*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887826-Four-More-Years
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1887826
Megan looked at Carly and asked. "Want to try for a yellow card?"
Note: See definition of volleyball terms at end of story.



Four More Years

By: Bikerider

Carly wiped her bare feet on the rubber door mat and felt the coarse sand scratch across the soles of her feet. She looked back down the hall and saw the sandy footprints she left behind on the tile floor. She shuddered as a drop of sweat slid down her chest between her small breasts, tickling her. Her face still glowed from the workout on the court. She sighed. Four years of hard work were over, and so were her dreams of an Olympic Medal. Her tears had finally stopped, but her sorrow remained. The volleyball competition would continue, but without her and her partner.

She entered her dorm room and stood at the window and stared out. Athletes from around the world were gathered on the manicured grass separating the dorms in the Olympic Village. Some were lying on blankets, reading, others were exercising. A slender woman in a group of Frisbee players caught her eye. She was tall, very fit, and a blond ponytail bounced at the back of her head as she played; her bikini bottom highlighted her firm behind. The woman made Carly think of her partner. She sighed.

I'll have to tell her. Carly's mood darkened with the thought. She'll need time to find another partner...someone who is good, but someone who will not be intimidated by Megan's assertiveness on the court—and off. Megan is always in charge, and her new partner will have to understand that. Sadness poured into her as her mind grappled with the decision she had made after losing the match. The tears began again. She would not spend the next four years preparing, working long hours every day. But I'll miss Megan. Her thoughts drifted to the time she had spent with her partner at the training facility.

~ ~ ~


Carly had met Megan the day she arrived at the center, and they quickly became close friends. Close, Carly thought. But not close enough. The center was located in northern Minnesota so they practiced indoors where it was always warm. Each time one of them fell onto the sand, attempting a save, patches of sand coated her body. The other partner would brush the sand off her partner's body. Carly frequently thought that Megan spent more time brushing sand away than what was necessary, especially if the sand had attached itself to her bikini bottom. She didn't mind, the thought that Megan was purposely allowing her fingers to linger on the soft skin hidden below the patch of sand excited her.

It was unusual for Carly to feel comfortable with someone as quickly as she had with Megan. And it further surprised her when that feeling of comfort had become something more, something that made her tingle when she saw Megan in the locker room changing her clothes. She remembered the first time she saw Megan in the shower, her body covered with waves of bubbly soap cascading down her back, across her firm cheeks, down her muscular legs.

At first she had tried to push the thoughts from her mind, but it hadn't worked. She decided to just give in to the new sensations, even though they often kept her awake at night. Many nights, as she lay awake in her dark bedroom, Carly found herself fantasizing about running her hands through the lather of soap covering Megan's naked body, her fingers finding the nooks and crannies that would bring Megan pleasure.

The disappointment of losing today's match found her and snapped Carly from her silent reverie. She swiped at her tears with the back of her hand and sighed heavily as her mood grew even darker. All that work, all that sweat, and in just a few minutes it's all gone! The cold winters, the aching muscles, the injuries, I can't go through that again. I won't go through that again. She sighed as she walked to the bathroom.

Carly undressed, dropped her bikini on the floor, and stepped into the shower. She put her forehead against the cool wall tile and let the warm water flow over her. The stinging spray made her nipples harden. She saw Megan's bathing suit bottoms hanging from a hook, drops of water falling from the soft material. The skimpy, two-piece suits they competed in showed so much skin. She reached out, let her fingers move across the thin, silky material. The image of Megan on the court, stretching to make a save, the smooth material outlining her...Carly stopped, pulled her hand back, scolded herself. I have to stop this! She turned her face into the spray of water.

She began to soap herself, the lavender fragrance reaching her nose. Hidden in the clouds of steam she slid her hands through the slippery soap, rubbed it across her breasts, her pebbled nipples hard against the palms of her hands. She worked the soap down across her flat stomach, felt the tight muscles beneath her skin. Her hand moved lower, a fingertip just barely slipping into her wetness, she gasped.

Her finger moved further between the soft creases between her thighs, the soap creating its own lubrication. She applied gentle pressure against her clit, felt it begin to harden, the sensitivity increasing. She swirled her finger around the swollen nub, applied more pressure and the pleasure intensified. The image of Megan floated into her mind. She let the image fall to Megan's long, defined legs, her flat stomach, the gentle swell under her bikini between her legs. She felt her wetness increase, knew release was not far away now. She pressed her finger harder now, much harder than she usually did when she did this, when she needed this. She slipped another finger into the softness now, framed her clit with them and began to squeeze them together.

