to touch him, maybe she could help him for once. But when he had turned around and saw her she knew that he was happy to see her as he studied her from head to toe.

Now here he was in her bed wanting her to beg for him. Fine. She could do that if only she knew what exactly to beg for. She ran her tongue across her lips trying to find the words, he watched her tongue the whole time, she smiled and said,"Kyle I'm begging you to touch me."
He grinned at her and touched her face and stopped, waiting for her cue. "Your wish is my command Angel."
She grabbed his face and pulled him down to her,"Kiss me you fool!"
He stopped,"Please?"
"Please." He plunged his tongue in my mouth, kissing her but still not touching her.
She grinned, knowing then how to help him get over his little tease. Two could play at that game.

He said nothing as she left the bed and walked to the radio, turning it on changing the stations looking for a song, any song until she found "Object of My Desire" on a station. Perfect. Shelby started to sway to the music seductively, raising her arms over her head, eyes closed letting the music be her guide. This was a dance she danced well, it never failed to work, even though she had never really wanted it to work before. She glanced at him, watched him watching her. He was laying on his back with just his jeans on, his legs crossed, hands behind his head, grinning up at her like he thought she was the silliest thing he'd ever seen. Crushed but hiding it, she turned her back on him and continued to dance. Her hands stroking her sides as her hips swayed to the beat. Shelby lost herself in the song.

He was suddenly behind her and she could feel his breath on the nape of her neck, his hands so close but still he didn't touch her. Her heartbeat sped up, her breathing coming in rapid gasps, he was so close, why wouldn't he touch her?
"Please, Kyle touch me." she whispered leaning into his back.
"My pleasure Angel, where did you have in mind?", he whispered in her ear, causing her knees to go weak again. This time, though, he didn't catch her.
"Surprise me" she whispered.
He chuckled and said,"You do like surprises don't you Shelby?" She didn't know what it was but his voice turned her on so much. She was having trouble thinking. This guy made her act stupid, she couldn't think around him. Leaning into him she could feel his hardness on her bottom, she pressed into it, both of them gasping at the contact. Not thinking, being swept away by that touch she said,"There, touch me there."
His sucked in his breath and before she could take it back his hands we on her behind. Starting at her upper thigh they moved upward one finger finding the forbidden spot. She stiffened, a little embarrassed actually yet noting that it felt pretty good.
"Not what you meant I take it?" he whispered. I couldn't speak with his finger still there, rubbing me there, so I just shook my head no.
He grinned against her neck and said,"It feels good to me. All of you feels good to me." His finger was still there, her breath was coming quickly and she was starting to like it in spite of herself. She wanted him to kiss her, to touch her everywhere. She didn't want to control where he touched her, she just wanted him to touch her. She started to whimper with the need of it, "Please Kyle, please touch me. Kiss me, hold me, love me. I don't know where I want you to touch me because I want you to touch me everywhere. Please Kyle."
His hands stilled and he said,"You have a most beautiful ass, Shelby." He spoke as his hands moved over her body. "God, how I love the gentle swell of you hips, your stomach leaves me breathless, your breasts are perfect, your arms so soft." He threw her gown on the floor, guiding her to the bed and laying her down. Grabbing her ankles, he bent her knees and putting her feet on the bed, he looked down at her, desire in his eyes. He ran his hand down her throat, between her breasts, down her stomach, past her navel, to the center of her. His finger found that most gloriously spot between her legs and she started writhing beneath his hand. He whispered in her ear,"This is your clit Angel, your beautiful little clit, it drives you crazy," she moaned and then cried out when his finger entered her, "This is your pussy Shelby. You love to be touched here don't you sweet girl? You are so wet, I like that." With that he stopped touching her and looked at her expectantly. "Now, where do you wish to be touched Shelby?" She couldn't breath and she couldn't stop moving in expectation. Why was he making this so difficult? She raised up on her elbows to look at him realizing that he wanted to hear her say these forbidden words. Was that it? What was it? Did he want permission? She had given him all the permission he should need.
"Kiss me dammit." she said finally.
His brows shot up and he grinned at me again saying,"Where?"
