*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891424-Officer-Down
by bbully
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1891424
A small-framed officer is overwhelmed, sat on, and smothered by a big-butted street thug
Officer Down

by ButtBully (ButtBully@Gmail.com)


Officer Johnson was a rookie with NYPD law enforcement, but was quickly gaining in popularity within the ranks of his squad and the city at large for his hard stance against gangs and drugs. Though he was a man of relatively small stature (only 5’4” and 125 pounds when soaking wet) he had a big presence among his peers and tremendous respect. His hard work earned him recognition by Mayor Bloomberg himself several months ago when he lead a raid on a well-known drug and gang hangout spot in Harlem. His public visibility, however, also caused him a certain amount of infamy among the most notable of gang leaders in the City.

As it would turn out, he was tricked and captured by local gang leader who had a particular gripe with the officer. And now he found himself in a very bad situation.
______________________
“You can fight all you
want, nigga –You STILL gonna sniff dis ass”

It was a sight to behold.

The masked thug couldn’t have been more than 190 athletic pounds, but he easily dwarfed Johnson in weight and size. His heavy legs flexed and contracted as he pressed the globes of his pronounced buttocks down on Johnson’s flattened chest. He was sitting on him, bouncing and grinding in the way a kid would play with a new “horsey” toy. During the nasty tussle, Johnson was mildly aware of the thin floor mattress that they were both on- the cushioning from which undoubtedly prevented the thug’s butt-drops and thigh-smashing from being extremely painful. But still, Johnson was more than overwhelmed by the heavy body of the kid that so easily pinned him down. “This shit is fun, man…You like a lil’ rag doll compared to me…” The kid was wearing a pair of navy blue boxer briefs with white stripes. They were an old pair of draws that were stretched to their limit by the thug’s heavy buttocks. They were a snug fit around his thick thighs, which were spread and raised into a full squat position, the masked youth’s butt perched heavily on Officer Johnson’s compressed chest. His long crack easily swallowed the weak fabric of the boxer briefs, further showcasing the bulbous volume of his big butt. In the midst of his struggle with the thug, Johnson observed that this kid’s legs were definitely proportionately too large for his slender body – and they were weighty with dense muscle and meat. He probably played a sport – football, or basketball, he presumed. The heavy body of the youth oppressed Johnson’s smaller frame. And even though Johnson was a very fit and strong officer, he found the massive youth that was sitting on his chest to be absolutely unmovable. As the young thug inched closer to Johnson’s face, a familiar scent of humid crotch and day-old ass wafted up between the youth’s massive thighs and assaulted Johnson’s nostrils. It was the same kind of smell Johnson had encountered in locker rooms after games, the sauna in the gym, or on the basketball court – Fuck, all men had the smell sometimes. But to experience it this close, and to be unable to escape it, was more than traumatizing for the decorated officer. Especially since his assailant couldn’t have been more than 19 years old. “You betta find a way to git out of dis shit, nigga. Cuz when I climb on yo face I’mma suffocate yo scrawny ass. You eva smell a dude’s ass up-close, yo? Huh, 5-0? You eva been forced to do crazy shit like dat? Can you imagine how nasty dat shit is? – to have to sniff a funky booty-hole up-close?”

The kid was grinning through his nylon/ stocking mask as he interrogated the officer with inane questions about sniffing his butt and suffocation. “What’s wrong nigga? Can’t move? Where you tryna run to?” The youth shifted positions again, now using his big sweaty feet to hold down Johnson’s hands while scooting his full sweaty crotch right unto the cop’s neck. Johnson tried to breathe under the weight of the thug, who giggled at Johnson’s reaction to his balls and dick so close to his face. He figured that his junk probably stunk to high-hell after all that balling he did earlier in the park. The thought of making ‘5-0’ smother under his shit was too hot and nasty to resist. He could only imagine what it must be like to fight against an ass that can cover up your chest and face at the same time. And his butt really was that big – he’s been tackling and smothering his little cousins for years now. Smiling like a kid in a candy store, he grabbed the back of Johnson’s head and pressed his frustrated features deep into the “V” of his crotch, right underneath his nutts – the exact place where his massive thighs, ass and balls converged. The damp boxer briefs that the kid wore only intensified the wild odor which had been marinating between his thighs and butt-crack all damn day. They acted like a sweaty mask around Officer Johnson’s eyes, nose, and mouth. The kid was using his meaty thighs to hug Johnson’s face. He could feel Johnson’s staggered breaths as panic set in and a realization that he would not be able to flee from his unfortunate situation.

