*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899525-Evaline-and-Daloki
Rated: · Fiction · Other · #1899525
The following characters are not mine. Go to www.rolepages.com to see how they really are.
An Asian girl walks down a path in a beautiful white kimono with stains at the sleeves. Her brunette hair is up in a bun with a decorative red rose in it. At her side is a tall woman with plain features. The tall woman has sleek black hair that's short, wears jeans, plain boots with a one inch heel, a white tank top with a red jacket. The black haired woman has a look of disgust on her face as the Asian girl skips along with her with a smile on her shiny pink lips. They walk along the dark cobblestone path in the dim moonlight as they get to their destination. The heels of the disgusted woman clicks against the stone. Eventually, they make their ways to a building. Lights flashes, neon sign lights up the scene, and there's bouncers at every exit.

"Oooh. Eva thinks that Sassy will love to see us. She has a fancy place." Eva said in awe with her face matching her expression.

"I'm sure she will, Eva, just as long as she doesn't try to kill us." The tall woman said, dryly. "After all, I do not want her charging after us when we get what we came here for so I'd like you to keep your mouth shut or I'll make your mind a total blank, got it?"

"Eva understands." Eva said, softly and with a pout.

The tall woman and Eva walks up to the bouncer. The bouncer sees and recognizes them and he escorts them into the gothic yet luxurious brothel. The bouncer leads them through the first floor where there's two rooms opposite to each other that both has strippers in each room-males to the left, girls to the right. They reach an elevator and press the button. Ding. The elevator opens up and they step inside. The bouncer presses the eight button and the elevator rises to the floor. It slows down and stops at the top. The doors open to a gigantic room where it's pink and black. There's a bed there as well as a work desk where a girl sits at. She wears a corset with a ruffled train. The boots matched the sexually appealing outfit. The small girl's cat ears perks up and a smile crosses the neko's black painted lips. Eva waves to the sexy neko happily and she returns it as they walk over to her. The tall woman wastes no time as she strides over to her and slams her fist on the table. The girl winces and giggles.

"Alright, Sassy, where the hell is the damn book?" She asks in a stern voice as her eyes narrows down on the neko.

"Oh, Mommy. I do not have the book requested. Maybe Daddy has it or Mr. Lucy. They kinda stole it from me, right under my nose."
© Copyright 2012 Nicole Smith (zxzsassyzxz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1899525-Evaline-and-Daloki