*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899231-The-Vixens
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1899231
A tale of two sisters, the masters thieves of their time. Has blood and violence.
         "Come one, come all.  See the great proposition that your liege, his majesty, the king Velikiy, has put out."
         "Wanna see what his majesty wants?" Seraya asked.
         "Show some respect little sister, the king tries to be good, it's a very hard job," replied Tikhaya, "we might gain his favor by completing whatever task it is that he is asking."
         The pair approached the poster to see exactly what their king wanted of his people.
         "A great treasure lies within an enemy's walls, whoever retrieves it shall be rewarded with royal blood," Seraya read, "what do you suppose that means, sis?"
         "Marriage into the royal family," she replied, "we'd be set for life!  Let's go see where this treasure is, and what it is."
         With that, the sisters ran up to the keep, the guards looking at them with disdain.  The sisters dodged people and obstacles on their way to the palace with an expertise and grace that only their elven blood could give.  Within five minutes they were at the castle, a journey that for most would take fifteen.  After being escorted to the king by a pair of guards who made them stop running inside the palace, they asked him their questions.
         "What is this treasure, what enemy has it, and exactly what it is for," Tikhaya asked.
         "Ah, all very good questions," the king said in a hoarse voice, "the treasure is just an artifact, it can... Well, I don't know what it does, but many say that it is helpful.  It is in the eastern kingdom's
© Copyright 2012 Calden, the Copper (jalase at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899231-The-Vixens