*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1898617-Doctor-Who-story-with-some-Ben-10
Rated: E · Other · Fanfiction · #1898617
A Doctor Who story that I get wrapped up in with some Ben 10 stuff
A Doctor Who story
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was Thursday morning when I woke up to the sound of a crash. I ran outside and down the stairs of my top level duplex and saw a crater the size of a shed in the ground. I went inside it and saw a pod. When I got close it opened up and something came flying at my wrist. I jumped back and looked at my wrist to see what looked like a watch glowing blue. It looked like the omnitrix but blue... exactly the same as the omnitrix. I tried to push buttons on it but it wasn't doing anything. Then I remembered what happend in the first episode of one of the newer series, how the omnitrix changed. Some cops drove up and looked in the crater.
"Hey, are you okay?" one of them asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I said and crawled out of the crater.
"Whats that?" the cop said pointing to the pod.
"I don't know, I went in the crater to see what it was and it was open, looks like if there was something in there it's probably gone by now." I said as another cop put caution tape around the crater and some guys came to take the pod.
"Just try to avoid the crater until someone finds out what the pod is and what was inside it." one of the cops said.
"Ok" I said as they drove off and I went inside. I was looking at the watch and it finally changed and turned green.
"Cool, lets see if this works." I said pushing one of the buttons and the hologram of swampfire showed. "I guess it is the omnitrix, I wonder why its here though." I said and pushed the hologram down while closing my eyes. When I opened them I saw a little differently and looked at my hands, and as I expected they were swampfires hands. I played with the watch most of the day before going to bed making an exuse for work.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up to a framilliar sound, I remembered it was the TARDIS sound. I guessed that my dad was watching Doctor Who again (he likes the show too) but it was louder this time. I got up and got some milk since I probably wasn't going to sleep, but then the noise stopped.
"Strange" I thought, if the tv was loud why would that one noise be loud, I should hear David Tennant or Matt Smith talking. I looked out the window like I sometimes do and saw a police box outside. I kept thinking it was all some crazy dream and went outside quietly to see a guy with a sonic screwdriver scanning the crater. He got up and looked at me.
"Oh, hello, I'm the doctor and I'm just analyzing this crater." he said.
"Is this a prank, I guess this is possible with what happened today but this is just too much" I said.
"What do you mean?" he said.
"First a real omnitrix then Doctor Who, it's just too crazy to be real" I said holding up the watch.
"I don't know what that is but I do know what the omnitrix is, I was tracking it, can you let me see it?" He said.
"Okay, but it doesn't come off." I said walking up to him and holding out my wrist. He scanned the watch and it started glowing yellow.
"I think it just scanned your/my DNA" we both said at the same time.
"How do you know what it does?" He asked.
"I think you might be in another universe or something, you're the main character of a popular british tv show called Doctor Who, also the omnitrix is on a show called Ben 10." I said.
"Well it was a bumpy ride, maybe I followed it to another universe, it is possible, can you show me this show?" he said.
"Sure, I got the first episode of the newer series on Itunes, I also got Ben 10." I said leading him to the door. "Wait, this could be some elaborate plan to get the omnitrix by some bad guys or even aliens, can you prove your The Doctor by unlocking the door to my house?" I said.
"Thats actually pretty smart, good to know who your letting in." he said and unlocked the door.
"Okay, thats proof enough, plus if the watch turns out to have Time Lord DNA then it must be true." I said. He walked in and I looked at the watch, It looked like a human in the hologram so I pressed it down. I opened my eyes and looked down.
"I don't feel that different... wow, two heart beats." I thought.
"Where is your computer? and be careful with that transformation, there could be knowledge that could overwhelm you." he said.
"The omnitrix should have a safegaurd for that but come to think of it I am thinking of things about places across the universe, I guess it has the same effect as grey matter,or galvan transformation, I can access knowledge but it doesn't take me over." I said. We went into my computer room and watched a little of the 11th hour and a little Ben 10.
"So how much has happend? you know who river song is now right? Did you meet those kids with the pilot dad that went missing?" I asked.
"Yeah, that was the last thing that happend before this." he said.
"Ok so your at the same timepoint I ended with, guess there won't be any of what river would call spoilers then." I said and changed back to human. "So what are you going to do now?" I asked.
"Probably get back to my universe." he said
"What about the omnitrix." I asked.
"It seems to be in good hands, if you want you might even be able to come along, but you might not be able to come back easily." he said.
"I don't have much to keep me here anyway, so you think I can come then?" I asked.
