*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885319-A-CHOICE-IN-LIFE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1885319
TIME TO LET GO.
LET ME GROW AND BE FREE TO FIND MY HART.

LET ME FEEL THE GOOD SO THAT I KNOW WHERE TO GO.

I HAVE A CHOICE TO KNOW TO SEE WHAT IS BAD IT IS NOT THE END, LIFE GOES ON.

IT CAN NOT STOP FOR ONLY IT IS A CHOICE.

TO LEARN LIVE IT IS MY CHOICE.

TO TRUST ONE THAT I KNOW AS A FRIEND.

TO TRUST ONE THAT I LOVE FOR LIFE.

I KNOW THE HART OF THE ONE THAT GAVE LIFE TO ME.

I KNOW LOVE, THE TRUST YOU GAVE ME.

NOW IT IS TIME TO TEST THE CHOICE YOU GAVE ME LET ME FREE.

I WILL LOVE YOU MORE TRUST ME.



                                THE QUEEN AND I,



She looked up in to my eyes I can feel the love it radiates on my skin her smile that makes my heart miss a beat her body that shows she is proud to be a woman and to be in love. To see all that I want is in front of me it is as if the gift of The Great Pyramids to a King. So you see I have this. The people around us looked at us they all started to clap their hands and said Yes Yes. I went onto my knee as too a Queen raised my hand. In my hand is the gift from the heart she looked down on me in her voice I can hear her tender words raise my King Yes, Yes I do except within all my heart.

            A MOMENT IN LIFE IS A MEMORY FOR EVER

© Copyright 2012 maniedup (maniedup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885319-A-CHOICE-IN-LIFE