She felt the slight pain, squeezed harder, the intensity increasing, the release near. The image of Megan in the shower danced in her head. Megan spreading the slippery soap across her bare breasts, her pink nipples hardening, lines of bubbly soap floating down her back, her skin slick. Her fingers slid quickly along both sides of her aching clit, her breaths coming in short hisses. She felt the spilling of her release just beginning. The tingling, the heat.

Then she heard her voice.

"Carly?"

She tried to calm her loud breathing, cupped her mound, felt the tingling moving back inside of her. Damn! Not now!

She wiped the steam from the glass shower door and saw her friend standing there, her bikini bottoms suspended from two fingers; her wide smile directed straight at Carly.

"You okay, hon?" Megan looked through the clear spot on the glass. Carly saw her friend's eyes moving down, stopping at her soapy breasts.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"You'll be okay, right?" Megan asked, her voice filled with concern. "I mean you'll get over it eventually. Won't you?"

"I don't know, Megan. I don't know if I can go through four more years of preparation."

"Sure you can." Megan's voice took on a cheerfulness that didn't quite reach Carly.

"I've made a decision." Carly felt the tears, pushed her face under the shower spray, pushed her damp curly hair back over her ears, stepped back, said. "I'm going to quit."

The shower door slid open. "Want some company?" Megan slipped into the shower behind Carly, reached around her with both hands, cupped warm water in her palms, then splashed it on her face. "This okay with you?"

"Why not?" Carly replied, her thoughts racing. She felt a tremor deep inside, a flicker of desire forming, the heat returning. She wanted to reach out and touch her friend, but fear of her reaction kept her hands to herself. "We do just about everything together, so why not this? Besides, I hear it saves water."

"Only if we shower quickly; but I'm not in a hurry."

"...Me either." Carly looked back over her shoulder, saw the smile, wide, Megan's full lips jutting out. She listened to the hitch in her friend's breathing, saw the heat in her partner's blue eyes. She turned away, hoping to hide the desire she knew smoldered in her own eyes. She flinched when she felt her friend's hands on her back, sliding through the soapy lather, her nails barely brushing against her skin. She allowed herself to think that one of her fantasies just might come true, maybe this day will brighten after all.

"How does that feel?" Megan's voice had turned deep, husky.

Carly signed, leaned back against her friends hands. "It feels heavenly." Carly signed again, pressed back harder against her friend, felt the hands move around her waist. Carly closed her eyes as Megan's breasts pressed against her, the hardness of Megan's nipples tight against her slippery skin.

"You're not really going to quit, are you?" Megan's voice was low, close to Carly's ear.

"I can't do it anymore, Megan. I don't have it in me, the desire to win, the drive to work so hard."

"Just relax, you can think about all of that tomorrow. There's no rush to make a decision."

Megan began to slide her firm breasts back and forth in the slick soap coating Carly's skin. Her hands moved up, cupping Carly's small breasts, pinching her nipples gently between her fingers. Carly sighed. Megan's lips pressed against her friends shoulder.

"Is this okay?" Megan asked in a hard whisper. "I can stop if you want."

"Please don't. I've dreamed about this for a long time."

"I thought so."

"You did?"

"I caught you looking at me so many times. Really looking at me."

"Did you mind—that I was looking, I mean?"

"Not at all. Most of the times it made me wet."

Carly sucked in a breath at her friend's words. "You should have said something."

"I'm saying it now." Megan's hand slipped across Carly's stomach, then down to the closely cropped triangle of dark coarse hair between her friend's legs. The other hand remained on the small breast she gently kneaded. "Can't you hear me?"

"Oh, I hear you. Loud and clear," Carly breathed. She felt her friend's slender finger slip between her folds, her body tensed.

"Too rough?" Megan asked.

"No, not at all," Carly cooed. She covered Megan's hands with hers, holding them firmly in place.

"You feel so good. You're soft, warm...and very wet." Megan's lips slid across Carly's shoulder, nibbled the sensitive skin where it met her neck, pressed herself more firmly against her friend's smooth backside.

Carly felt Megan's coarse hair press against her cheeks. She reached behind her and felt Megan's firm thighs, reached between them, felt the heat hidden between her legs. "Let's save water."

They took turns rinsing the soap from their bodies, then grabbed thick towels, rubbed each other dry.

Megan tilted her head, looked at Carly. "Want to try for a yellow card?"

"I thought you'd never ask." Carly dropped her towel to the floor as Megan took her by the hand and led her out of the bathroom.