"Sure, get whatever you need and follow me." he said.
"Awesome, thanks, I've been wanting to go far away for a while." I said. I got clothes and my phone and ipod and left with The Doctor. We made it back to his universe. We went to the future and got a see thru ipod and he transfered every file to the new one. Then we went to a few other places, like the titanic, the first zombie attack (I was surprised they were real too), and the most recent zombie attack, I ended up saving a few people.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, where to now?" The Doctor asked.
"I kinda want to see a dinosaur, maybe a mammoth too." I said.
"Okay, you know, the Ponds went to see dinosaurs, amazing creatures." he said. We ended up in some forest and started walking around until we saw a Dalek, but there were some behind us and they captured us. They put The Doctor in some thing that would shoot radiation at anybody that tried to open it from the outside and inside (if he tries to open it he gets shot, if someone else tries they get shot). The Daleks didn't know about my omnitrix so I turned into big chill and escaped (I was in a normal cage). I needed to get The Doctor out so I tried to turn into something that can absorb radiation and the omnitrix turned me into timelord (not what I wanted). There was no time so I got to the door.
"You don't have to do this, I can open it from here, I can just absorb the radiation." The Doctor said.
"You can't do that, you still have the fields of tranzalor and all those other things, the fall of the eleventh isn't yet, plus I might just regenerate." I said.
"You don't know what will happen, its never happend to someone in your situation." he said.
"Even if it messes up, you need to live, theres so much more for you, plus I got to live a lot of a life I wanted, even if it gets cut short." I said.
"No" he said as I opened the door and was shot with radiation. I screamed and fell to the ground. The Daleks dissapeared and the doctor ran up to me.
"It hurts." I said getting up and limping to a tree and resting against it.
"If you turn back you might not regenerate." The Doctor said.
"I didn't think of that." I said and pushed the omnitrix symbol but nothing happened. "Looks like its making me go thru the regeneration." I said and looked at the wound from the shot, it had healed.
"This is my fault." he said.
"No it isn't, I chose this, and save an apology for after this, maybe I'll be okay." I said and looked at my hand, it started to glow a little. "Would you take it as copyright if I said 'I didn't wanna go'." I said as energy started flowing off of me.
"No." he said and laughed a little.
"I guess this is it." I said and energy shot out of me as I regenerated. It finished and I fell back against the tree. I looked down at my hands then looked over my body a little.
"Do you have a mirror... you were right, new teeth feel wierd...wait... theres something I'm forgetting, oh right, the omnitrix." I said and looked at my chest where the symbol should have been, but it wasn't there.
"How do you feel?" he asked. I looked at my wrist and the omnitrix was on me, but I was still in time lord form.
"I don't feel any different in my head, theres still the knowledge of the time lord form but I still feel the same personality wise...I think my DNA was rewritten and the omnitrix came off but left me as a Timelord, then went back onto my wrist, maybe I kept my mind with it... Oh no, will I end up with a metacrisis, will I have to forget everything about what happend after I got the omnitrix?" I said.
"You shouldn't, Donna was a human with Timelord DNA and regeneration energy and thats what caused it, but your full Timelord so you should be fine." he said.
"Ok, I hope." I said and went into the TARDIS and found a mirror. I looked like Rupert Grint from Harry potter.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgttxw4aE01qhohi8o1_400.jpg

"Not bad" I said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doctor walked up to me while I was sitting in the TARDIS.
"Hey, are you ok?" he asked.
"Yeah, I always wanted to have beard like this, and being ginger isn't that bad. I was wondering...can I take the TARDIS alone somewhere, do you trust me to drive it, I promise I'll bring it back." I said.
"Well, you did offer your life, plus you should have the knowledge to drive it...Ok... just drop me off at some time and come back for me. Oh and it's unfair, I want to be ginger" he said.
"Ok, thank you so much, I promise I'll bring back a surprise, you'll love it, and who know, maybe your 12th regeneration will be ginger." I said. I dropped The Doctor off to somewhere safe to show I could drive the TARDIS and he left. I then took the TARDIS to somewhere someone important to me when I watched the show was. I ended up on a beach with cars driving up from a signal I gave out. I stepped out of the TARDIS and saw rose run up with the clone Doctor standing by the car both looking slightly older.
"Who are you and why do you have the TARDIS." Rose said.
"I came to tell you The Doctor changed his face." I said.
"He regenerated again, is he on the TARDIS now?" Rose asked.
"Yes and no." I said.
"Wait a second." Rose said and ran up and touched my chest. "Two heartbeats, your him aren't you, trying to trick me." she said laughing. I thought for a second.
