*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886452-Indeed-I-Do-the-end
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · Romance/Love · #1886452
Alove story
When had he found the bitch whore? How long had she been in his life? They hadn't had sex yet, that was comforting but had he kissed her? Touched her? She touched him? He ended it with her tonight I needed to let that go but jealousy coiled up in my stomach in spite of me. I starred at him, so beautiful in his sleep, he made no noise, his face completely relaxed, even in his sleep he was mesmerizing. My body came alive again as I watched him though I didn't understand how. I was sore, it had been years since I had had sex three times in one day. Wow, three times in one day, I looked at the clock beside me it was 1am on Saturday morning, no longer Friday. I turned my back on him and slid closely to him, so that he spooned me as I rubbed my behind on him.
"Hmmm."I heard him utter deep in his throat and I felt him spring into action against my behind. I laid there pretending to be asleep suddenly embarrassed by my needs. I heard him chuckle as I went still, "Don't stop on my account,"he said lazily in my ear as he stretched and pushed his hips tighter against me. I groaned in spite of myself, I knew he was grinning at me enjoying the fact that my body was betraying me for him. The bastard. His hand starts to caress me then going under my night gown the whole length of my body. His fingers moved slowly, agonizingly close to my turned on areas, from throat to my ankles he moved but didn't touch me anywhere I was begging to be touched. I was panting in need, arching my back, my hips writhing, my legs open. He was grinning down at me and I wanted to slap him but yet I loved the feel of his fingers on me as they moved slowly across my body picking up speed as he moved down my thighs only to turn moving up at just before he touched me.
"You are torturing me." I whimper.
"I know." he grins down at me biting my pouting lip softly. Then with his tongue he starts trailing my body starting at my throat working down. He skips my breasts moving in a straight line down my stomach, I hold my breath in anticipation, my body stills waiting for him to reach the end of the line. He grins against my stomach and moves his line heading down my leg instead. I start panting again. He is back up my thigh again going so close, I can feel his breath on me and I hear myself start to plead saying, "Please, baby, please." hating myself. He just moves to the other thigh and licks me in the crease of leg then he stopped his face down there, just starring at me and I can feel his breath on me and I think I'm going lose my mind if he doesn't touch me soon.
"Oh baby, look at your beautiful little pussy.", his voice is like a caress and I cry out. His fingers are moving in the crease of my legs, so close, I'm panting again. His fingers start moving inward on the outer lips running the length of me, I think I'm going to explode when he finally touches me, he's moving closer slowly still torturing me. He's at the top my lips now and he runs slowly down them his finger just brushes my "hot spot" and I cry out. Then's he's kissing me on the mouth crushing me to him, his fingers finding me finally and my body is exploding almost immediately. His fingers enter me as my body is convulsing and he moans. Rubbing me again, his fingers inside me, I start to spiral again, he's still kissing me, "Come again baby, come for me" As I do he's enters me and the feeling is a divine shock. He flips me over with just my butt in the air, I try to rise and he pushes my upper body back down. "No, I want to see you like this.", he closes my legs and then he rams into me. All I feel is him, it is glorious, again he slams into me, I cry out loud. He speeds up, I feel us both spiraling as the feeling gets tighter, one more slam into me and we're falling together spent. I can't move and just lay there naked beside him my limbs jelly, my breathing still rapid but calming down slowly. He takes my hand and squeezes it, I squeeze back. I am exhausted, I feel him get up and head to the bathroom but I can't more, sleep it coming for me. I feel him lifting me under the covers, I realize I'm naked but I don't care. Sleep wraps it's arms around me and I slip away.