He looked down between my legs and her breath caught in her throat. Was he seriously wanting to kiss her there? No way.
She scooted over to him on her hands and knees, threw her arms around him and kissed him passionately, thankfully he kissed her back pulling her in his arms. He ran his tongue down her neck, kissing her collarbone, running his tongue across it. She was jelly again. He still wasn't really touching her and she whispered," Touch my breasts." He moaned in response, his hands there almost immediately. His thumb and finger taking her nipple between them and slightly squeezing, "Kiss it Kyle." she said and he almost growled as he took one breast in his mouth, while his other hand squeezed her nipple on the other breast. She arched her back pushing into him. He laid her back. "Down my stomach Kyle." His fingers and tongue left her breasts and trailed down her stomach, finding her navel, his tongue licked her there, his fingers running very closely to her pubic hair. So close that she forgot her role and just laid there writhing in want for several minutes. Then she remembered and almost shouted," My clit, Kyle. Please." And then with a definite growl his tongue was licking her there, back and forth, sucking, pulling, over and around. She lost herself in the feeling not believing what he what he was doing but so thankful he was. She raised her head to look and she saw his tongue on her there and she cried out. It was so hot! She could feel herself rising and tightening inside and she wanted him. She wanted him inside her so desperately. "Kyle I want you inside me. Please Kyle inside me."
"Inside you where Shelby?"his voice raspy and spoken still down there. She could feel his breath on her and it felt so good.
"My pussy Kyle, I want you in my pussy!," She gasped. He groaned again, his fingers sliding into her as he took off his pants with the other hand. Then he was inside her again and she cried out as he rammed into her very center. His fingers still massaging her clit, he drove himself into her deeper and deeper. His mouth was devouring her breast and all the sensations built in me.
"Come for me baby, "he said. "It's time for your pussy to come now."
It was like the flood gates opened and she felt a release like she'd never felt before. She cried out, arching her back her fingers digging into his back as he rammed into her deeper. He stood up pulling her with him lifting her legs to rest on his arms, he pounded her over and over. Then he flipped her over onto her hands and knees, she tried to lay down but he said,"Stay up. " Then he entered her again. It was so deep that way. She was spiraling again, he was rubbing her clit again. "Okay baby, you need to come again." She felt the spiral, the gate starting to open and they came together in a mind splitting orgasm that shook them both. He held her close to him as their bodies shook and trembled.
"Ahh." she fell to the bed, not breaking the contact between them. They both lay there trying to catch their breath, him still inside her. When he started to rise to break the contact, she stiffened. "I hate this part." she said.
"Which part?"
"When you leave me."she whispered.
He leaned over and kissed her. "Oh haven't I told you? I'm not going anywhere." With that he pulled out of her and headed for the bathroom.

It was dark and foggy. I was naked, running through the woods. He was behind me, I could hear his ragged breathing. Sticks and pine cones dug into my feet but I just kept running. I could see the hideout up ahead and I knew Kyle would be there waiting for me. "Kyle!" I screamed. He just laughed behind me saying, He can't help you now." I screamed for him again,"Kyle, help me!" I saw Kyle up ahead, looking at us in alarm. Just as the hideous monster grabbed me, I smiled knowing that Kyle would be there to save me soon. "Kyle, oh Kyle" I whispered suddenly seeing the most beautiful green.

"Shelby! Shelby, baby wake up! Shelby!" I struggled to open my eyes and there those beautiful green eyes were looking down at me in alarm. Just like in the dream and it made me remember, I shuddered as he drew me close to him. "What was that?", he whispered.
"He was chasing me but you saved me. You always save me and I love you for it.", I whispered hugging him closer to me. He just held me close against him and I snuggled up against him sleep coming easily as I lay there with my Knight.

