*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1895998-Underwater-Adventure
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1895998
Jack tries to find hidden treasure! But can he do it?
The Submarine had crashed, Jack thought he had lost, but then. A glimmer of hope! He spotted the old ruins that contained the treasure of Atlantis! He put his wetsuit on, opened the submarine door, and got flooded with water! He swam out, this treasure was all he wanted, he wasn't going to give up. 'This is it!' He thought, peering through the open doors. The bright golden treasure gave off a wonderful glow! He started making his way to it, but was stopped in his tracks.

A large purple Octopus grabbed him with one of his tentacles, throwing him to the side of the large room, shattering over a pillar! The roof started to collapse, and Jack noticed his air tank was running low. Grabbing a shard of stone, he swam full speed at the vile creature. The Octopus took a swing at him. Missed. Jack was really determined! He clutched the shard as tight as he could and breast-stroked until he was face to face with it. He jabbed the shard into one of the Octopuses eyes, it cried out in pain and swam away.

Jack could feel the whole room would collapse soon, but he grabbed the treasure, he turned swimming faster than ever before. But a large rock fell, decapitating him.

"Come on Jack, get out the bath now!" Jack's mum shouted.
"Fine." Jack mumbled, putting down his toys, a rubber octopus and a treasure chest.
© Copyright 2012 Barnett (uncivilbarnett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1895998-Underwater-Adventure