"You were hard to trick rose." I said laughing
"So how did it happen?" she asked.
"Actually, I'm not him, don't worry, he is safe, I just wanted to joke for a second, I'm a friend of his who had this watch that could turn me into aliens, I saved the doctor at the cost of being human... even risking my own life, I changed into a time lord and absorbed radiation in his place not knowing what would happen if I regenerated. Apparently I'm now a full time lord and possibly can regenerate just as many times as any other one" I said.
"Okay, I assume you were human, and what happend to The Doctor?" she asked.
"Yes I was and he did regenerate, but that was before I met him, I just wanted to tell you that that happened, right now he is in a futuristic city doing his own thing, he said it was ok if I take the TARDIS to some places on my own for a bit. So I wanted to say hi and tell you what happend." I said.
"Ok, thanks for telling me, so your going to give it back after this?" she said.
"Actually I have one stop left, I have to get The Doctor a surprise." I said.
"What kind of surprise?" she asked.
"Theres a family member he thought was dead, he was devastated when he watched her die, but she is still alive and I'm gonna bring her to him." I said.
"Thats actually really nice, he wasn't the one that killed her cause she was a threat, right?" she asked.
"No, some guy shot her, she was going to travel with him but he left before she came back." I said.
"Oh, ok, so that's all, your going to leave now?" she said.
"Yeah, it was nice meeting you." I said.
"Same here, hey, keep protecting him." she said.
"Will do, bye." I said and got on the TARDIS and left.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got off the TARDIS on some rocket and walked through it after tracking Jenny. I went to the control room and she wasn't there.
"This would probably be easier if I had a sonic screwdriver." I said. I looked through the ship and walked into the cafeteria where Jenny was eating.
"Hey, I'm Nate." I said. She stopped eating and looked at me.
"How did you get in here, thats impossible." Jenny said.
"I got here in the TARDIS, it took a while to find you." I said.
"Are you my dad, did you regenerate?!" she said as she got up fast.
"No, I'm not, He did regenerate, but he let me take the TARDIS for a spin." I said.
"Who would he let do that?" she asked.
"Someone with the knowledge to drive the TARDIS who also saved his life at the risk of their own... basicly me." I said.
"What happend then, I though he was the only one that could drive it." she said.
"Well it came with the timelord form." I said.
"Your a timelord... but you weren't before, I thought my dad was the last one?" she said. I described what happend and she walked up and touched my chest.
"Wow, you weren't lying, so can I see my dad?" she said.
"Yeah, I'll take you to him now." I said. We both got on the TARDIS and I went to where I left the doctor. I stepped out and He walked up.
"So how was it, what did you get me, I love surprises." The Doctor said.
"She's on the TARDIS." I said.
"She?" The Doctor said and went on the TARDIS and Jenny hugged him.
"You are my dad, right?" Jenny said.
"Yes I am, how are you here, I have to talk to Nate for a second." The Doctor said. He pulled me aside for a second.
"You know you can't go to moments in your own timeline or people you know, you saw what happend when Rose tried to save her dad." he said.
"I do know that, the truth is she never died...well maybe she did, but that orb thing brought her back, you left before she was revived, I was hoping to add one more companion, if thats ok, also I thought it was sad how you never found out." I said.
"This is great, really brilliant, thank you for this." he said and we all shared a group hug.
"So, where to now?" I asked.
"I guess we'll let Jenny decide." he said.
"I feel like saving people." Jenny said.
"Sounds good." The Doctor said and started the TARDIS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 6
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We got off the Tardis to a dimly lit room with a mutilated dead body resting against a table with the words "CUT OFF THEIR LIMBS!!!!!" on the wall. I picked up a tool on the table and put it back down.
"No, no, no, we shouldn't be here, we deffinatly shouldn't be here." I said as we heard rattling in the air ducts above us.
"Whats up there?" Jenny asked.
"I don't think you want to see." I said.
"How do you know whats here?" The Doctor asked.
"Like how I know you and the omnitrix, which would be a good time to transform." I said and tried pushing a button but something was running interference with the watch. "Doctor, can you sonic this, I can't see whats wrong with it." I said.
"Just use your own screwdriver." he said.
"I don't have a screwdriver." I said.
"Exactly, whats a timelord without a sonic screwdriver." he said and passed me his trans temporal screwdriver "Think of it as a gift for bringing Jenny back. Oh and heres an older model, I fixed it after it broke." he said and passed jenny his 10th versions screwdriver.