I woke up the next morning, the sun filling the room. Glancing at the clock I saw it was after 10 in the morning. This was our last day together before Kyle started work in the morning. I glanced at the empty spot beside me, my heart starting to race wondering where he was. I sat up and looking around I spied his shoes near the closet. I laid back down burying myself in the covers as contentment eased over me. How did this happen? This magnificent guy just stormed into my life and I was head over heels in love with him. I had given him my virginity so quickly, without thought and I didn't regret it not for a second. I starred at the ceiling thinking of his body and the pleasure he had shown me with it. It was indescribable. I threw the covers off needing to find him but needing clothes first, spying myself in my mirrored closet door I realized I was still completely naked. I stood up and stretched. Coming out of the stretch I saw him in the doorway looking at me and I became embarrassed at my nakedness. I turned bright red and tried to cover myself with my hands before I finally decided to grab a blanket off the bed.

His head leaned to the side in confusion as he watched me. Scratching his head he looked at me in amusement. "Why are you hiding from me?"
I felt the color drain from my face. I shrugged my shoulders pulling the blanket tighter around me.
"Drop the blanket." his voice a caress.
I just stared at him in shock. Was he serious? It was broad daylight. This room was really bright and he would see me very clearly. I shook my head no, not looking at him.
"Shelby drop the blanket. You don't have to hide from me.", his voice was a whisper that caressed my heart and it made me want to do whatever he wanted. My brain was foggy and my breath was shallow.
Hiding my face in my hands I let go of the blanket and I felt it puddle at my feet. I heard his intake of breath as the blanket fell. I couldn't look at him. Somehow it was different when he was touching me, kissing me, this was just me showing him my body. It was humiliating.
"Look at me Shelby." his voice still so far away.
I shook my head no as my eyes filled with tears.
"Shelby, stop it. Look at me!" his voice was no longer the caressing whisper it was an irritated half bark that I was hearing.
Steeling myself I dropped my hands to my sides and looked at him in all my shame.
He walked slowly towards me his eyes running the length of me several times. Taking my head between his hands, he looked me square in the eyes, "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. You have no reason to be ashamed, my sweet angel, because you are beautiful. I could stare at you for days and it would be a pleasure, do you hear me?"
He kissed me then, pulling me close to him. I could feel his hardness against my stomach, my knees went weak and desire coursed through my body. He ran his hands down my naked back and I clung to him in desperation. He smacked me lightly on the butt and said,"Get dressed." letting me go. I stumbled backwards and he reached out grabbing my waist keeping me from falling. Amusement written all over his face. I wanted to smack him. I reached for my gown from last night. "Shelby, not that. It's...... distracting."
I glared at him, jutting my chin out at him and pulled it over my head anyway. He sighed, running his hand through his hair and down to his neck. He lightly kissed my lips again and then smacked me on the butt harder. I jumped but smiled in spite of myself. He shook his head at me again, rolling his eyes, he took my hand and led me to the kitchen.
The smell of bacon called to me and my stomach answered. I walked in and saw a feast before me. He had cooked bacon, eggs, grits and toast. Two plates of food were on the table, a glass of orange juice beside them. I eyed them hungrily and hugged him to thank him. He nuzzled in my neck, lifting me off my feet and swinging me slightly. "I can't eat with you in that.", he whispered kissing my neck. I just held onto him wrapping my legs around his waist and pressing against him. He groaned and using his hand on my bottom he pressed me closer. Desire surged through me but he put me down and led me to the table. I was trying to slow my breathing down and trying to keep my legs from wobbling. He pulled the chair out for me and said,"Sit." I did and that's when I noticed how sore I was. I lifted myself and eased slowly back onto the chair, thankful for the flowered cushion. He watched me closely, concern on his face, "You sore baby?"
My face turned bright red and I just nodded yes not looking at him, making a production of putting my napkin in my lap. He chuckled, shaking his head at me, still watching me closely. I grabbed a piece of bacon off my plate and bit down. It was so good, I closed my eyes savoring it, I was starving all of a sudden. He leaned back in his chair watching me a grin plastered on his face. I looked at him in expectation
,"What?"
He scratched his head and shook it, looking at me again,"I'm not sure what to do with shy Shelby. I'm not sure I've met her before."
I shrugged my shoulders at him continuing to eat wishing he would stop looking at me. I had just woken up, my hair was a mess, I had morning breath, my makeup was gone and I was sore down there. I didn't feel like I was much to look at but he kept his eyes on me the whole time he ate like he wanted to devour me. I didn't get it. I didn't feel pretty at all at that moment, I wanted to hide.
