*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1883834-Religion
by good
Rated: · Short Story · Religious · #1883834
How many people today sufer from a loss in faith
Many people today find it very difficult to believe in a supreme being.But what i find so difficult to understand is how they can think that all of this came from an universal explosion.Just as buildings ,sky scrapers have builders even the pyramids had builders.How can you think that you came from an explosion when the only thing that has ever been seen in an explosion is destruction.What makes a person believe that something can come from nothing when you dont even see that today.If you look at all of the products in the making they all had a designer an creater as well a builder.Looking at more complex designs that require many years of education to complete.Shows the brillant mind of the creator to create the complex human body.All things complex require some type of maker like a computer for instance.With all of it complex binary bits of info,memory,ram,eprom an so forth took some higher power to get here an so did you.The bible tell us that in the beginning jehovah created all things.The earth ,the stars, the celestial spheres,animals,vast sea monsters of the sea.So the next time you think about it wre you came from think about it.
© Copyright 2012 good (good0917 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1883834-Religion