Officer Johnson was in no shape to protest, though he tried desperately. His pleas and moans of humiliation were cut off and muffled beneath and between the thug’s gigantic thighs – His mouth was pressed deep into the damp sweaty taint of the kid. Feeling a burst of energy, brought on by desperation, Johnson bucked and managed to yank his hands free from underneath the thug’s massive bare feet. He could hardly breathe – the kid was still talkin shit and using both of his large hands to hold the back of the officer’s head, pressing his face between and underneath his big legs. “Yeah, inhale dat shit, son – Press dat fuckin nose right there…Don’t move nigga.” With two free hands, the panicked officer made an instinctive grab for the kid’s hands on the back of his head.

But, a mixture of sweat, grease, and his unfortunate position rendered him unable to gain purchase, or to even budge the thug’s large hands. Next, Johnson, who was now suffocating and unable to turn his face out of the kid’s thigh-embrace pressed as hard as he could against the thighs around and above him. He couldn’t breathe- all air was cut off. But he could feel the kid’s heavy nuts pressed against his forehead…The thug had now scooted up a bit more, and was trying his best to press the officer’s nose into the pit of his musky anus, even through his boxer briefs. The masked youth got excited as Johnson struggled harder. This fuckin intensity was his favorite part of doing this type of shit to people. “Oh shit – you a strong as little fucka, huh? You think you can get away from dis shit? You tryna breathe nigga?” – the kid was scoffing and grinning while taunting the officer. Johnson’s flailing little arms were no match for his massive legs, and the kid knew it. He wanted to make Johnson pass out. And he thoroughly enjoyed the process of attempting to slowly smother him to sleep. With each attempt to free his face from the sweaty camp of the thug’s crotch, Johnson was losing vital energy. He hadn’t been able to get air in what felt like minutes. He lucked out momentarily though, the kid was grinding the crack of his phat ass against the officer’s features and a slight pocket of space enabled Johnson to turn his face slightly…Just slightly. Johnson gasped for air and sobbed desperately between the balls and thigh of the thug. The heady smell of balls infiltrated his nostrils as he struggled to get as much air as possible. The kid smiled as he felt the hot breath of the cop inhale and expel air into his crotch. “Damn, nigga…You got that scared look in your eye…” The kid then suddenly released Johnson’s head, which fell back into the cushion of the low floor-mattress. He sat back heavily on the officer’s small chest eliciting a groan from the splayed out Johnson – “oouumff!”

“Sheeeet…Without yo gun and back-up, you jus a punk, son….I could kill yo ass right now….Suffocate yo scrawny ass. How’d you like the scent of my ass, son? You liked how dat shit swallowed up yo face?”

As the thug taunted Johnson, he was grinding seductively on the smaller man’s chest, enjoying the sheer size difference between the two of them, making note of the size of his monstrous legs and how they framed the small panicked face of the cop he was sitting on so heavily. “And I wasn’t even sittin on yo face yet…I was just holding yo head in my thighs…What you gonna do when you trapped completely under me, yo?” The thug had been threatening to sit on and suffocate Officer Johnson for a while now. Johnson didn’t quite understand what this particular fascination was about, but it clearly did something for this nasty sadist. And after Johnson’s near-death experience with his face between the kid’s thighs, this was now all too real for the prone cop – He was frightened and was looking for a way out of this. As if sensing the cop’s desperation at the moment and reading his mind, the thug grabbed both of Johnson’s wrists with his large hands. “There aint no escaping dis shit, lil man. I’mma make you take it – you gon’ beg me for ev’ry breath, nigga." Johnson wanted to protest, but the sheer weight of the thug on his chest made it impossible for sound to escape his moving lips. The officer was wheezing. He was in trouble – real trouble, and nobody knew where he was. Through the nylon mask, Johnson could see the dark squinting eyes of the young athletic man on his chest, and the mean sneer formed with his large lips, which were framed by a light goatee and drops of perspiration. The large lips moved again, revealing a slight gap between the two front teeth of the thug - and the thug’s words sent a shiver a fear down Johnson’s spine: “I’m gonna make you cry like a bitch befo’ you pass out unda my phat stankin ass, son.”