"I think you're more beautiful when you wake up than you are any other time of the day Shelby."he said appraising me as he took a spoonful of grits.
I shook my head at him and looked at him in disbelief. "Come on Kyle, you've already conquered me, you don't have to lie anymore."
I instantly regretted my words as I watched him stiffen like I had slapped him, his dropped spoon clinging loudly against his plate. Anger filled him eyes, his jaw firm and I saw a vein in his neck start to tick.
"Oh God. I'm sorry Kyle. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, don't be angry at me. Thank you for breakfast, it's delicious and for last night. That was delicious too and for everything..."I babbled and gushed trying to take back what I had said. Why had I said that? His look leveled on me and I saw hurt in his eyes. Just for a second, I saw it and it broke my heart. I had hurt him. How could I have said that?
I flew into his lap, kissing his neck, hugging him tightly around his neck, then back to kissing his neck. Finally I just sat there holding onto him in desperation. He didn't move, he was still, his arms slack at his side. He lifted me easily off of him and stood, not looking at me as he strode with purpose to my bedroom.
I ran after him trying to keep up. I stood in the doorway watching in horror as he started getting dressed and gathering his things to leave.
"Oh, no Kyle. Please don't leave me, please."I whispered. Not knowing what else to do and desperate to keep him there, I removed my nightgown and begged him with my eyes not to leave. He looked at me in horror and I wanted to die right there. Shame flooded me and I hung my head. I disgusted him, the sight of me naked was horrifying to him. I felt like crying. I fell to my knees, my head in my hands not daring to look at him. I heard him sigh and curse. He lifted me up and pulled my hands away from my face looking down at me, he was still angry but less so.
"Stop hiding from me and stop thinking that all I want from you is this." His hand touched me between my legs making me gasp. He threw his hands up in the air and stepped away from me. "Dammit Shelby I haven't lied to you, I won't lie to you and I'm sick to death of you thinking I will. Conquered you? Seriously? I haven't conquered you and actually I don't want to conquer you. I just want to be with you and have since the first moment I saw you. I've told you that but when you say things like that it makes me feel like I've stolen from you and I can't take that. You gave me a precious gift last night and I'm feeling rather guilty for taking it! I don't need to hear that you think I lied to get it. And would you please understand that you are beautiful? Looking at you standing there in all your glory makes my heart race, looking at you breaks me down and I can't stop looking at you. I find you beautiful, I've told you that and I mean it, stop making excuses as to why I would say that please. It's exasperating."
I flew to him then, threw myself in his arms and held on for dear life. His arms finally circled me and held me there. He kissed me then and my knees went weak again. I grinned against his mouth,"You make my knees weak Kyle."
He grinned back and said,"I've noticed."
"Is that okay?" I ask uncertainly.
"Honestly, Angel, it turns me on that I do that to you."
"You know what else you do to me?" I whisper nibbling on his lip.
"What's that?" He asks his hands rubbing my bottom.
"You make me......wet." I whisper so softly he can barely hear my "shouldn't have said them" words. I turn crimson immediately but he doesn't seem to notice. Instead he gasps and his hand is between my legs in an instant.
