*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885804-Being-a-Writer
Rated: E · Poetry · Inspirational · #1885804
Poetry Writting Idk what to call it. Here ya go.
I’m a lover, a hater, and a writer.
I can write what I wish and never follow orders of others as they command me.
I can bring joy, and happiness to another person or I can bring sorrow and pain into your heart.
I can let you see my good side for you to love or I can let you see my bad side for you to hate.
To let you see through my eyes of sorrow and pain would bring tears to your eyes.
I can also show you a beautiful, peaceful land to feel freedom or I can show you a rotting, chaotic wasteland as though you were a prisoner.
As a writer I’m mysterious, cunning and full of creative ideas for the world to see.
I can be lovely as a full blooming rose in a garden or I can be ugly as a heap of garbage that lies in the streets.
Even as a writer I’m different…strange and abnormal to all others but it feels right to me and no one else will know.
As a writer I’m able to be anything and everything that I wish for my characters or me to be at my command.
I can go anywhere I please and no one will care for I’m not really there.
Cause this is my life, this me as a writer.
© Copyright 2012 Erika Nightengale (manamick at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1885804-Being-a-Writer