"Thanks, not to rush things but we should get back in the TARDIS, it isn't safe here." I said. A monitor in the room turned on and there was a surviver begging for help from anyone, they were in the room with a large stone thing with symbols on it.
"Not yet, people need help." The Doctor said.
"They can't be real, the thing behind them is called the marker, it enters creatures minds and makes them see things. It also reanimates the dead into these horrible forms called necromorphs. And that person can't be real, the last person on the ship died, her name was security officer Alissa Vincent. Theres possibly one person left and his name is Doctor Kine, and he's insane. This is one of those fixed points you talked about, it has to be. Oh and one more thing, Don't trust unitoligists." I said.
"Unitoligist are kind of mad, never met one that had too much of a sense of humor." The Doctor said.
"What exactly are unitoligists and what is this thing?" Jenny asked and picked up the tool on the table.
"Unitoligists believe aliens created the earth, they believe in something called 'convergence' which some believe what necromorphs are. They are like christians but have a much better funding but are actually insane and most will lie and kill to get the marker and its key subjects, which have different effects to markers, whether its being immune to its mental effects or being able to destroy markers, which is actually harder then you'd think. And that's a plasma cutter." I said.
"Its a weapon?" she asked.
"No its a tool used for cutting rock, but it works greatly for cutting off necromorph limbs, by the way, necromorphs arent alive anymore and have no feelings, they have less feelings then Daleks. So don't hesitate to chop off their limbs, it's the only way to immobilize them." I said.
"Once your a necromorph is there any way back?" The Doctor asked.
"No, they turn dead bodies into necromorphs so they are dead to begin with." I said.
"Ok, but we have to see if those people are real, maybe the TARDIS stops this marker from getting to us." he said.
"Possibly, but the only way I'm going there is if I have a rig and a weapon." I said.
"This is one of those rare times where I'll use one too." he said
"I'll use this, how does it work?" Jenny said.
"It's like a gun, but the reload parts above the grip." I said.
"Like this?" Jenny said and reloaded the plasma cutter. A necromorph fell through the duct and tried to attck but Jenny shot its limbs off.
"Good job." I said.
"Remember, I was a soldier before this." she said and laughed. We all got to a store with Jenny shooting anything that attacked, I went first and soniced the screen so I had infinite amount of credits. I got the highest level engineer rig and a bunch of nodes with a plasma cutter, pulse rifle and plasma saw. Then I went to a bench and upgraded everything to the fullest.
"Everybody do the same as me, wait, I can do more." I said and got a few parts to create a clip that would infinatly reload in a loop. "Did I mention I love being a timelord." I said then laughed. I did the same for everyone else so we all had infinite ammo and suits that could basicly survive any attack. We fought our way to the deck and saw it was empty.
"Great, they're either dead or not real." I said. We went back to where the TARDIS was and it wasn't there. We searched for it and ran into an engineer named Isaac Clarke a few times. We saw the TARDIS on a monitor, it was on the colony on aegis 7. We all went to the platform and went down with Isaac. When we got there Jenny was grabbed by a tentical and dragged off.
"Jenny!" I screamed and ran off the platform. "I'm going to find her, you help Isaac, we'll meet back at the TARDIS." I said and ran in her direction. I found her 10 min later in a corner with 5 necromorphs attacking her and she didn't have her weapon. I killed the necromorphs and ran up to her.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for saving me, can you take your helmet off." she said.
"Um...ok." I said and took my helmet off. She took hers off and kissed me.
"Wow, I liked that." I said.
"Good, do you think my dad will be ok with this?" she said.
"He should be, I did save you, and him, that was for saving you, right?" I said.
"Part of it was, I actually wanted to do that for a while." she said smiling.
"If I would of known that, I probably would have asked for one." I said.
"Well you can have more later, let's get back to my dad." she said. We went back to the platform right when the hive mind attacked, The Doctor was fighting it with Isaac and we joined in and killed it. We didn't have much time to say goodbye but we did say bye to Isaac and got back on the TARDIS and he got on a pod and escaped the planet. I put the rig in the closet in my room on the TARDIS. Jenny walked in.
"About what happened back there." she said.
"It's fine, I enjoyed it, did you come to say you didn't want to do that anymore, like a heat of the moment thing?" I said.
"No, I was saying if we're gonna do this my dad has to know eventually, you'd still want to right?" she said.
"Yeah." I said. She walked up and kissed me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








© Copyright 2012 N the greatest detective (nlawliet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1898617-Doctor-Who-story-with-some-Ben-10