He groans as he feels the wetness there,"Indeed, I do." He pulls me in a crushing kiss but then lets me go holding me steady so I won't fall. Taking me by the hand he leads me to the bathroom. Turning on the water in the shower he strips and pulls me closer to him. Ahh, how I love the feel of his naked skin against mine. He is rubbing my back and kissing my neck, holding me up so I won't fall. I am putty in his hands, my legs are useless in these moments. He pulls away and I move to him to touch him, just to touch, I have to touch him. He is leaning down feeling the temperature of the water and I rub my hands over his back kissing the small of his back. He straightens as I move my hands to his stomach, running my fingers gingerly down the strip of hair below his navel. His happy trail, I assume, glad to know that I now officially know what that means. Not meaning to my finger encounters "it". I'm still unsure what to do with "it" so I just go back up his happy trail even though his intake of breath leads me to think he wished I'd stay on "it". He turns the shower on and steps in holding his hand out to me. He moves me under the water and grabs the shampoo. Turning me around he washes my hair once it's good and wet. It feels so good for him to wash my hair. Ahh. Taking the soap he lathers his hands and then starts washing me starting with my throat, he works down my shoulders, my arms,under my arms, my breasts, stopping there to play a little. I lean against him, barely able to stand, my breathing shallow and he's on the move again. Down my stomach, lathering his hands again he's in my most private areas cleaning me and it's hot. It's so HOT, my heart is racing and I can feel his smile even if I can't see it it. He loves making me a quivering mess. He moves down my legs, taking each foot and cleaning them, it feels so good and then he's up the back of my legs. As his hands work their way up I jump as his hands reach my bottom. More soap on his hands and he's cleaning me there and my legs go wobbly, I never knew it would feel so good for him to touch me there but it does. I moan without meaning to and I'm instantly angry at myself but he's moving on up my back, my sides, my shoulders. He kisses me as he puts me under the water to rinse off, my arms are around his neck and I'm as close to him as I can possibly get. He pulls away handing me the shampoo and I panic a little. He wants me to do that to him, oh my. He moves under the water and I'm looking way up there at him thinking how am I going to do this when he gets on his knees in front of me and my heart does a little flip. Ahh, my man on his knees in front of me, I smile and look in his eyes. I could stare into those green eyes forever but I don't. I start to wash his hair, running my fingernails through his hair.
"I'm liking this view, baby," he says running his hands up and down my sides. I grin down at him, tilting his head back to rinse the suds out. I lean down and kiss his neck. His hands have reached my behind. Reaching up and making a big production of it, I grab the soap rubbing my lower belly in his face. He laughs softly,"It's getting better all the time." He runs his tongue across my belly.
Slowly he stands as I lather my hands. I start with his neck and move down to his shoulders, oh how I love these wide shoulders, ahh. Down his arms, under his arms and I tickle him, I can't help it and he laughs grabbing my wrists. I grin as I relather my hands and work extra hard cleaning his chest, loving the feel of the toned muscles beneath my fingers. Except for his happy trail there is no hair on his chest, it's smooth, tanned, soft, yet hard beneath my hands and I'm mystified by it.
"You are stalling Angel,"he says with a chuckle and I break out of my chest trance and move down to his glorious happy trail. I do believe it's my favorite place on his body or at least my favorite place that doesn't intimidate me. I skip "it" for now and move down his legs, his knees, calves, his feet front and back. I will soon be able to say that I've touched every inch of him but now I have to deal with the parts that scare me. I look up at him unsure and he's looking down at me in amusement. "He won't bite ya know." He says his eyes glittering. I lather my hands not sure whether I'm going to attack the front or the back first, I'm truly scared of both areas to be honest. I decide to go to the back first, my head down, my eyes downcast so he won't see the look of horror on my face as my soapy hands clean his butt cheeks. I relather and go for it quickly running my fingers between his cheeks and feeling mortified about it. I can't help it but I'm just not comfortable with that but Kyle doesn't seem to mind at all according to his intake of breath. And hearing him excited makes me excited. I relather and run my hands around his hips really unsure about how to go about cleaning "him" as Kyle put it. Of course, it wasn't just "him" but "them" to consider. I just go for it running my hands on the inside of his legs I find myself with "them" in my hands and I run my soapy fingers gently over "them". "Oh Shelby." he says taking a intake of breath and blowing out quickly. I stay there for awhile and feel them, intrigued and he's almost foaming at the mouth. I like making him feel like that. I relather and fix my gaze on "him" who is standing at attention and starring at me. I glare back narrowing my eyes and with both hands I enclose "him" . Kyle's hands cover mine and move my hands up and down over "him". He kisses me passionately as he lets go of my hands. Pushing the bathtub plug in with his foot he eases us down to sitting in the tub and lays there eyes half closed as I rub him. It's turning me on to touch him like that, I relather my hands and start over and we're both moaning.
"Kyle?" I ask softly.
"Hmm?" he responds his eyes hooded as he looks at me.
