*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885765-The-Forgiveness-Of-Our-Father
Rated: · Article · Religious · #1885765
God is His Infinite mercy loves us and will never take His love from us.
Quarrels. Disagreements. Turmoil. What do we do when these things cross our path?
When confrontation is all that is before us and it seems there is no way out?
What happens if we miss the mark and lash out at the person who is before us?
Does that mean that God, our heavenly Father has forsaken us and has turned His back on us, His kids?


The simple, most profound answer is  "NO"! A better answer is  "Never"! God makes it as clear as day in His Word when He says in John 1:9 " If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness"!
It is always best to avoid quarrels, confrontation and such like, however,if it comes to the point where that is unavoidable, especially in this world today, just know in your heart, that God forgives and when He forgives, he still goes beyond that, He FORGETS!!!
© Copyright 2012 SAStephenson (lashjhrejo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885765-The-Forgiveness-Of-Our-Father