The morning light shines brightly filling the room. I stretch, feeling the space beside me only to discover Kyle not there. I glance at the clock and it's 10am. I hear the kids laughing and I scramble to get up. I'm naked so I slip on my night gown and head towards the kitchen. The kids are sitting at the table with Kyle who is dressed for the day in khaki shorts and a tshirt, drinking a cup of coffee and eating a bagel slathered in cream cheese.
Dillon grins at me with a knowing look on his face and I blush the length of my body,"Mom, you look well rested." He and Rebecca laugh at my expense.
"Yeah, mom, you're radiant this morning.", Rebecca says taking a bite of her bagel and eyeing me with a knowing look. I roll my eyes at them as Kyle growls,"That's enough you two." They just laugh together and then grin at us with their eyebrows raised. Kyle ignores them but I see a slow grin starting to creep across his face which makes them laugh even louder. He clears his throat looks at me and shrugs his shoulders. I busy myself making a cup of coffee.
"Dillon, I thought we'd go fishing today if you want.", Kyle says changing the subject.
"Sounds great to me. You think Uncle Kendall would like to come? Didn't they get in this morning?",Dillon asks hopefully. My kids loved their Uncle Kendall. To be honest I couldn't wait to see him and Shayna. I missed them.
"Yeah, it's a long drive from Florida, I'm not sure he's up to it but I'll check.", Kyle sounds disappointed and I wonder if he was hoping for a day with just Dillon. Sometimes I wonder if he still feels inadequate when it comes to Kendall. My poor white knight, he's so much better than Kendall, he just can't see it. I sigh and they all look at me expectantly.
I shake my head and just smile at them.
"So mom don't we have the opening of Stormy's tonight? I think we should go shopping today and get you something sexy to wear. Get manicures, a pedi and hair cuts. Sound good?"My beautiful daughter asks. She is so beautiful with long black hair and Kyle's light green eyes, her skin tan and clear. Tall, thin yet curvy, she is breathtaking. She draws the attention of men everywhere she goes.
"Sounds like a plan to me." I say smiling at her.
"Hey mom what's for supper tonight?"Dillon asks absently. It is a question he's asked me everyday of his life since I can remember and it makes me laugh. I look at my precious son now 23 years old, a man really, how did that happen? He looks so much like Kevin that sometimes it startles me, his hair is dark brown and his eyes blue like mine. Tall, wide shoulders, narrow hips, a football player's build.
"We'll be dining at Stormy's. I hear the menu is excellent. Kendall and Shayna and possibly Brooke and Adam will meet us there around seven."
Rebecca squeals in delight clapping her hands, very un-21-like. It warms my heart, my babies have grown up but times like these I get a rare glimpse of the children in them. I cherish those moments.

We head off in separate directions to get ready. Kyle, though he's dressed follows behind me.
"Y'all behave yourselves!"Dillon says which makes them both laugh at us again. Kyle just shuts the door on them.
"Damn kids.", he says grinning at me. I blush and that makes him grin wider as he pulls me close to him.
"Good morning Angel." grinning as he kisses me, his hands rubbing my bare behind. "Hmm, naked under the night gown, I didn't know." he pulls it off, kissing my neck pulling me closer into his erection. My knees go weak and he grins on my neck.
"Hey mom." the door opens, Rebecca stares with wide eyes, gasps and slams the door behind her.
We both groan in embarrassment. He kisses me softly on the lips, pats me on the butt and lets me go. "Damn kids. When are they leaving again?" he grins down at me. Blows me a kiss and leaves the room.

Rebecca and I are eating lunch in the middle of the mall. I have just taken a bite into my cheese steak when she says,"Mom you are really hot for your age, you know that right?" I almost choke on my sandwich, my face turning crimson as I remember that she'd seen me in my birthday suit partying it up with her stud of a dad.
She smiles wickedly at me and bites into a french fry. "I've never seen you like this over dad, mom. I mean seriously he's always watched your every move but last night at dinner....mom, it was so obvious. What is going on between you two? Can't keep your hands off each other, your lustful gazes in his direction, the screams last night. I mean seriously mom we had to walk outside."
"Rebecca, please, this is inappropriate and I don't wish to discuss it." I say adamantly cringing when I realize how like my mom I sound. Ugh.
"Oh mom please, we're adults here. I know you and dad have sex. I think Dillon was a tad proud of dad making you scream like that. He said man our dad is beast.", she laughs. She is enjoying making me uncomfortable. My food suddenly tastes like sawdust in my mouth.
"Oh God.," I moan burying my head in my hands. My kids heard me. Dammit! That is so embarrassing, not to mention what kind of example were we setting for them?
"Mom, please, you're being ridiculous. Surely you realize that Dillon and I are both sexually active by now.", she says rolling her eyes at me. My heart seems to stop at the words, well, no, actually I had no clue and I liked it that way thank you very much.
"Rebecca..."
"Becca, remember? Why are you the only one that refuses to call me that? It's rather annoying."
"And give me a break, mom, you had a baby when you were 18. We are in our 20's."
I sigh and nod my head, hiding the breaking of my heart quite well I believe.
"So any cute guys at college?", I ask when I get my voice back.
"Sure. But they are way too immature for me. I like my guys older and mature.", she says nonchalantly.
"How much older?", I ask warily.
She shrugs,"Well, you remember Noah, right?"
"Sure, I remember you talking about him. You really liked him huh?"
"Yeah, I did, the asshole. He was 35."
I almost choke on my food again. I quickly take a sip of drink. She rolls her eyes at me.
"Rebecca, that's way too old for you. By the time they are 35 they are don't have the energy you do for one thing sweetheart and not only that they are settling down. You have your whole life ahead of you, you don't need that yet."
With narrowed eyes and raised eyebrows she stares back at me, she purses her lips, shakes her head and then her eyes light up. "Well, I met someone last night and he. Is. Hot. Ya'll will meet him tonight at the opening. And, yes, he's older but Dillon seemed to really hit it off with him. They talked about hanging out and trying some fishing before Dillon has to leave. I hope they will ask me to go too.", she winks at me.
"What's his name? How old is he?"
"It's a surprise mom. But trust me you will love him! Well, I hope so because I've got it bad for him. Anyway, it's time to go get you gorgeous. You're gonna to stop dad's heart tonight mom."