"Can I....", I look down at "him" and lick my lips not knowing how to ask what I want to ask. He sucks in his breath in response.
"Can you what?"
"Well, I want to ....kiss....well...I don't know what....well....I don't know how..."
He sucks in his breath looking at me and he looks so gorgeous laying there desire rips through me. Not taking my hands off him, I'm still moving up and down but I'm remembering conversations from the past about blow jobs but I have no idea what they are or how to do that.
"What's a blow job Kyle?", I whisper embarrassed but really wanting to know.
That almost unravels him and I watch in awe as I create in Kyle the kind of out of control desire that he brings out in me. I like it, I feel powerful watching him like that and it turns me on. But suddenly when he looks at me he's ferocious, almost frightening me in his look, my heart speeds up and I gasp. He pulls me on top of him in a crushing kiss, running his hands all over me, he's almost growling when he says,"Take me into your mouth."
I moan in response because it sounds so naughty and hot all rolled into one and I ease off of him, grabbing the base of "him" and slowly ease him into my mouth. He grabs my hair and moves my head up and down on him. I tighten my lips, enclosing my teeth and move up and down going lower and lower. I grab his butt cheeks and push him further into my mouth and Kyle starts moving in and out with his hips and I come unglued. I love this, making him feel like this, he's moaning and groaning and moving and I am too.
"Stop Shelby." he says but I don't, I go faster and suck on him running my tongue around him enjoying myself.
"Shelby I'm going to come baby, you better stop."
The thought excites me and I continue, grabbing his hips tighter, he's moving harder and faster in my mouth and then he explodes and it's in my mouth and down my throat before I knows what's hit me. I can't say that I enjoyed that part but I did love the power of making him come. He laying there with a slight smile on his face taking deep breathes trying to come back to earth and just saying, "Oh baby" over and over. I lay beside him rubbing his chest, his arm around me rubbing my shoulder.
He lifts up, turns off the water and then looks at me,"How did I manage to get you Shelby Pierce?" he says looking at me from head to toe. He pulls me on top of him so that I'm sitting facing him on his lap my legs around him. His finger probes me,"You're wet baby. I like that." he mumbles. He lifts me up and he's entering me and it feels so good to have him inside of me again. We're both moving and the water is sloshing around us. He's kissing me again, his finger playing with my clit and I'm starting to come undone again. "Ride me baby." he says and I move faster turned on by his words, he's so deep inside me, his fingers are like magic on me and I feel the now familiar tightening in my belly.
"Come baby, let me feel you come for me." he rasps and I do and then he does and it's magic. I'm lost again, flying somewhere out of my body, time stands still as he rocks my world once again.

After drying off he flops on the bed still naked pulling me with him. "It's 11:30, what are we going to do with our day Shelby?"
"Beach?", I say.
"The pier?", he asks.
"Sure."

As I slip on my bathing suit I look in the mirror and notice my bruises, they are still there but fading. They mark my skin and I hate it but they aren't that noticeable anymore. Shrugging my shoulders, I grab my coverup pulling it over my head. I put my hair in a ponytail and slip into some flipflops. Grabbing two towels I head into the kitchen to see him cleaning the kitchen from this morning, completely dressed.
"We'll have to stop by my house to get my bathing suit." he says putting a dish in the dishwasher. He's almost done but I start to help him wanting to leave and sorta irritated that we have to stop to the clean the kitchen before we can go.
"Ok, but is your mom mad at me for you staying here?"
He laughs shaking his head, " You think I told her I was here? She really wouldn't like that, she thinks I stayed at Stormy's."
I shook my head not understanding why that would be better. Stormy's was the teenage hangout, he would rent any of the 6 bedrooms in his house or you could sleep on the floor for free. He took your keys when you got there and wouldn't give them back if you had been drinking. People spent the night there all the time but I heard it could get really rough after 1 when he locked the place down for in and out business.
"You've stayed there over night?" I ask incredulously.
"All the time. Stormy and I are buds. I've helped him since I was 15. He's been a good friend to me."
© Copyright 2012 SunDrop (ccoast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1883352-Indeed-I-Do-part-3