*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886712-YOUNGMAGIK
by Ell
Rated: GC · Chapter · Adult · #1886712
a tall, or rather, short tale of sex..
I told myself i'd never sleep with a young boy. Young boys know how to fuck though, they fuck well. Let us begin the fuck. Me, a crazy 25 year old who loves the exploration of the casual sex every now and then, drunk dials a young boy i once knew in high school. A fresh 21 lad. Okay, he's not that much younger, but as far as idiots go, he was a young idiot. Me, almost to the point of no return, brings him to my house. Swoons him with 80's hits. Make out begins. Great kisses, beautiful ones. Clothes off. Begin fuck. That, right there, the FUCK, no foreplay, no nothing, that should tell me right there that i have officially booty called a boy. This isn't love, this is pure fuck. Missionary fuck. Dumb fuck. Mid- fuck, the boy proceeds to tell me, and i quote, "That his dick is magical." Haha. Really?. I should havve laughed until i cried, but i was so drunk that i continued to allow the "magical" penis to thrust into me until the cum commenced. I think about this often, and tell myself that it was a pretty good fuck. Definitely not "magic," but it was good. Even though the next day i took his sorry ass to breakfast for that lovely magic and discover how much of a narcissist the dude is. He simply cannot stop talking about himself. To this day I commend myself for using a condom and not creating a magical STD or baby from the fuckage, and tell many friends about the funny words he muttered to me during the act. I will never forget his penis for as long as i live. For that, i love living. I love life really. It's funny how the universe throws you crazy moments in your life that you just won't forget. I can't and will not forget the way his penis was shaped. In my opinion, all of the penis in the world is magical. We can create magic with them, magic cums out of them. Magical fish. Ahh the land of the sea..
© Copyright 2012 Ell (onlyloops at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1886712-YOUNGMAGIK