*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891374-The-Maintenance-of-the-Battery
Rated: 13+ · Article · Computers · #1891374
The notebook battery is important.
We know that the battery is the power source of the phone, is the power of the phone, the battery-powered, mobile phone is a piece of scrap metal, a high-capacity, high-performance battery, not only can give the phone a long time endurance, but also to protect phone circuit, making phone capable of a prolonged high efficiency work, otherwise likely to cause the device to unexpected damage. For our players, the performance of the [url=http://www.batterysale.net.au/Asus/Asus-K72J-battery.html]Asus K72J Battery [/url]when the factory had already been characterized, the size of its power, performance, good or bad, are determined by the battery itself, in this regard, we can not be man-made changes, but This is not to say, get the battery after it it must not be done. Mobile phone use are lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, use stored electricity runs out and needs to be recharged before supplemental power. Do not underestimate the charge of this part, a good charger and correct charging method, you can keep the standby time of the battery for a long time, but also can extend the battery life. Further step on the phone, you can also play a protective role. About how to charge, often there will be players in the forum asked, after a period of time to the actual use and reference, I summed up the following points:

1.General lithium [url=http://www.batterysale.net.au/Asus/Asus-k50ij-battery.html]Asus k50ij Battery[/url] factory, manufacturers activation processing, and pre-charging, the batteries have more than electricity, to buy a new mobile phone battery is lithium-ion, 3 to 5 times before charging called the adjustment period should charge more than 14 hours ensure full activation of lithium-ion activity. Lithium-ion batteries have no memory effect, but there is a strong inert, should be given full activation can guarantee that used to achieve the best performance. On the first charge on this issue, I also consulted with Samsung's technical staff, gave me the answer is Samsung's original battery has been done at the factory before the full activation process, do not use for a long time to charge way to activate the lithium-ion activity, the first full can charge as long as the battery inside the power exhausted. Samsung technicians say I want to be convinced.

2. Some automated intelligent rapid charger when the lights change, in fact, only 90% full. The charger will automatically change with the slow charging the battery is full. Do not immediately put the charger's power supply is cut off, It would also complement power to the battery for some time, the battery is fully charged before using, otherwise it will shorten the usage time.

3. Before charging, lithium batteries do not need to discharge, can not discharge, the discharge of the functions are not in the current production of lithium battery charger, charging speed can be adjusted, it is recommended that charging people as much as possible to reduce the fast charge to slow charging way; either slow charge or fast charge time should not exceed 24 hours. Otherwise the battery is likely to be because of the long supply generated a huge flow of electrons and burn batteries.

4. There are a lot of users in charge when the phone is open, in the charging process, the battery side because of the use of mobile phones and outwardly discharge inwardly, because the charging of the battery power supply voltage disturbance is likely to lead to a circuit board of the mobile phone fever, will return the current moment, if there is an incoming call, the phone's internal parts damage.

5. Decided at the repeated charge and discharge lithium batteries about continuous charge and discharge about 500 times, after the performance of the battery will be greatly reduced, should try to avoid all the battery power more than done and recharge the battery life, otherwise with the increase of the number of charge cycles Battery performance will slowly weaken, the standby time of the battery is also hard not to drop.

6. Do not expose the [url=http://www.batterysale.net.au/Asus/Asus-A32-K52-battery.html]Asus A32-K52 Battery [/url]to heat or cold day like a dog, you should not put the phone in the sun, to withstand the scorching sun exposure;, or get in air-conditioned rooms, a place on the cold air blowing straight. When the charge current products to return the battery is normal to have a little fever.

7. If the mobile phone battery is placed too long and did not use, it is best to phone the maintenance department to apply to the battery for an activation process can use a constant voltage direct current, adjust the voltage is 5 to 6V, current 500 ~ 600mA reverse battery connection . Note that the liberalization of touch up repeated three times, after such treatment, and then the original charger "adjustment" charge.
8. The charging not longer, stop charging full battery protection circuit shall be made, otherwise it will affect the performance due to heat or overheating. Theory to calculate the battery charging time is as follows: battery power divided by the output current of the charger can be, for example: 800MAH battery for example, a power charger output current 500MA Charging time is equal to 800MAH/500MA = 1.6 hours, of course, this is just the full power of the theory, when the charger after charging is completed, it is best also to battery power-up time of about half an hour meeting. Lithium-ion batteries must use a dedicated charger, or may not reach saturation, impact on its performance
© Copyright 2012 jjanedan (jjanedan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891374-The-Maintenance-of-the-Battery