*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1898608-the-bullied
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1898608
this story is about a young girl who finds it is better to fight for your self
I shouldn’t have invited her over. The piercing question I wish no one would ever ask me. The ambition to cry. My face turned red I felt as if I would faint. My friend Carla came over for dinner. It was a cool fall evening. The delicious smell of chicken and mashed potatoes fluttered throughout the house. The ticking of the clock, the beeping of the microwave. The sound of my parrot Eliza screeched through the kitchen.

As I laid out the chicken on the table and unwrapped it the smell pounced off my face. When I walked across the dull grey room to the crystal white microwave my bird swooped over my head her beautiful clean pink, blue, and purple feathers lightly touched my face as she went by. I opened the microwave and lifted out the creamy white mashed potatoes. I walked back across the shiny yellow floor back to the table. It was nicely fixed with a beautiful pink cover on it with the crispy brown delicious smelling chicken already on it. I laid down the creamy mashed potatoes right next to the crispy chicken. As I walked to my brightly lit green living room to sit down on my cozy blue rocking chair I hear the buzzing of my doorbell across the room. I walked across my white floor to answer the door Eliza flew back into the golden cage on top of the white swirly ceiling her beautiful feather fell off I gently tucked in my brown silky hair and tucked behind my small red ear.

I rushed to my brown wooden door and opened it. The screeching of the big door made Eliza flop around in her golden cage like a fish out of water. Carla’s brightly lit face looked straight at mine I said “do come in” she walked in to the brightly lit room and walked across to Eliza who flew out and flew out my clean glass window. I showed Carla to my dull grey kitchen where she then complimented me on my great looking and great smelling food awaited. I sat down on my white wooden chair with my special green soft pillow and grabbed one of the two plates sitting on my pink covered table, Carla did the same. At first no one said anything all you could hear was the pitter patter of the footsteps next door. Carla just looked around admiring the green flowers hanging on the wall, and all of the decorations around the house. She took one bite of the crispy chicken and her eyes lit up and she asked “are you sure you made this is amazing!” said Carla.

“why yes I did” I said. “I can tell you like it. ‘Like I love it” said Carla “thank you”. I said happily. It got silent again Eliza flew back through the glass window and back into her golden cage and began to eat her round brown and yellow food pellets. Then as my face flushed a tomato red as she began to tell and ask me “my kid is being bullied can you help? Say have you ever been bullied?” I froze for a moment before saying y-yes. “Do tell ” said Carla “ok”.

It started my first year of middle school. I walked into the orange room feeling dizzy. As I walked down the bright long hallway I heard the buzzing of a bell. I took off down the narrow hall to find my class room there it read Mrs. Norway 5th grade teacher. I walked in. it was yellow inside a bright yellow almost as bright as the sun. I walked up and down the short narrow aisle. As I was walking I saw Valerie Newnan and zetec grey’s desk my heart began to pound like a drum my face flashed to a ghost like white. I started to walk and there was my seat right across from Valerie she hated me since 1st grade, so did zetec. I sat down on the black hard seat with the dark wooden desk.

As I looked at the heavy brown door in comes Valerie and Zetec. My stomach ached my head throbbing my heart pounding faster and faster as they took their seats. Valerie and zetec took one look and whispered something to each other. Valerie’s pink skinny face looks directly at mine and said oh it’s you again and pushed me off my seat. I landed right on the cold hard white floor. I stood up and sat back down. Mrs. Norway walked in she looked nice. Her pink round face look at mine as she looked around the yellow room at all the children.

Once the last final buzzer rang I ran down the dark narrow hallways up the brown wooden steps and out the two big wooden doors and ran to my bus 42. Once I was there I looked around all the laughing kids. The old bus the spray painted windows I buried my face into the seat and started to sob just then I heard the loud footsteps that rang about in my head. It was zetec he rode my bus. The whole ten minutes home I sank down low into the dark tall hard seat once I was at my stop I saw my big blue house on the top of the steep hill I ran all the way home. My parent’s bright faces welcomed me as I swung open the wooden door. I ran up stairs and locked my green door. I look sacredly about my dark green room.

