*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1889581-Night-Long-Suduction
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1889581
In Sin City which way can a couple seduce eachother? Please rate and review.
There she was in the City of Sin. They walked up to the large metal door under the flashing neon sign that read "Hellhound Tatoos". She was so excited she could hardly stand still. When the large bearded man came out to ask what she wanted, she didn't even let him open his mouth.
"I know exactly what I want," She smiled as she leaned on the counter. Her short black dress hiked up so he could see up her thighs.
"Are you sure sweetheart," he inquired running his finger down her shoulder.
"Of course," there was that smile again. As she described what she wanted to the man behind the counter he wondered to himself what other fun she had in store for the evening. He had never seen her this open and free. For some reason here in this dirty town, full of gambling, drinking, and sex she was the most open. Maybe because she thought it would't follow her home. That no one would hold her to her actions, it was Sin City after all. He followed her to a back room with a bright light over head. There was short bench in the middle of the room with a small armrest. She stood in front of the chair and with a flip of her hair, looked over her shoulder and asked "Would you mind?" With a smile he slowly unzipped her tight black dress. She stepped out of it with her red heels revealing a black lacy bra and a matching small black thong. She walked around the stool and straddled it facing him.
"Are you ready," the bearded man ask show a hint of a smile as he looked down at her round firm ass sitting in front of him. She nodded. As the needle dug deep into her skin, she squinted her eyes. At first he was concerned this was a bad idea, thinking it was hurting her to much then she giggled.
"That tickles," she said. Then she looked over her shoulder at the man with the needle and said in a whisper, "do it harder." When he listened she relaxed. Her shoulders loosened and she let out a sigh. She could feel the vibrations through her body. The pain made her feel excited. She looked up at him and joked, "You know how to do it hard right?" But something told him she wasn't joking. He could see in her face that she was getting excited, her breathing got quicker making her breast heave in her bra. When he was done she stood up so he could see. Right on her supple ass was a skull with the word under it "Sweetheart". "You like it?" She looked into his eyes and he smiled. "Ok, you really need to get the full pictured," She said. Then she bent over and wiggled her ass back and forth slowly. The fresh ink shined in the light, the skin slightly red around it. But he thought it accentuated her well. The round of the skull complimenting the curves of her figure, the word Sweetheart was the name he called her whenever they were together.
"I love it sweetheart," he said with a smiled and pulled her close to him. Her breast pressed against his chest he leaned down and kissed her. Slowly, carefully, he rubbed his hand down around her firm ass, pulling her closer. He couldn't stop thinking about what he would do to it when they go home. He opened his eyes slightly to see the bearded man in the corner of the room staring at them with slight smile on his face. Pushing her away he motions for her to get dress while he pays. He and the bearded man walk into the other room where he starts to pay. Looking back to the room he can see her step back into the dress, bending over to pull it up he catching another glimpse of her ass. The thong slid tightly between her cheeks he thinks what else he would like to stick between them. When she comes back out they walk outside to get on his bike to go back to the casino.
As they drive along the strip, the wind making her cheeks cold, she squeezes him tighter. The speed making her excited. She can feel the power between her legs and hopes this night never ends. She loves how fast they go and wishes their was less traffic so she could feel how powerful it really is. She can feel herself getting wet and reaches around to feel the spot between his legs she knows will be something to hold onto. She is not disappointed when she finds something hard. She begins to stroke it through his jeans. Knowing she doesn't want to wait until they get back he reaches over and rubs her thigh with his fingers. He knows what she wants but she will not give it to her. She wants to pull over, find some dark corner and let him have his way, but he has better plans. He wants to torture her all night. Keep her just excited enough to want it, but never enough to have it. An entire evening of foreplay until tonight when he lets her explode.
When they arrive at the casino they park the bike. She unstraddles it, walks in front of him and pushes him up against a pillar in the garage. "Take me," she whispers. "I want you." She leans in close to him and runs her hands down the front of his pants while she licks his ear. She starts to kiss his neck while she rubs her body against his.
