*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1894044-Palenty-Cove-Preface
by Grace
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1894044
On an island in the middle of the Pacific, there is nothing normal that goes on.
Summary/History: Many families live on this island, but each family has a gift. An unnatural gift. A couple found the isalnd at a young point in their marriage, and stayed here. Now, 18 years later those secrets are starting to reveal.

Setting: The island has a town on the bay side. The town sits on a cliff over looking the bay that has a narrow path down to the beach. Behind the town is a large expansive forest that is dense and very thick. This town has homes that are actually stores, and even a school. All are on one street. An extremely small town, basically.

Families & their abilities:
          St. Germain- a family of ghosts who are the most feared by all the families. They hate basically everyone, so no one tends to mess with them.
          Simpson- a family of wizards and witches. Very secluded and creepy at times.
          Cake- a family of fairies. They are very go-lucky, happy people. Don't like their name being made fun of.
          Myers- a family of vampires. They are evil vampires who kill and are close friends to the St. Germain family.
          Murphy- a family of angels. They are very close to each other.
          Meade- New family in town who are very ordinary, but don't know the secrets of the other families and their abilities
          Evans- a family of werewolves. This family shape shifts into large wolves every full moon, and sometimes every night if desired.
          Caleomeris- a family of shape shifters. Can only shape shift into one animal their whole lives. Very jokeful people.
          Marks- a family of humans, but they know all the secrets of the town.
          McKinley- a family of vampires who fight to protect the town from the Myers family. A good-natured people.
          Frost- a family of mermaids. Whenever they touch or get in water, they transform. Not often seen due to desire to stay in water. Full of very shy people.
© Copyright 2012 Grace (grace_markus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1894044-Palenty-Cove-Preface