I walked across my white carpet to my green bed. As I lay there I was thinking to myself what should I do? Should I tell someone? Should I have my seat moved? Should I ride a different bus? I don’t know. I was rudely interrupted by the loud boom boom on my green door my dad Dave’s voice screeched in head Lillian you get out of your room this instant I ignored him as he opened my door Eliza came fluttering in I looked at him and screamed a loud scream like someone on a horror movie would have done. He looked about my now brightly lit room and looked at my white thick carpet and softly said I’m sorry and disappeared into the darkness of the hallway.

Once he was gone I started asking myself questions again. What should I do I asked Eliza she just let out a screech. I pulled out my blue star notebook. I opened it and began to write dear, someone please help me I am being bullied. Then I stopped and crinkled it up and threw it away in my small round black garbage can in the corner of my room. My room is getting brighter and brighter. Eliza once again flew out my clean glass window ~four hours later~ I woke up and Eliza was lying on my head her beautiful blue pink and purple feathers were laid softly across my pink nose. I moved and opened my door and let her fly back to her golden cage and began to eat. I picked out my favorite pink shirt with my favorite blue shorts.

My mom’s voice said honey breakfast. I went down stairs and ate my pancakes and scurried out the door. I got on the bus and got to school. I walked back in to the now darker yellow room and took my seat next to Valerie. It was another long day in as what I now calls it jail. You never know when someone can beat you up or hurt you. My face turned red as Valerie caught up to me at the end of the day. She said you better watch it lily your gunner get then turned around and flipped back her silky blonde hair.

I got home and went to my brightly lit room. I let in Eliza she is 1year old. When Carla isn’t around she’s my best friend. The smell of my mother’s steak peaked its way through my heavy door. Its 5:30 and my mother just called me down for dinner as I walked down the loud brown steps Eliza followed me. I sat at the pink covered table and began to eat. Mom asked me about my day. My face turned red and I had lied and said it was good.

We got assigned a paper about where you got your pet. So I ran back up the loud creaking steps and ran to my well lit room. I opened up my pink heart notebook and began to write. The history of my pet my pet is a parrot her name is Eliza she is special because I got her in the forest I saved her from a pousiness spider web… that’s why she is important. I closed my notebook again and opened my window and door. I didn’t know what to do so I walked out my main big brown door and walked out to my brown big porch and just sat there. The smell of flowers from my mom’s nearby garden smacked me in my face. The sound of children playing danced around me. The taste of honey danced around in my mouth.

All around me I heard dogs barking the sweet sound of bird chirping the cars zooming up and down the hill. I saw birds and kids and the beautiful red orange leaves all around me. My ticking clock said 6:15 I sat and waited for Eliza. All of a sudden the sudden crash of thunder and the pitter patter of the rain danced around town. I knew what that meant. It meant zetec and Valerie will be coming around town soon Eliza ignored me and flew in the house to her golden cage. I ran in behind her. As I sat on my couch I realized a lot of time has passed it was ten at night!!!

I rushed up the steps and into my very dark room and lay down. At school Valerie beat me up again… I came home early when the principal called my mom my nose was broke and I had a black eye.

~4 years later~

Here I am on my first day of high school. Valerie and zetec still beat on me every day and of course now I fight back. It’s still hard though the more I think about it the more I want to beat her up. The smell of stinky gym socks circles around me as I walk past the gym. Once I got to the class room I saw the teacher with black hair and blue eyes. Her name is Mrs. Jones as I look out the clean window I saw the dark grey sky.

I couldn’t really see anything but big tall brown trees. Valerie took one look and looked at zetec and laughed. I can’t stand her when she acts like wow. She thinks she’s so cool with her blonde hair blue eyes. She’s popular but really! Same with zetec popular black hair, green eyes. I felt sick as the teacher noticed me not paying attention and called on me I crowed of laughter the howling of others I ran out in fury. Valerie and zetec followed me out like they really cared.

All they did is beat me up my head started throbbing, my lip swelled up my eye was black and blue and I punched Valerie in her face her eye was black and blue... although I saw that she covered it up with her bronze eye powder. I seriously don’t know what her problem is sometimes. I never did anything to Valerie or zetec to hurt me. Out of my gaze I noticed I was late for my bus all I could hear was the sound of a nearby car roaring in the near distance. I could see nothing but darkness all around me. I noticed I was in school! I ran all the way home I got home ran to my room hoping no one would notice I was home late.