Becca had a plan that she put into action on the way home. She didn't want Kyle to see me before it was time to leave. She made sure they were not in the house and then we sneaked in the house in stealth mode. We were giggling together by the time we had closed the door to my bedroom. It was 5:30 and I knew my man would be coming in any minute to get ready.
"Ok, here's the plan, we need to pick him out something to wear,"she said walking to his closet. "You like?", she pulled out a silky button down that matched his eyes beautifully and his black dress pants. I grabbed his black belt, an undershirt, socks, underwear and put them in a bag for her to deliver. I was grinning like the cheshire cat, this was exciting.
"Shoes! I almost forgot his shoes!", I went to get them but he had several pairs of black shoes and I remember him saying that one of them hurt his feet. I didn't know which ones. I chewed absently on my nail trying to remember.
"MOM! Manicure!", Becca scolded. "Here, I like these." she held a pair of shoes in her hands. I shrugged.
"Okay, mom, here comes the hard part. You can't open that door for anybody but me, got it? You know how persuasive dad can be but you have to stand firm. I'm going to get ready and then I'll be back in case your hair needs touching up, okay?" We squealed together, shaking our hands up and down in front of each other. I felt like a teenager again. This was fun.

I heard Becca tell him he couldn't go in the room about 10 minutes later and I heard him say, "The hell I can't, I have a key. Hey! Rebecca Page Scott you give me that back!" I hear him sigh as I stand in front of the door. He knocks lightly on the door. Then with his mouth pressed against the crack in the door he says loudly,"Come ere puppet. Come out, come out wherever you are." quoting the line from a movie. I squeal and he laughs his beautiful deep laugh. I touch the door and I can feel him leaning on it. "I hear you're going to stop my heart tonight. Til then Angel." I grin as I hear him depart.

Becca knocks lightly on the door not at a little after six and I let her in. She looks at me and claps and squeals. I shake my head wondering why this girl likes mature men. It makes no sense to me. She pulls me by the hand to stand in front of the mirror.
"Oh mom, you are gorgeous. Dad is going to die. Of course, wait until you see him. My dad is a hottie. All my friends drool over him all the time, it's quite disgusting. Ok in 10 minutes it will be showtime. Are you ready?" she says her eyes lighting up.
"Actually no, I'm very nervous."
She giggles, "So is dad."
"No way. Kyle hasn't been nervous a day in his life.", I say not believing it for a second.
"Oh yes, he keeps checking his watch, pacing around the room, running his fingers threw his hair. Refilling his drink. He's definitely nervous."
I grin at her but my stomach turns to mush. I can't handle it if he's nervous. I can't do this. I have allowed my daughter to make a spectacle of me and I don't like it at all. I start pacing back and forth myself, wringing my hands.
"Here.", she says applying more lipstick. "You smell really good mom. Oh you are gorgeous!" she claps her hands again. "Ok, mom, you have to loosen up, back straight, head held high, look him boldly in the eye. No wimpy stares, you own him. Got it? Mom work it. Let me see you walk across the room, like I told you. Ok, you are ready. Dillon and I are driving separately, I believe you two are going to make magic tonight. ", she winks, I glare and then she opens the door.

I step out and my breath catches when I see him standing there against the bar. Our eyes meet and I watch as his eyes slightly widen in surprise. His eyes rake my body from head taking in the flesh colored dress silken dress. The material is gathered across the bodice running diagonal in a very sexy, alluring way, the shoulders of the dress hug my shoulders giving the illusion that they could be slipped off rather easily. The neckline v's down revealing just a touch of cleavage. The dress hugs my body showing off my curves and the silk of the skirt swirls softly around my legs when I walk stopping at my knees. My stiletto heels are impossibly high putting me at almost eye level with him for once in my life. My hair has been cut in a softer, layered look with long bangs that sweep across my face. He walks to meet me and I vaguely hear Dillon say, "Mom you are gorgeous." but my attention is focused on my green eyed God walking slowly towards me. He takes my breath away, he is definitely a hottie as Becca said earlier. He talks my hand and twirls me around my dress spinning up coming close to revealing his surprise for tonight. He pulls me close to him putting his forhead against mine and says, "You are breathtaking." My knees go weak at his words while he holds me up easily, "Keep that up and I believe you will truly stop my heart Mrs. Scott." he purrs in my ear. I bite my lip looking shyly up at him. He kisses me lightly on the lips lingering there just long enough to make the kids start badgering us with "Get a room!" "Oh please!" He smiles at me ignoring them and then with a sigh pulls away from me.


