*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886320-Wanting-Him
Rated: E · Short Story · Melodrama · #1886320
A Tale of Getting Exactly What You Desire
         It was easy to say I didn’t deserve him. I felt like nothing had lifted my spirits in days and he had kept to himself all that time. Monotonous repetition without even a casual glance his way. My eyes swept across his soft curves and remembered the warm comfort he brought me.

         It has been so long since I had felt him pressed along my lips, since my tongue had tasted his sweetness.

         All the thoughts filled me with delight as I shoved aside inhibition and ran my finger across his skin and traced my lips with the same.

         I had to have him as I slid my hand around him, urging him onto something softer. I devoured him slowly, wanting so him desperately and never stopping to think until I sat back…exhausted and comatose. I had barely remembered to breath.

         And I realized he was gone, nothing more to see…or touch…or taste.

         And would you believe how upset my husband was when he found out I had eaten the last cinnamon roll?
© Copyright 2012 Dragonheart (dragon_heart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886320-Wanting-Him