It was 6:45 and dinner was already cooked. I could smell my mom’s sweet smell of her great meatloaf. Eliza squalled to me to get her dinner. So I gently poured her round yellow and brown food pellets. My mom was in the kitchen cleaning up she yelled at me. Her angry voice bounced around the dull kitchen. “Where were you?” “You were supposed to be home at 2:40! Not 6:45!” I’m sorry mom I said I fell asleep! I ran upstairs to my now dim green room Eliza followed I let her out my now dirtier glass window. ~next day~

I woke up to the smell of my mom’s famous pancakes. They really aren’t they are nasty. So I make up the excuse that I will be late so I picked out my navy blue sweater and my dark blue pants. I walked down the loudly creaking old wooden steps down in to the dull kitchen I told my mom I was going to be late and I left out my door into the dark morning sky. It was cold outside and I was already at my bus stop so I couldn’t really go into my house to get a jacket. Once the bus came I gently sat down in the cold hard blue seat and just sat there. Once we had arrived at the gloomy old school I walked into the classroom only to find Valerie and Zetec. I hate them two so much.

They never know when to be nice to anyone. Not only are they mean to me they are mean to a lot of other people. I just don’t know what to do any more. I haven’t told anyone about this for 4 years I don’t want to tell because if I do Valerie and Zetec will only get madder at me. Which I don’t want to do. I was interrupted by the final bell I was on my way to my bus when someone had called my name. I knew who it was it was Valerie and I started to run faster and faster to my bus as my heart pounded harder and harder. I tripped over a big brown thick tree stump and scrapped my knee and the dark red blood gently oozed out.

I got back up and began to run once again. I looked back only to see that zetec was hot on my tail. So I picked up my speed. Once I saw my big house I knew I was safe I opened up my door faster than you could say butter. And locked it before you could say as. I pecked out the nicely cleaned big glass window only to see them both staring at me their big blue beady eyes staring me down I quickly shut the black silky curtains and ran to my mom. I told her I was being chased by two people and she didn’t believe me. That’s another reason why I wouldn’t tell her I was being bullied.

The hot tears began to run down my red hot face I quickly ran down the old stairs and into the cold wet dark basement and Eliza of course followed me and went into the secret back room where it was nice but still very cold and dark shut the door and locked it. I sat in the right corner and cried for nearly five hours. I sat there and cried and was steady thinking of what to do about them two. Suddenly I thought of what I could do. I would stand up for what’s right and give them a taste of their own medicine. So the next morning I got up and put on the oldest clothes I had I put on a blue tee and black jogging pants and the black hoodie that went along I snuck down the old stairs and quickly ran out the front door. I ran to the end of my dark street and waited in silence for the bus to arrive once.

Once I got to school I walked into the bright yellow room. Valerie sat on the right side f me her black hair and blue eyes was all I could see I knew today was the day that this all ended. All the bad for real nightmares’ will go away. After school the birds were chirping and the cars were soaring the loud sound of buses all round me. Valerie once again called my name I stood and waited I told her to meet me at the jungle right now she said she would be there so I quickly ran to the jungle. When I got there Valerie and Zetec were right where I told them to be. All I heard was the sounds of birds and I could see nothing but green and bugs all around me and it smelled like a fresh summer breeze. I told Valerie it was her turn. She looked at me in confusion.

I walked over and tied them both to the tree and I said have a dose of your own medicine why don’t you and I punch both in their noses the blood came flowing out the Niagara Falls. I laughed an evil laugh and then punched them in their mouth teeth flew out about four. I cut and pulled out most of their hair and kept punching them everywhere I wouldn’t stop till they started screaming and crying. I said how do you like it Valerie and zetec exactly say nothing I untied them. I gave them each one last good punch and they ran away screaming “I’m not ever messing with her again!!” I walked home very proud of myself and from that very day fourth they never did bother me again. “Wow said Carla you are very brave I am going to tell my daughter to stand up for herself. Me and Carla cleaned up all the stuff from the great dinner and did all the dishes and put them back in the nice wooden selves and Carla walked out the big wooden door and I gently close it behind her. I whispered to Eliza I did well.

© Copyright 2012 amy very (alysianicle618 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1898608-the-bullied