*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897474-Tara-Strong-WG-Last-Friday-Night
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1897474
tara strong wg draft
Later that Friday night, Tara arrived home. She had managed to get a moving van called in using her old Nokia phone, which remained unbroken by the sexual misadventures of the day, to come get her and take her from the set. Even over the phone, the operator of the company sounded perplexed when she said she would need a heavy-duty hydraulic lift and a flatbed truck capable of supporting an elephant.
"Whad in da world wou'd ya eva' need a truck like dat for?", the owner had asked in a gruff and incredulous tone. "Ah mean we got one like that but wat are ya intendin' to put on this thing anyways? Like a mo-bile home ar' somethan'?"
"What I intend to put on it is none of YOUR damn buisness!! Are you gonna hurry the fuck up and get over here or not?!?! Because if you're not BELIEVE ME, I can find plenty of other people to do your job!!", Tara snarled, clearly growing annoyed by the man's inquiries.
"Ah right ahlready, Ah'l send da damn truck ova'. Whaddid ya say the name was again??"
"Tara Strong"
"Ahl right, we'll have a truck ova' there ASAP"

Tara managed to click the hang up button on the phone with great difficulty as she waited for the truck to arrive.
"I know I won't be able to feel this at all because it's so fucking small, but I want to put this phone in my cockhole" The engorged actress thought to herself as she lowered a hand to her cum soaked and softening, but still somewhat firm, cock. The others had called in moving trucks hours ago and were met with gasps and stammering by the crews that showed up to haul their massive bodies and all their carnal glory away. Miss Strong expected no different. But she had the matter of the phone to attend to for now. "My cock's so fucking sensi
© Copyright 2012 RainbowFlabs (rainbwdash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1897474-Tara-Strong-WG-Last-Friday-Night