*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893003-White-Wind
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1893003
A white German Shepard is separated from her parents, having to live in the wild.
Prelude



         "Run little one! Run!" That was all i could hear as they and i were separated, my dear mother and father that is. You see, i am a young pup, about five months old; a cleaver pup indeed, also adventurous. I had many adventures on my own in the bushes and trees in my wide luxurious back yard, safe from the predators of the real world. The warmth-givers (or what other dogs call humans or people) have given us a comfy home to live in since i was born. Wide walls stretch above Mother, Father, and I in the warmth-place; they stretch above everything. The warmth-givers let us out side to mark our territories and relieve our selves. Once I even caught a rabbit! You know, the thing with long ears and a fluffy tail? Yah, well Father taught me how; lower to the ground, be very quiet, (oh don't forget to keep your tail off the ground) and when you get close enough pounce! Yum, that nice warm blood with the rusty tinge and sweet meaty flavor. Delicious!

         Mother and Father are both full-bred German Shepard's, bought by our warmth-givers about 3 years ago. Mother is a normal height German Shepard with normal brown shades on her coat. Father is the special one, tall and muscular and the most glorious coat, pure and white as snow; a wonder to see. They had us just under 5 months ago, 3 of us in all. My two brothers have the coat of Mother. I have the build and coat of Father; swift, agile, and strong.

         The warmth-givers became warmth-keepers. They had always been nice, (the two tall warmth-givers) they gave us food (but i prefer rabbit more) and water, shelter and warmth, and care and freedom. That was all about to change though...
© Copyright 2012 The Baka Tanuki (hiddenuniverse at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893003-White-Wind