We arrived at Stormy's shortly after 7, I was amazed at what a great job Stormy, now called Mike, and his wife Deb, had done to the old downtown storefront. It was beautiful and plush. A dining room down stairs, dance club up stairs. We were seated immediately with Kendall and Shayna, hugs were shared and toasts made. I gazed at Kendall who was talking loudly to Kyle and Dillon about going fishing tomorrow. He was still a nice looking man but his skin was starting to look leathery from all the days in the sun. His eyes were still vibrant in his face, his hair, thinner now, still fell below his ears.I glanced at Shayna, my sister in law, who would have thought that would have happened? But he married her finally just after their mama Ruby had passed away from cancer. That was a dark time in our lives. She had begged Kendall to make an honest woman out of Shayna and a week after she passed they showed up at our house having just gotten married at the court house.
Shayna was still beautiful, her body to die for, she had cut all her hair off and she managed to look beautiful. She and Kendall adored and hated each other equally. Theirs was a love affair of fire and ice. Sometimes I wondered if he'd ever hit her because I'd seen a side of him that I didn't like very much over the years. But he loved me and my children and had been very good to us. I loved my brother in law it was as simple as that.
"Oh shut the hell up Kendall. You're lying your ass off and you know it."Shayna said rolling her eyes at him. We all laughed when he looked at her like he was hurt and she shook her head at him.
"Oh sweetcheeks you know you love me.", he said throwing his arms over her shoulder and noisily kissing her on the cheek as she pushed him away.
"So let's do the damn thing! Let's go dance!", Kendall said downing his beer.
We all headed upstairs and Kendall grabbed my arm pulling me to the dance floor. He wrapped me in a bear hug twirling me around.
"How ya doin sugar?", He asked me pulling me around the dance floor in a slow dance.
"Doing pretty good now that you're in town. I miss your ugly face ya know."
He laughed softly,"You miss slapping me around you mean."
"Absolutely. I love slapping you more than anybody else Kendall."
"Stop talking dirty talk to me, you know how it turns me on."
His eyes turn serious and he's starring intently into my eyes,"Seriously, Shels, how ya doing?"
I sigh. Of course Kyle told his brother he was going to leave me. I hadn't thought of that. I had noticed Shayna eyeing me curiously all night.
"I was devastated to be honest but we appear to be working things out. No promises of course. I did sign the papers. Worse day of my life Kendall. Honestly the worst."
"I should beat his ass for hurting you like that. I would, too, but I'm not so sure he couldn't take me. I'm getting old."
"Maybe but you're still the hottest guy around."
"Ahh, now that I know baby, that I know."
"You look irresistible tonight. He can't resist all this baby. Surely it's on purpose?"
"Nobody said I had to fight fair Kendall. You've taught me well."
"I've tried my best little sister cause I love you. You know that if he left you that wouldn't change right? I love you, you are my sister in my heart. And if you needed me, I'd be there."
I hugged him then, touched by his words and he kissed the top of my head lightly.

Somebody tapped Kendall on the shoulder and my was my knight asking to cut in. Kendall glared at him holding on to me. Kyle glared back and I had to laugh. These two always pretending to hate each other, it was so funny.
Kendall drew back like he was going to punch Kyle and Kyle jerked back which made Kendall laugh and point at him. Then he pointed two fingers from his eye to Kyle's eye and walked off, Kyle rolling his eyes at his retreating back.
Another slow song came on and I was glad to get the chance for him to pull me close in his arms again.
"You are beautiful." he whispered in my ear.
"So are you."
"I can't wait to get you home."
"Oh really? What's waiting on me there." He sucked in his breath then and grinned down at me.
"It's a surprise."
"You know I love surprises."
"Indeed I do."
"Turns out I have a little surprise of my own for you handsome."
"But you know I hate surprises."
"Indeed I do."
"Why do I get the feeling you're enjoying this a little too much."
"Oh baby, cause I am."
"You don't play fair Angel."
"No, I play to win."
"What are planning on winning?"
"Why, you, Mr. Scott."
He chuckles then and kisses me slowly as we spin around.

