*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884602-India-vs-London
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #1884602
Differences between India and London in terms of facilities and comforts
India v/s London





Just a month since I moved to London from Mumbai..........a place where I was born and brought up. Finding it difficult to let go of the Indian in me as I keep comparing everything I see here with what I have seen back in India.



India known as emerging economic power has huge unmanageable population, crowded roads, overcrowded trains, slums dwellers crowding the pavement, people breaking traffic rules every now and then etc etc.... A country known for having institutes like IIT’s and IIM’s  can’t even ensure that all kids get free and proper education. Country, where people die even today because lack of affordable and proper medication.



London on the other hand the financial hub of world undergoing severe economic crises is still an organised city. A city having organised transport facilities, less crowded streets, lot of greenery and parks for kids, free education and medical facilities for kids,  all possible comforts of life. 



I often wonder why is there so much of differences in the facilities provided? Is it because of the population or is it the inefficiency of govt? Or is the people themselves responsible for the apathy of the country?  As I pen down my thoughts these questions trouble me as I don’t have a proper solution for them.  I just hope one day India too will be known for providing such basic necessities to all its people and someone would pen down similar article comparing  India with some other lesser known place.

© Copyright 2012 angel_prerna (angel_prerna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884602-India-vs-London