*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887340-LIFE
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1887340
My lil article is just about Life of course so enjoy while I tell how hard and easy it is
  So I have had a rough time in life this week but I'm not writing this about my life or anyone's I'm just explaining all the hard and easy things in life..

  So let's start off with and easy thing that's about life, basically the easy thing is that when ever you fall or are having a hard time you can always expect a friend or a sibling to pick you up..Just don't deny any help because if you do deny help just good luck finding your way back to the top..

  Now a hard thing in life is that there are always them bad kind of people who will try to knock you down, just ignore them and it'll go away unless they are determined to bring you down like they did others but remember you not like other people....

  So I just want you to know that there will always be ups and down's in life because if there weren't you would probably be dead..Just let everything happen as it comes because you can't control everything that happens in your life it may come as a surprise...So be prepared for something Easy to happen or Bad to happen...
© Copyright 2012 CassidyDawn (cassidydawn12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887340-LIFE