The others have found a table to congregate at and I see that Brooke and Adam have made it finally. I run to hug her.
"Oh sweety you look gorgeous!", she gushes as she sees me.
"You do too Brooke!", I respond.
She just looks at me and rolls her eyes batting her hand at me like oh shut up. I'm not sure how to respond. Luckily Adam saves me by giving me a hug. They have really changed over the years. They both have gained weight, Adam had lost most of his hair and his beer gut hangs over his belt, not alot but it does. Brooke has put on at least 30 pounds and she's really ashamed of it but they are truly happy together. They are probably the happiest couple I know. Not overtly in love but content together. I never thought they would last but they managed to pull it off. We all sit around the table and laugh over drinks. My mind drifts off wondering where my children have gotten to. I spy Dillon talking to some girl with blonde hair, she's looking up at him like he hung the moon. He's going in for the kiss and she latches on. It's shocking to see your children in that way and I don't like it. As he's leading her out to the dance floor I see his face. He's looking at her like she's a piece of meat. It's disgusts me. I have to turn away. My son, the player, I had no idea. Then I'm looking for Becca and I spy her in the corner flirting heavily with some guy. His back is to me and all I can see is wide shoulders, narrow hips and his arms around my daughter. She's licking her lips up at him and then he's pushing her against the wall, his arms on either side of her leaning down going for a kiss. I'm on my feet before I realize it. The whole table looks up at me and I flush at them, look back in the direction where Becca was but they are gone. I search the room frantically, I'm not sure what was wrong with me and why I felt like this. Something about that guy made my skin crawl. The way he pushed her against the wall?
"Shelby what is it?", Kyle asked looking in the direction I was and seeing nothing. "Excuse us." he said taking me by the elbow. He steered me to a corner away from our friends. "What is it?"
"It's Becca, I don't know but I saw some guy push her against the wall and lean down to kiss her. I didn't like it but I don't see them now."
"He pushed her?", he asked anger in his voice.
"With his body, like he walked her backwards into the wall. It's probably nothing but it just made my skin crawl. I'm not sure why."
"Well, yeah, have you seen Dillon? Our kids have discovered sex baby and there's nothing we can do about it. But let's look for her anyway." We walk around looking for her. Dillon doesn't know where she is. We head downstairs and finally out to the parking lot. She crawling out of an old muscle car, arranging her shirt and skirt. She leans in and we see a hand moving up her skirt, she laughs. Kyle goes still, no father should have to see his daughter in this way. It's disturbing. He starts walking over there. She jumps out of the car, blows a kiss and the car speeds off. She won't look at us as she walks by. Kyle grabs her arm and ask,"What the hell was that?"
"It's called sex dad, deal with it." And she storms off back into the club leaving us both standing there starring after her.

We had made it home and I was trying to calm my irate husband down as he paced back and forth on the dock. "Dammit, Shelby! What's our daughter doing giving herself to some jackass a day after she's met him?"
I look at him pointedly and he glares back,"Well, I was the only jackass you gave yourself too. And we were right there! She sneaks to the parking lot? A lit parking lot? Where anybody could walk by?"
Of course, I'm remembering the beach and us but I say nothing. I am not angry. I am disappointed, I am hurt that my beautiful daughter cares so little for herself that she would do that with a guy she doesn't know very well and then be brazen about it with us her parents. I'm shocked, I'm horrified, but I'm not angry. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his back.
"This isn't your fault baby.", I say softly. He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair, leaning over the railing, the weight of the world hanging on his massive shoulders.
"I keep thinking this is my payback. I hurt alot of girls before I met you and now my daughter is....", he can't finish.
"Kyle, you were young and they were willing participants. We'll sit her down when she gets home and try to help her see how precious she is. I'm not understanding why she doesn't know that myself. Please know that you've been a wonderful daddy to her, baby. The best. This isn't your fault."
He hangs his head and then looks over the dark waterway.
I sigh and hug him tighter. My feet are really starting to hurt and I'm uncomfortable in my dress, his surprise is starting to pinch and I long for some soft, loose clothing. "Kyle, I'm going to change. My feet are killing me."
"You looked beautiful tonight Shelby. All I wanted to do was slide that dress off of you.", he says turning to pull me closer. We hug and I know that my surprise is a waste of time. Our daughter has killed any carnal thoughts we might have had and honestly, I'm disappointed, I want to feel him suddenly to help me forget what we saw. I look up into his tortured eyes my heart sinking knowing for certain that he can't help me that way tonight. I take his hand and we walk to the house.

