*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892752-finding-true-love
by NORS
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1892752
it is a short story about a girl who wants to find her true love.
I was easily attracted to men who were fun to be with, men who are not running out of jokes, and had a passion for playing guitar just like my first serious relationship with my 2nd boyfriend Ian.



My best friend Rodelyn introduced Jake to me during the enrollment period. At first I'm not interested in him because I'm too busy in preparing for my 2nd year life in college. First day of class I was shocked to realized that Jake would be my classmate. At first, I didn’t have any romantic inclination for this guy. That's what I thought until I realized I was beginning to like him. The more I saw him each day the more I fell for him, we always talked about his funny experience and when i saw him playing guitar that's the time when i think i could fall for him. I just tried to be casual with him but he seemed to know a lot about me. They say that if a guy is interested in a girl, he'll find all means to get information about her. And I think he did.



One day during our vacant time we talked about getting married and then he asked me if I'm in favor of testing first the sexual chemistry of two people, if their relationship actually works. I'm so shocked that i can't say a word and then  he say if I'm still virgin that's make me back to reality. I ask him first if he valued virginity of a girl and he say not that much i have a open mind to those who have sex before getting married but i want my future wife is still a virgin. I'm beginning to feel sad because of what he said, it really hurts my feelings I'm no longer virgin because i gave that to my 2nd boyfriend that was the time i feel that i want to be his wife in the future but i was wrong because after that he begin to change and we broke up. I need to make a decision if I'm really starting to fall in love to him i must tell him about my past if he really loves me like what i feel he will accept it. So i tell him the truth, everything ..that I'm no longer a virgin. At first I saw him shocked, I'm beginning to feel afraid because of his reaction that he might not accept it. He told me that its not a big issue for him . If you made a mistake in giving in to your failed relationship then make sure your next boyfriend knows that he wasn't your first, said Jake. I can't believe he could actually say those things.



From then on, he started courting me . I can't say NO to him because i feel that I love him now . Three weeks after I say YES to him finally , I saw how happy he is . That day he introduced me to his parents, I feel so happy and contented.
© Copyright 2012 NORS (chuletsx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1892752-finding-true-love