"Come on Sweetheart," he says as he pulls her hands away and starts to walk into the casino. She stops dead. He glances back at her, "It will be fun." He pulls her hand slightly and with a pout she resiliently follows. He pulls her close and puts his arm around her shoulder and kisses her forehead, "Let me show you my magic." He takes her over to the black jack table where they play several hands, winning most. He tells her that she wants to "hit." She gets the basic concept but enjoys him telling her what to do. He tells her to "hit again," she does not argue, not really aware of her cards but more focused on him. Looking at the stack of chips in front of him, proving his intelligence of the game. She was getting very intoxicated looking at him. His short sleeves revealed his large muscles. Under that shirt she knew what muscles waited for her, hard abs that she couldn't wait to run her tongue over. The way he handled himself, very confident but very gentle. Commanding but also obedient. He could tell by looking in her eyes that she wouldn't focus on the game anymore. "You want to end this?" He said very aggressively. She nodded silently. He put a large stack of chips on the circle. "Lets play blind." The dealer dealt him two cards face down. He waved his hand saying he would stay. She watched eagerly. The dealer showed a ten of diamonds. When he flipped his cards, all she heard was "Blackjack." The dealer put a large amount of chips in front of him, she didn't know how much it was but it was impressive.
When they got into the elevator she slid her hand up and down the wad in his pants. "Wow it's huge," the words slipped across her lips. He nodded. "Great night huh?"
"It's going to get better," he said with a smile. She raised her eyebrows and took a step back. He grabbed her quickly and pressed her against the elevator wall making her catch her breath. He kissed her forcefully. His hands frantically ran up her dress to her breast. He squeezed them roughly and she moaned. The elevator doors opened all too soon and they rushed to get out before the door closed.
Luckily their room is just across from it and he takes the key out to open the door. He can tell she is getting agitated. When they get in the room she tries to kiss him again but he pushes her back. First he slowly takes off his shirt, revealing his well toned body. He strips down to his boxer briefs which accentuate his package. She follows his lead and removes her dress. When she bends down to undo her heals he tells her to leave them on. She obeys. He picks her up and sits her on the bar. With his teeth he peels off her tiny black thong. She spreads her legs revealing a wet pink opening. He starts off slow, licking every part of her. Tasting her. He loves hearing her moan. He traces his hands up her thighs as he tongue moves faster. She starts to squirm and he hold her thighs tighter. Her screams are getting loud and her knows she must be close. His grips her ass firmly and puts everything he has into it and he feels her muscles clench, her hands grip his hair and she lets out a long re-leaving scream. His licks the moistness that comes after and slowly gets to his feet.
He only gives her a moment to catch her breath before he gets her to her feet. He removes her bra while he kisses her. She can taste herself and immediately gets excited. "I want you in me now." She says. He nods and she gets to her knees. When she pulls down his boxers his large member springs forward and her eyes widen. She teases the tip with her tongue. Then tries to slowly fit in in her mouth. He remembers the first time shebtried this, she slipped it in but it was too big and she coughed. But as a trooper she practiced until she could get it all the way to the back of her throat with making s sound. Now she looked up at him with her big brown eyes and sucked really slow.
He wanted her and wanted her now. He backed away and picked her up. He leaned her against the glass window her back pressed against it. He spread her legs and teased her pink center with his tip. She groaned in frustrastion and leaned her head close and begged, "please." "Okay sweetheart," he laughed and thrust hard inside her. She screamed loudly and arched her back. He thrust in and out squishing her ass against the cold glass. He leaned down and put her nipple between his teeth. Biting slightly he watched the pleasure on her face. Kissing up her neck he clenched her breast firmly in his hand and squezzed. Then pinched her nipple hard and listened to her scream. He pulled out and put her down. "Turn around," he said firmly. She did and he pushed her against the window. Her boobs pressed hard. She could see all the bright lights of Vegas. Flashing and calling people into the city. She could see the people walking the streets. And the cars driving by. Suddenly she felt her legs spread and she prepared for his entrance she flattened her hands against the window. And he pushed very slowly at first torturing her. In and out. He rubbed her new tattoo very slowly. It wasn't red anymore. He thrust deeper. Harder. Faster. He could hear her tits giggle as he pounded her. He slapped her has and she screamed. He did it again and she moaned. Again and again until it was red. She loved it. Asked for more. He reached up and wrapped his hands around her tits and thrust deep. So deep it caught her breath. He pushed her head down and bent her as far over as he could. He reached his hand around hand start to finger her clit. She moaned. Then moaned loader. Then screamed "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He gave one last thrust and let his juices flow inside her. They both stood there quiet for a moment. Panting, sweating. When she looked over her shoulder, him still inside her, and gasped "Wanna do it again?" They both laughed.
© Copyright 2012 MishkaDragonRyder (sambo8706 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1889581-Night-Long-Suduction