It all happened pretty quickly after that. In a flash, the young man, with great agility, had turned around on Johnson’s chest and was lewdly presenting his brief-clad buttocks to the prone officer, whose arms were trapped somewhere underneath the massive legs of his captor. The size of this guy’s butt was far bigger than Johnson could have suspected. The sweaty crack of the kid’s large ass rose high above Johnson’s chest, like a deep indentation in a massive land-formation. There was no end to the depths of the thug’s butt-crack. The sheer weight of the buttocks which now sat high up on his chest was beyond overwhelming. These were two muscular cheeks that were made to smash things. And this young man seemed to have had lots of practice. The kid looked curiously over his shoulder, enjoying Johnson’s disgusted reaction. “You cant do this shit to me, man!”, Johnson wheezed. The kid laughed and wiggled his phat sweaty ass back closer to Johnson’s face. The globes now covered the cop’s throat and pushed against the bottom of his face. “Help! Somebody! Pleeeaaase!”- Johnson hoped that his voice would carry. He wouldn’t be able to handle this. He knew it, and so did the kid. “Ha-Ha! Yeah nigga, scream, yo! I want you to scream just like dat inside my ass, right against my booty-hole, son.” The thug reached back and spread his heavy cheeks, revealing the inner-most portions of his meaty rump – a pit of butt-meat at the center of which was a long wild wet stain. “Take yo last breath, nigga. Imma put yo ass to sleep now.” With his heavy ass spread open, the thug began to descend on the cop’s face. The stain grew larger in Johnson’s view. He had no idea if he was staring at sweat or a shit-stain – and he really didn’t want to find out. He turned his face as quickly as possible and screamed: “Noooooo!!! No!! PLEASE!!!” His captor was now excited. The struggle was on. His much bigger body against the trapped officer. His heavy buttocks rode the face beneath him, the wet crack smearing butt-sweat and residue from his draws all over the side of the cop’s face. “Oh SHIT! Lil man is tryna run from all dis ass! Yeah, son...Fight back…try to escape dis shit.” Johnson tried with all his might, but was easily outmatched by the bigger guy. The heavy butt was glued to his face. The kid lifted up for a second, only to reach back and reposition Johnson’s face with one strong hand – now facing upward. He lewdly presented his gigantic ass to Johnson again. “Why you tryna run away, yo? Yo face belong in my ass…Tell me what my booty smell like…”. He used his other hand to spread one cheek as open as he could. Johnson’s mouth was open but nothing came out. He was trapped and he knew it. The massive butt landed heavily on top of the cop’s features. The thug moaned sadistically as the cop’s nose and lips found the terrible center of his massive rear-end, in the pit –right against the funky stain, deep between his cheeks. “Daaaayuuum! I feel yo nose, nigga! – Sniff dat funky ass, yo!” The kid’s dick was at full mast. The rush of the struggle was so intense. He enjoyed all of the fight that Johnson seemed to have. And he enjoyed even more that it couldn’t save him. He deftly wiggled his fat buttocks against the cop’s face beneath him, feeling every inhale and exhale of hot humid butt-air the cop was struggling for. Johnson even screamed at one point between the cheeks, at which point the sadistic thug cooed with delight:

“Awww SHEEET!
Yeah, son…do dat shit again!”

He rode the cop’s face with wild abandon, making sure that his nose was nudging at his butt-hole. At one point, Johnson found his energy, freeing his arms from underneath the sweaty teen’s legs and pushed as hard as he could against the tremendous mass of ass-flesh on his face. His tiny hands sunk into the thickness of the thug’s cheeks and actually lifted the meaty rump a few inches into the air – Just enough to catch a breath. The cop’s defense had caught the thug off guard and he almost toppled completely over. It was as much a victory as Johnson was going to get. With just seconds to act, he turned his face to the right and screamed for help. But his voice only echoed back to him, and the laugh of captor followed. “Damn, nigga…You just won’t submit to this shit.” Still seeing a chance to escape, the cop pushed with both freed hands against the ass which was now on one side of his chest. While the thug didn’t move, the cop’s body shifted slightly out from underneath. But this move was quickly thwarted by the very determined thug who quickly shifted his bubble butt back unto the cop’s throat. “Shit, lil man…I like you, nigga…You a damn fighter….I love dis shit.” Both men were perspiring heavily. The thug had repositioned the cop’s hands so they were now laying under his legs and ass, but on top of the cop’s own stomach. The young man, with his heavy butt pressing closely to the worn-out and now defeated cop, reached for the cop’s cuffs which were on his belt. “I love playin dis game wit you, son…You gotta lot of heart. But Imma still put yo ass to sleep unda my ass…And you aint gon’ do shit to stop me.” As he spoke, he concentrated on securing Johnson’s wrists in the cuffs. “Now you can’t fight back, nigga…What you gon’ do now?” He looked back and down at the now-restrained cop. A few tears had formed in his eyes, but he remained silent, perhaps submitting to his fate. The thug’s big ass flexed and relaxed as he moved up to rest on his knees – going to the final drop – the kill move, or so Johnson thought. At that moment, The thug hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his boxer-briefs, laughing the whole time, and began to peel the damp draws down over the massive globes of his ass. He lowered the underpants until they were just under the big cheeks, so just a bit of his nuts were visible too.