Turning my back to him, I lift my hair and ask him to unzip me. He does but his mind is somewhere else. I'm suddenly embarrassed by what's under my dress and not sure what to do. Do I take my dress off in front of him? Do I go in the closet and change there away from his seeing eyes? He's not watching me anyway, so I drop the dress and look at myself in my full length mirror. I sigh because for once I know that I look hot. Really hot. I am in a flesh colored corset, thong and garters. It was his surprise but he's too distracted right now. Oh well, I'll have to show him this another night. I walk to the closet and pull out some old sweat pants and a t shirt. Walking back in the bedroom I lay them on the bed and I start to slip out of my shoes, they are really killing my feet.
"Don't move.", I hear him whisper and I shove my foot back into my shoe.
"Turn around." I slowly turn around and he's standing there in just his underwear, his clothes folded across his arm. I see him spring to life under his boxers and I bite my lip looking shyly up at him.
"My surprise I assume?", his voice deep and low. I just nod my head at him and look down at the floor.
I hear him inhale sharply and then exhale slowly, I grin but don't look at him.
"Turn and face the mirror.", he says softly. I do. "Do you see how hot you are?", he asks suddenly in my ear as I eyes meet in the mirror.
"I see how hot you are." I say as I lean against him feeling his erection on my bare behind. We both gasp at the contact.
"Don't move.", he says thrusting his hips into me before he leaves me to go lock the door. I watch him in the mirror as he puts his clothes in a chair and takes off his underwear. He's naked and beautiful. My heart starts to race as desire and longing crawls over my body. He behind me again and looking at me in the mirror. I watch as he kisses my neck and his hands trail down my body slowly. He's watching me, watch his hands and as my breath hitches our eyes met and he's grinning at me wickedly. I press against him my bare behind against his bare erection and I watch him lose his control as I grin wickedly at him. He raises his eyebrows at me like game on and I grin back. He takes my hands and wraps them around his neck which makes my breasts stick out as he pulls them out of the corset. My breathing is more rapid and he grins at me as his hands play with my nipples. I am going to lose this battle but I don't care anymore, my knees buckle and he holds me up grinning against my neck. He likes to have control over me here, I'd never thought of that before, never noticed but I didn't care, I was secretly the winner everytime. The thought brings a smile to my lips. He stops touching me. Dammit. He's looking at me in the mirror, his head cocked , like he's trying to figure out what game I'm playing. I lean into him again but he's expecting it and he leans back into me and I'm the one who gasps. He smiles, back in control. I bite my lip to keep from grinning, you win baby just touch me, I think to myself. His hands on on the move again. Down my sides, to my behind, finding the thin fabric that makes up my thong, he rips it in two, removing my panties, I moan and his eyes glaze over.
"Touch yourself baby.", he whispers, our eyes meeting in the mirror. I shake my head no, I'm not doing that that's embarrassing. He grins at me and takes my hand, as he forces me to touch myself. I lean against him as his fingers work my fingers on me.
"Look at you, you are beautiful." He pulls a chair over. "Sit." I sit facing the mirror. "Put your legs on the arms of the chair baby." I shake my head no, um that's embarrassing. He sighs and does it for me. I close my eyes not wanting to see that image but I feel his fingers on me and I take a peak. It's totally erotic, he's watching me in the mirror and I'm watching his fingers move rubbing me and it turns me on. I can't hide it anymore, he knows and that turns him on.
"Touch yourself.", he growls in my ear. I do then without hesitation. It turns him on, I'll do it. My fingers are on me and he takes his fingers plunging into to me as I watch. I cry out.
"Make yourself come for me baby. Come on. That's right, come for me baby. I want you to watch yourself come." and I do.
"Watch me enter you baby." He turns the chair sideways and pulls me down farther. I watching as he enters me and we both lose it. He's entering me slowly over and over, then speeding up and I lose myself in him. He turns me over as I hold onto the back of the chair, on my knees and we're going again. Oh how I love this man, I love how he feels, I love how he makes me feel, we are one in this moment and I lose myself once again to Kyle Scott.

We lay there panting afterward. I was snuggled up to him, his hand rubbing my arm softly. He kissed me lazily, patted my behind and said,"It's time for your surprise baby." Hmmm, I thought that was my surprise. I stretched and grinned up at him as he stood.
"Keep doing that baby and you won't get your surprise.", he grinned down at me. I went still and he shook his head laughing at me. Leaning down he kissed me again, "My Angel loves surprises doesn't she?"
I nodded enthusiastically. He chuckled as he walked naked into the closet, I watched him enjoying the view. He walked back in and I was sitting up my eyes trailed his body. He was so hot. I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was in front of me then reaching to lift my chin and I saw it. I reached for his hand tears filling my eyes. There on his left hand was his wedding ring. I closed my eyes, taking his hand and putting it to my face with both hands. I kissed it and hugged it as tears fell silently down my cheeks. I looked up at the man I loved and there in his other hand was the manila envelope. He got down on his knee in front of me, pulling me to the floor to kneel with him and handed it to me. Looking in his eyes, I tore it in half. I looked up to see his reaction, he wiped the tears from my face with his thumbs, his hands on either side of my face. Hugging me against him he whispered,"I love you Angel. Til the day I die, I'll love you, I promise."


It was after 1 before Dillon came home. Kyle was irate, yelling at him about the time, the girls, his sister. Dillon just stood there taking it from him impassively. Kyle stalled and just paced the room.
"Are you finished?" Dillon said wearily.
Kyle glared back at him,"Not even close bud. Where the hell is your sister?"
Dillon shrugged his shoulders in defeat sinking into a chair, "She's with him." his voice was so quiet I felt a ripple of fear surge through me.
"Who?", Kyle spat back at him.
Dillon looked up at him, laughed bitterly and said,"From what I hear she's with my dad."
Time stopped. The room started to spin, cold fear laced it's way down my body, my teeth started to chatter, my mind closed, all I could hear was my heart beating faster. I managed to look at Kyle while I sank slowly into the nearest chair and he was devoid of color, still, a deer in the headlights. Neither of us moved or spoke as the horror of his words sank into us. Dillon was watching our reaction with harsh accusation written plainly across his face.
"So it's true?" Dillon spat out glaring at us.
Kyle recovered first,"Where is my daughter Dillon?"
Dillon laughed harshly, shaking his head, starring at his hands. "He's bringing her home soon. He said he had some things to discuss with you."
Kyle nodded his head and abruptly left the room, I ran after him. I found him in the closet loading a gun.
"Kyle! What are you doing?", I asked frantically.
He shook his head at me, "Not now Shelby.", his voice deadly.
"Kyle! Think! You'll go to jail. Stop. What are you doing?"
"What my jackass brother should have done 24 years ago. He's hurt you, my son and now he has my daughter. It's enough. I'm ending this tonight.", he said through clenched teeth, shoving the gun in his pants. I reached for him but he shook me off and headed back into the living room.

