*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1890645-random-rambles
by ira
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #1890645
some thoughts from way back when, about 4 years ago.
I don’t want to live anymore, I mean really what’s the point of living this fucking existence, it’s pointless, well maybe I help some west African to feed his family or I fund small wars. Who knows where my money goes once it’s been handed over to those fucking Nigerians but what I was getting at is, being enslaved to a little fucking bag of off white powder is demeaning and humiliating, and only an addict will know the power that a little bag of off white substance can hold. I swear to you when I say this that when the sweating and cramping starts and this can be from alcohol, pharmaceuticals basically anything I’m hooked on at the time I will do anything in my power to get that next bag, line or pill. Yes is the answer to that question you just thought of, ANYTHING!!!
© Copyright 2012 ira (iragnesin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1890645-random-rambles