“Damn, yo…I hope you can handle all dis ass…Ain’t no way you getting out of dis. I’mma suffocate you till you sleep. Wake yo ass up, and do that shit again.”

The cop sobbed as he saw the full glory of where his face would soon reside. The cheeks of the thug were shiny and smooth and relatively hairless – until he revealed the deep crack of his ass. “Look at all dat ass yo….Look inside the crack…How yo ass gonna breathe, nigga?” As he spread his mighty cheeks, Johnson saw what had to be the hairiest crack anyone could ever imagine. Coils or nappy matted hair lined the entirety of the long sweaty crack. Deep in the center of the hair-coated anal pit emerged a fleshy pink and brown muscular bud, which moved and flexed like it had a mind of its own. The cop was restrained. He couldn’t escape. In a last ditch effort, he turned his face as the advancing butt demon began to lower down. From his periphery, he saw the powerful hair-coated anus contract and disappear momentarily, and then reappear – pushing out and yawning open like lips on a mouth, as if in preparation to kiss and suck at Johnson’s nose. The thug was enjoying this. He began to finger himself above Johnson. “C’mon Lil man…Gimme dat nose yo…Look at my finga inside dis shit…Come smell it man…” The heavy digit rubbed the sweaty and hairy exterior of the pulsating anus and dove in just a bit, then reemerged, stretching the pink skin and causing the yawning excited hole to emit a heady odor of raw funk. With his thumb and index finger, he spread the anal wall, now prepared to smother Johnson. “It’s time, nigga.” Johnson watched
the massive wall of flesh from his periphery, and then the thug, using his other hand roughly forced Johnson’s face in an upward position. His phat ass was wiggling over Johnson’s face and the hole was ready for a gruesome landing over his nose. Some of the perspiration that had formed in the teen’s sweaty crack collected into a large drop of wet musk that dropped from the pink funky anal bud directly unto Johnson’s face. The thug began to lightly rub his wet hole over Johnson’s disgusted features. “Oh shit! I can feel you breathin, yo….Inhale dat funk…” He grazed his hairy crack from top to bottom against the cop’s face…Johnson tried to hold his breath, but after a while, the thug simply settled in one place, folding his gigantic legs underneath his body, using his thighs to prevent Johnson from exiting. “Go to sleep nigga….” The heavy thug waited for the battle that would soon come…The fight for air…He could feel Johnson’s nose
trapped tightly against his sweaty anus. His lips were pressed under his balls.
He wiggled his big butt back down harder, for good measure. It started with small panicked movements – Johnson’s face was trying to turn, but couldn’t. The thug’s dick began to grow. The intensity quickly kicked into high gear – Johnson’s hands and fingers were grasping and twitching – reaching for
something, anything! His legs kicked, but to no avail. He bucked and screamed under the ass around him. But nobody heard him. There was no rescue. The thug on his face smiled with lust and licked his lips. “Damn nigga…That’s right…Fight for it…Fight to live, son…”. He flexed his anus, securing Johnson’s nose inside. “Awww shit, son….stay right there…there aint no way out…” His phat ass cheeks wiggled and shifted silently, interrupted only by the heavy, lustful breathing of the thug and the kicking legs of the breathless cop beneath.
______________

See Also: http://ButtBully.Tumblr.com
© Copyright 2012 bbully (bbully at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1891424-Officer-Down