*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1889331-Monday-Morning
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1889331
A short conversation between husband and wife
Phissh , phissh, phissh. Rachel woke up. It was a good dream. What was it about? PHISHH PHISHH PHISSH. One spray, two, three, four, five. Annoying. John was ironing. PHISSH PHISSH .
“You’re wasting that. it’s expensive“, she said.
“Good morning to you too.” John sprayed more starch onto his shirt.
“Well I bought that for the kid’s clothes. You use too much. You’re suppose to spray it real quick once over and then iron. The way you do it waste it.”
“Are you going anywhere today“? He continued spraying, phissh, phissh.
“I have a list of stuff I need, is there any money on the credit cards”? She opened one eye to look at him.
“Nope.”
She rolled over. “Then I’m not going anywhere.”
She kept her eyes closed. She heard him go back into the bathroom. Probably to put too much gel in his hair.
He turned the bathroom light, fan off, (thank you), and went downstairs.
Well he didn’t say goodbye. Must be mad about something. Whatever, she thought.
She listened as the garage door went up. After a moment, she heard the familiar sound of the door going back down. That was annoying too; they didn’t even park in the garage.

© Copyright 2012 J.M.Wallace (jackiewall13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1889331-Monday-Morning