~ ~ ~


The sheets felt cool against Carly's back. She nuzzled her head into the soft pillow, looked down and saw Megan, smiling, her eyes locked on Carly's as she moved between her slightly spread legs. "My serve," Megan said as she gently nudged her partner's legs further apart.

Carly closed her eyes and moaned as Megan's warm, wet tongue pressed between her lips, then brushed back and forth across her clit. She felt Megan's tongue move down and slide into her warm opening. Before long, Carly was writhing on the bed, her fingers clenching into the sheets.

"Is this okay?" Megan asked between breaths, a smile playing on her wet lips.

"It's even better than I imagined."

Megan smiled up between her friend's heaving breasts, then lowered her mouth to the sensual task of bringing her friend to sexual frenzy. Ecstasy. It didn't take long.

Carly's hips rose off the bed, her body quivered, her fingers entwined in Megan's hair. She let out a soft scream, muffled it with the crook of her elbow. She had never experienced anything like this before. She had no idea sex could be so soft, so gentle, so smooth, and at the same time crush her with intense feelings of intimacy. She was breathless, her blood pulsed hot under her skin. She looked between her quivering legs, watched as Megan looked up, saw her tongue slide slowly across her lips, the smile so wide, so expressive.

"I don't know if I can take much more." Carly's words were just above a whisper.

"Do you want to call a time out?"

"Yes, and then we can change sides."

"Court rotation? Sounds good to me."

~ ~ ~


Short minutes later Carly looked at her friend and smiled, she whispered. "It's my serve, your turn to be in center court."

Megan put her drink down, got on the bed and began to crawl across the wrinkled sheets. Before she could roll over, Carly was next to her, her hand sliding across her back, making random patterns on the soft skin. Megan stayed still, waited to see what her friend had in mind.

Carly's fingers sifted through her friend's soft, blond hair. She moved her other hand over Megan's back, between her firm cheeks, then down between her legs and felt her friend's warm, wet desire. "Center court feels very warm."

"You have a very good underhand serve, it feels nice," Megan moaned.

Carly used two fingers to spread Megan's furry lips, then slipped a finger inside, felt the wetness envelope her.

"It's time for a game of pepper. Carly nudged Megan onto her back, slid to the floor, moved up onto her knees and gently pushed her friend's legs apart. Megan bent her knees, put her heels on the edge of the mattress. Waited.

Carly's kisses began just below Megan's spread knees, then worked higher until she tasted the nectar coating her friend's clit. Her tongue bathed the softness inside Megan's opening, sliding in and out, touched her tongue to the firm clit quivering between her soft lips.

Carly kept up her attack, her tongue swirling around her friend's center, inserting it inside, tasted the flowing juices. She slid her tongue along the sensitive edge of Megan's swollen clit and slowly inserted a finger into her warm center. She felt Megan's body tighten, like a spring coiling—Megan began to quiver. Carly covered her friend's clit with her mouth, pressed her tongue against the sensitive skin, then moved her finger slowly from side to side, heard the low moan that seemed to come from deep inside of Megan's chest.

Carly felt the flow of her friend's release, gently increased the sucking pressure on her friend's sensitive nub, rubbed the pad of her finger along the outside of Megan's hot opening. She felt Megan's hips rise off the wet sheet, felt her hands pulling her hair, felt Megan press herself against Carly's sucking mouth.

"Oh my God!" Megan's voice was raspy, deep and guttural, she raised her quivering legs over Megan's shoulders.

Carly's face was suddenly awash in the sweet nectar of Megan's release. She had heard that some women can ejaculate, but this was the first time she had actually felt, or tasted it. She sucked at her friend's center, breathed in the musky fragrance. Drank from the sensuous font.

Megan slowly lowered her body to the sheets, her muscles loosened and her breathing slowed. She raised her head off the bed and smiled down at Carly. "We are going to be a team that is impossible to beat."

Carly stared up from between her friend's legs. Her tongue slid across her wet lips as she tasted her friend's sticky warmth, then said, "We are good together, that's for sure." Carly moved up over her friend, their breasts flattened against each other.

"Four more years, then?" Megan's breath caressed her friend's neck.

Carly combed her fingers through her partner's hair and pulled her into a deep kiss. When their kiss ended Carly leaned her head back and whispered, "Yes, definitely, four more years."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~








Writer's note:

Yellow Card: A warning given by an official for inappropriate conduct.

Pepper is a warm-up game played between two players.

Court Rotation is when volley ball teams exchange sides on the court.



Word Count:2724 First Place Winner: Round 33, Taboo Temptatons Contest. (October, 2012)











© Copyright 2012 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1887826-Four-More-Years