*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887065-Immortal
by tipcat
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1887065
Kakuzu and Hidan are off on another mission to collect a bounty in Konoha. KakuHida LEMONS
Immortal Warning: Lemons



Chapter 1:

Hidan stared into the eyes of his green-eyed lover.

"What's our mission today, 'Kuzu?" the Jashinist asked.

"I need to collect another bounty from someone in Konoha," Kakuzu answered.

"Ugh, another one of your stupid bounty hunts!" Hidan moaned in annoyance. He really thought that Kakuzu needed to lay off on those bounty hunts.

"You know I do this for money, Hidan, and money means as much to me as your stupid Jashin dude means to you!" Kakuzu ranted, his voice rising in anger.

"JASHIN IS NOT STUPID! How dare you insult the name of Jashin!" Hidan snapped.

"Whatever...." Kakuzu grunted, not even glancing at the angry Jashinist.

"Don't whatever me Kakuzu! Jashin is WAY more important than any of your stupid old boun-" Hidan was cut off as Kakuzu's lips pressed against his.

"Now what were you saying Hidan?" Kakuzu asked after they both parted.

"N-Nothing, 'Kuzu..."

As the day progressed, the temperature grew increasingly colder. Soon, Hidan felt as if he would freeze to death.

"Kuzu..." Hidan said.

"What is it?" Kakuzu asked slightly annoyed.

"It's getting darker and colder, can we stop at a motel or something?" Hidan began to whine, he didn't want to be out in the cold at all right now.

"No," Kakuzu hissed.

"But, 'Kuzu-"

"No Hidan!"

"Why!?" Hidan exclaimed, his voice growing higher in pitch.

"Because time is money, Hidan, that's why."

"But I'm cold," Hidan pouted. Kakuzu reached over and put his arm around Hidan. He pulled him up against himself, and squeezed him gently.

"Is that better, Hidan?" Kakuzu asked with a smirk.

"Yeah 'Kuzu, much better," the Jashinist said, looking up at the stitched man.

"Good." Kakuzu grunted.

Several minutes passed by, and Hidan soon found that he was growing tired. He hated traveling.

"'Kuzu...I'm tired and hot," Hidan whined.

"For Jashin sake, we'll fucking stop at a fucking motel!" Kakuzu shouted.

End of Chapter 1
© Copyright 2012 tipcat (tipcat3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887065-Immortal