*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884643-The-World
Rated: E · Poetry · Experience · #1884643
If you've been treated wrongly or just want to see more respect in the world read this.
My very first poem outside of school. by the way-is not complete. The poem is posted below.



wrote-Mar.26,2012
Just a Little Reminder for you Tiffany,
When you wana keep your head down
there is always something good left,
but if not let God hold you up.
While your stiff in frustration, remember not everyone will act right(not even you sometimes)
There will always be opposition in sight.
No mater where you go you will feel the evils of the human heart.
Through it all there is a bitter sweet tart.
When you cant see... (as far as i got)


Note to readers- I understand. Maybe not to the degree you feel, but we all have our experiences. Stand up for yourself now or you will not know how to when you get older. I know it's hard for whatever reason to speak out for yourself, but you cant let people walk all over you like they can because they can't. Don't worry about what people will think or if you will make a scene. I hope you all find the respect from yourself and others. Also the voice to speak out for yourself. I know it may be hard, but i'm hoping for me and you it gets easier to do so the more you stand up for yourself. I'm in the battle with you.
© Copyright 2012 Tiffany (stephany112095 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1884643-The-World