*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893615-Naughty-Birthday-Gift
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1893615
Mike receives an unforgettable gift on the night of his birthday.
Mike’s birthday party turned out to be a resounding success. He owed it to his friend and classmate Deepak for organizing the whole thing. Deepak’s parents were magnanimous enough to allow their son to use their home to celebrate his American friend’s birthday.

It was late evening when the guests left. Deepak asked Mike to spend the night in the guest room, but he politely declined. He didn't want to bother his hosts any further. However, circumstances conspired against him. Two flat tires in his car prevented him from going home, and he was forced to accept Deepak’s offer.

Mike stripped down to his briefs and tucked himself into bed. The memories of the evening teased him. Deepak had invited his pretty cousins. The young girls had vied for Mike’s attentions, and he had flirted and danced with them. Now, sleeping alone, he let out a deep breath, trying to ignore his painful arousal.

He froze on hearing the unmistakable sound of a key turning in the door. His heart pounded when the door opened and a female form materialized in the darkness. Mike sat up with a start when the woman locked the door from inside and switched on the lights.

“Are you crazy, Manisha!” Mike exclaimed when Deepak’s mother faced him, smiling mischievously. Shushing him, she let the transparent negligee slide off her shoulders and sashayed across to him in the buff. Her shapely natural breasts bounced to the rhythm of her gait. His eyes feasted upon her glowing olive complexion. When she came and stood next to him, his hands wrapped around her as if in a trance and drew her close.

Up close, Manisha’s oval face and doe-eyes fluttered his heart. All evening, he had eyed her while pretending to be engrossed in Deepak’s cousins. Holding her in his arms, he thanked his stars for their chance meeting in a Delhi pub a few months ago. That one night stand had blossomed into a torrid affair. Later, they discovered their connection through Deepak. The associated risks, rather than deter their forbidden relationship, further stoked the embers of their passion.

Mike’s rugged handsome features and athletic build drew women like a magnet. However, he was completely smitten by Manisha’s exotic looks and youthful exuberance. That she was forty-three and twenty years his senior tickled his secret fantasies. She had aged gracefully, result of hours spent in the gym. The oversexed Manisha perfectly complemented his stamina and drive. He reveled in providing her the excitement and satisfaction she desperately craved, but no longer received from her husband. Secretly, Mike feared for the day his student visa would end, and he would have to return to America after completing his thesis from Delhi University. For the time being, he banished those worrisome thoughts and absorbed himself in her beguiling beauty.

Manisha crawled onto the bed, batted her natural eyelashes and cooed, “Happy Birthday, Mike.”

“Where’s my gift?” he asked.

“Here,” Manisha said, taking his hand and placing it on her smooth pussy.

“You’re soaking!” he said excitedly.

“Leaving my snoring hubby and coming to you made me hot,” she murmured.

Those brazen words reminded him of the risks of their station. His heart thumped at the prospects of enjoying her in her husband’s home while her son and husband were around. Raising his hips, he slid his underpants off and pushed her head down so she was at eye level with his engorged cock. Her lips parted for him to slide his meat into her warm mouth, and then clamped around his rod, making him shudder. She bobbed her head and massaged the length of his shaft. He extricated himself just on the verge of release and pushed her onto her back.

Manisha spread her legs. He buried his face between them and inhaled the musky odors of her excitement. Gently, he sucked on her clitoris and tongued her depths until her body writhed in the throes of a powerful orgasm. When her convulses subsided, he mounted her. His body pressed against her soft curves, he eased his cock into her.

Buried in her heat, he pumped her with the gyrating motion she loved. She lurched her hips up every time he thrust into her. Their mouths pressed while his hands slid between them and grabbed her breasts. Her body tightened as she clawed his back and climaxed, moaning softly. He savored the throbbing of her love muscles, and holding himself deep inside her, ejaculated.

They were basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking when Manisha's words intrigued him. “Knowledge is never wasted,” she said, getting on top of him and straddling his legs. “Removing air from tires is a prank I learned as a kid,” she added. He couldn't believe his ears.

"You were looking so dashing. I wanted you the whole evening," she said, kissing him and guiding his cock inside her. Throwing her head back, she began to ride him.

XXX


When Manisha rose from his bed, he was completely drained. Her departure made him anxious. Only, on receiving her SMS, that she had reached her bedroom safely, did he relax sufficiently for sleep to overwhelm him.

Word Count: 865
© Copyright 2012 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1893615-Naughty-Birthday-Gift