*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1898895-balochistan-destabilized-deliberately-
Rated: E · Article · Political · #1898895
Baluchistan destabilized in last couple of years . conspiracy ......?
Baluchistan is one of the biggest province of Pakistan . but the population is least there compare to other provinces in Pakistan. then why it has been destabilized , what purpose is involved behind destabilizing it deliberately ? it's many times mentioned by the interior minister that they have the evidence of involvement of some foreign hands , who are funding and giving backup to the terrorists there! still question remains unanswered why? i am writing this article to make people realize the importance of this location(Baluchistan) . it is an area which is really prospective regarding the natural resources i.e oil(onshore and offshore), gas, minerals(gold, copper) etc.

geologically this area remains unexplored because of the law and order situation prevailing there. we have the largest accretion prism along the Makran subduction zone, subduction zone is the place where one tectonic plate subducted under the other due to the density contrast and sea floor  spreading  as the result of this the overriding plate scraps the subducting plate and the material is accreted up forming a prism shape. as the subducting plate moves down with the increasing temperature it melts and volatiles are released with hot rising solutions which in result make the volcanic arc for example, Chagai magmatic arc which bears porphyry copper deposits.

this way this is the most prospective area which is unexplored and unexploited  even the offshore is extremely potential for producing oil and gas , moreover, Baluchistan also bears the largest seaport developed by the china. this port connects the Gawadar cost with the Persian gulf . this is the reason why this area has been destabilized and people know well that who is keenly interested in this region and they are the one funding and backing-up the so called terrorists there. i appeal to the government of Pakistan to resolve the Baluchistan issue with great care and diligence at utmost priority , otherwise the consequences are vivid......   
© Copyright 2012 samia janjua (samia007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1898895-balochistan-destabilized-deliberately-