I called Kendall not knowing what else to do. I thought of calling the sheriff but decided on Kendall instead. I told him about all of it, Becca, Dillon, Kyle, the gun. Kendall assured me he was on the way. I walked on shaky legs into the living room. Kyle was looking out the living room windows for headlights. I went into the kitchen to make some coffee not know what else to do. As I waited for the coffee to brew, I stepped to the window in the kitchen starring out at the moon over the water. Dillon had gone to bed by the time I had come back in the room. My heart was shattered for him, we owed him an explanation but I couldn't give him one tonight. That psycho had my daughter. Where were they? What was he doing to my precious Becca?

The door beside me flung open at that moment and Becca came stumbling in. Her hair was windblown and her face red from crying. She ran past me not seeing me, my eyes followed her but my legs refused to move. I went to close the door and a hand reached out pulling me into the darkness of the patio.
"Sweet Shelby. Long time no see." I looked up into the eyes of a madman. He pulled me against him in a hug his hands touching my butt. I struggled against him and he laughed softly,"Oh Shelby, you know you are no match for me. We both know you will lose this fight." I saw him glance in the living room, watching Kyle hug Becca as she cried into his shoulder. Kyle's focus was on her completely. He was peppering her with questions but all she could do was cry and he held her rubbing her back gently.
"I fucked your precious little girl Shelby. She just opened her pretty little legs right up for me. So unlike her mama, she didn't struggle at all, she begged me for it. I think I'm going to make you beg too."
I struggled against him again, I would have screamed but his hand was firmly placed over mouth, I could barely breathe. His hands trailed down my stomach, into my sweat pants. "I thought of keeping her and fucking y'all at the same time. We might still do that. I haven't decided. I have a place for us Shelby. It's deserted, nobody will find us. This is getting me off, Shelby, I'm touching your sweet, little pussy in Kyle's sight and he had no idea. I really want to fuck you now, in front of him but we don't have the time. It's such a shame really." He put duct tape over my mouth and pulled me towards the dock. I refused to walk but he kept going, the concrete of the patio scraped my stomach as he pulled me. He walked back to me noticing the scrapes on my stomach, he slapped me across the face. "You're marring your perfect skin, I want you perfect. What a dumb bitch you are. You little whore." He lifted me and threw me across his shoulder, I kicked and hit at him but he just laughed. "You do like it rough, don't you Shelby? Well, you give me a few minutes and I'll give you your wish. I like it rough too."
I ripped the duct tape off my mouth and threw it in the water. I had to get him to put me down or I had no chance. I snaked my finger into his pants, under his underwear and felt his behind. My stomach threatened to heave betraying me but I kept on and I purred,"I don't want to wait. I want it now."
He stopped walking. He pulled my pants over my bottom, I was still over his shoulder and rammed his finger into me. I was dry as the desert and it hurt so bad. He slapped my butt hard then,"You lying little bitch." He slapped my butt again and again. It hurt, I was starting to whimper, I could feel him unbuttoning his pants though and I knew this was my chance. I slide down his body and kneed him as hard as I could in the balls. He went down and I turned to run. Even in his pain, he managed to grab my ankle throwing me to the dock. I scrambled and clawed trying to get away, my foot finally making contact with his face. His grip on me loosened and I jumped to my feet but he was behind me, pulling me against him again and I heard a gun fire. He fell hard on top of me pinning me down.

I heard sirens in the distance, as I lay there pinned under him. He wasn't moving and I couldn't feel him breathing. I couldn't breath, he was dead weight on me and no matter how I tried I couldn't budge him. I heard footsteps on the dock racing towards me, then he was lifted off me and I could breathe again. I drew in my breath deeply and loudly. I struggled to my knees and Kyle was there wrapping me in his arms. He held me there tightly against him and I held onto him afraid to let him go. Who had shot him? Was it Kyle? No. I couldn't bear the thought, it would torture him I knew it even if he didn't. I heard soft sobbing and realized Becca was there her face in her hands starring down at Kevin's dead body. I flew to her then leaving Kyle still kneeling on the dock. She grabbed me and just said,"I'm sorry mama, I'm so sorry." I held her close to me, rubbing her hair, saying,"Shh. It's alright. It's all going to be alright." I felt Kyle's arms encircle us both holding onto us both for dear life. I looked over and saw Dillon standing there by himself watching us. The pain on his face was hard to watch. I pulled away and walked towards him. He backed away from me. "Dillon. We'll talk son, but not right now."
He nodded his head sharply, stuffed his hands in his pockets and stormed off the dock.

