*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885314-Lost-Boy-part-1
Rated: E · Short Story · Mystery · #1885314
A boy has moved to a new home and is about to find out alot more than he expects
-Once, there was a little boy that moved into a new house.. In a new state, in Sligo, Ireland. Now this little boy was young, around 10 years old, he has dark brown hair and eyes.
"Mom, why did we have to move? We were so much better at our old home." His mother was single with no husband to help her handle her son.She was blonde with green eyes, her name was Caroline. But her son doesnt know what has happened to his father, where he is, he barley knows what he looks like. The only time he has seen him was in old photos.
"The other house that we used to live in was too small and was not helping anyone, this new house is bigger and it will be easier for us...I promise you Josh." Caroline smiled.

-When they arrived at the new house Josh asked his mother.
"Mom? What happened to dad?" "Um..Well.. You are too young to understand now but someday, when your old enough you will understand... Now, help me unpack! We have a big day ahead of us today and tomorrow." She replied.
"Okay" Josh sighed. After about a week they were all unpacked and set. Josh woke up one morning and went downstairs.
"Morning mom" he said to Caroline.
"Good morning son, eat up you have to go to the corner shop for me" she replied. Right after breakfast Josh went up to the corner shop. When he got there he took out his list that said..

List:
Milk
Orange Juice
Cereal

-Josh went up and paid, he was about to leave when there was a boy about his age in drab clothing and had scruffy looking hair. "Um, excuse me,"
He tried to sound as polite as possible. "Yes boy?" the shopkeeper asked Josh.
"Oh sorry not you, I was speaking to this boy in my way,"
"But son there is nobody there" he said a little confused. Josh turns around to look back at the strange boy.
"Yes he is, he is right....here.." the boy was gone.
"Well he was right here, goodbye" he walked away looking around while he came out. On his way home about halfway he felt as if someone was watching him... He scarcely looked around to see of anyone was there, but there was no one there.. There wasn't even a car, only parked ones.

-He began to run and when he reached home he gave his mother the stuff and she asked.
"Are you okay Josh? You look like you have seen a ghost!"
"Well, I think I have." he mumbled at the floor,
"What did you say?" Caroline asked.
"Oh nothing," he replied..
© Copyright 2012 Writergal (writergalxxxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885314-Lost-Boy-part-1