Kyle and I laid in bed that morning, starring at the ceiling. The police had come, taken our statements, removed Kevin's body. Nobody knew who had shot him. They took Kyle's gun and told him they be in contact with him. I had forgotten to mention that I had called Kendall. I knew they were figure that out once they checked my phone records. I felt a sinking feeling in my gut. What had I done?
Kyle pulled me over to him then wrapping me in his arms. I snuggled against him inhaling the scent of him."Are you okay?", he asked his voice breaking. I wrapped him in my arms and kissed him softly on the lips.
Looking in his eyes I said,"Yes."
His eyes searched me worry written plainly on his face,"Did he...?"
"Ssh. No. Not this time baby. He touched me a some but I'm okay. I promise."
I saw the anger flash in his eyes and I felt him stiffen as he thought about Kevin touching me. I sighed. I couldn't help with that but I needed him to know that I wasn't leaving him again. I knew he was worried about
that.
I kissed him then pressing myself into his body. No erection. Dammit. I wrapped my legs around his hips trying to force him to join me. I wouldn't allow this to come between us again. Kevin wouldn't win this time. My body was on fire for Kyle but he just looked down at me and shook his head sadly. NO! I took his hand and placed it on me so that he could feel how wet I was for him. I needed him to know that I still wanted him, I still needed him, I still loved him and I wasn't above begging him. I heard him gasp when his fingers touched me and I moaned quietly rocking my hips against his hand. He kissed me but removed his hand. He hugged me and said,"I love you Shelby Scott."
"I love you Kyle Scott."
"I wondered."
"I knew you did."
"We're going to be okay aren't we Angel?"
"Yes."
"We have to talk to Dillon. And Becca needs counseling. Did he hurt her?"
"No. She was......willing." the disgust plain in his voice.
"Why was she crying?"
"He told her he raped you. He told her everything, threatened to kill me and make her watch him rape you again. He was a sick, sick man."
"My poor baby...", I whimpered.
"I talked to Dillon, Shelby. Tonight while you were giving your statement. He's angry, of course, but he knows I love him as my son. He knows that in my eyes I am his dad. He knows you don't hate him but that you love him. I think he'll be ok."
I nodded my heart breaking for my son. I would have to try to explain to him how much I love him. How I'm so glad he's my son. My dear sweet man of a son. My precious daughter, both ripped to shreds by the same evil that had ripped me apart so many years ago. I started to cry then, feelings overwhelming me. I hated him with a passion that was scary, I was so glad he was dead but at the same time sick that someone had died practically on top of me. I felt like I couldn't breathe again, I felt darkness surrounding me threatening to take me away again and I held on to Kyle for dear life. He was my savior, my white knight, I wanted him, I needed him, I loved him and I begged him. Passion engulfed me as I felt a fervent need to feel him close to me. Closer than he'd ever been. I wanted him to engulf my body, surround me with his scent, his touch so that I wouldn't think, so I couldn't remember these feelings that were trying to seal my doom. He seemed to know then, to sense my brain trying to take me away from him again. He pressed into me with a fierceness that took my breath away. He was inside of me then, growling in my ear and I clung to him savagely. I was biting his ear, my hands tangling in his hair as he tore in and out of me, I wanted him deeper, deeper in me, I thrust my hips up pushing his behind down and he was deeper, so much deeper. I wanted him to crawl inside me, to never leave me, I couldn't get close enough and he felt that need too. We were out of control, the need overwhelming us both. He grabbed my hips, ramming into me and pushing with all his might to get deeper, circling his hips as he invaded me. He pulled me on top of him and slammed me down as his hips met me, grinding my hips on him. Deeper and deeper he pushed. Then I was on all fours and he was ramming me again. Yes, this, this was the deepest. He filled me to the very end of me. He ground into me as he grabbed my hips, oh yes, so deep. Over and over he pounded into me as I begged him quietly not to stop, don't leave me, stay with me, and he stayed his endurance astounding. He didn't want to leave me either, oh he loved me, he said with each thrust, he cherished me, he would take care of me, he was my knight, he was my savior and he longed to never be anything but that. We came together in a quiet explosion, sweat clinging our bodies, our limbs trembling, our hearts joined as one. We collapsed together then, sated and exhausted, still clinging to each other desperately. An Angel and her White Knight, they were going to be just fine. Together they would ride the storm. They could face anything as long as they remained together. Looking into Kyle's face at that moment I felt safe again, I felt cherished and I felt loved.
"You know we're going to be okay don't you?", I asked softly.
"I do, Angel, indeed I do"


The End :)





© Copyright 2012 SunDrop (ccoast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886452-Indeed-I-Do-the-end